Him & Her

Together

Him

"So ... I ... I ..." She stuttered, avoiding contact with my eyes. "I really like you!"

Her confession didn't strike to me as a surprise since it was the same as the past three girls that confronted me this week.

"I'm sorry," was all I could say in that moment because I didn't know how to cheer people up and I think the girl would've preferred it if I just left.

"IS IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE HYORIN?!"

I sighed at her ridiculous remark and rubbed my temples as I continued walking. It wasn't the first time that I've heard that either.

"HYUK-AH!" Donghae called as he hooked onto my arm. "How's my Hyukkie?"

I let out an even heavier sigh and tried to pull the velcro off my arm.

"AIGOO!" He cried. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HAE? HAE WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE AND HYUK WALKS AWAY. HAE WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU AND LAST NIGHT WE SLEPT TOGETHER--"

I quickly covered his mouth and smiled to the awkward staring eyes that surrounded us. "Aiyah Donghae-ah," I tried to reassure the audience that we--well I--are not queer. "You poor little fish must be hallucinating from your cold~" I pulled his collar and whispered into his ear, "Andnextthingyouknowyou'llbesleepingwiththefishes ... ahahahaha!"

With that, he quickly zipped his mouth as I pushed him away from me.

"What do you have there?" I asked, observing the heart shaped box in his hand, that had heart shaped patterns on it along with a heart shaped bow to top it.

"Jealous?" He grinned stupidly. "One of the sunbaes gave it to me."

As he opened the box, there lied a heart shaped cake with heart shaped sprinkles on it.

Get me a bucket now please. I need to vomit.

"I wonder why girls like you," I spoke. "Ha, maybe stupidity is a charm?"

"AIM SHORRY, WHACCHU SAY MUN?"

His mouth was smudged with brown cake. Oh poor little cake, gone into an idiot's mouth. May it rest in peace.

"OPPA!" Hyorin shouts from afar at both Donghae and I. "I MADE IT, I MADE IT, I MAAAAAAAAAAAAADE IT!"

"YOU DID?!" Donghae squeals with her.

"What happened?" I question as I look at the idiotic couple duo.

"I HAVE NO IDEA, BUT IT SOUNDS EXCITING!"

Hyorin stops jumping and hits Donghae. I would've done the same.

"I'm in the for the annual performance!" She shrieks and high fives Donghae. "It'll be all of us performing on stage, just as we dreamed!"

Lee Donghae, Kim Hyorin, and myself, Lee Eunhyuk.

We're known as the trio of Gae In Arts University, a college that is known for being one of the best arts schools in South Korea. Donghae, Hyorin and I have been friends through our high school years and now that we've graduated from our teen years, we're ready to reach for our dreams here at Gae In. Hyorin especially wanted to see us all on stage together.

Our dream, can finally happen.

Her

"YeonYeon-ah!"

"Mom!" I yelled back. "Stop calling me 'YeonYeon!' It's so gross."

"Yah!" She snapped as she pinched my ear. "Gross? Gross?! Then let me describe the process of giving birth to you and you tell me how gross it is. Let's see, imagine squeezing a watermelon out of your--"

"--OKAY, OKAY, OKAY!" I surrended. "YOU WIN, YOU WIN, YOU WIN!"

She smiled in victory and clasped her hands. "Now then YeonYeon, I'm heading out to play with the neighbours and you're in charge of looking after the convenience store, okay?"

I nodded in agreement as I stood at the cash register while she walked out. I was on time too since a mother came in with her child holding her hand.

The next customer was a monkey-looking guy. His hair colour was the same colour as mine and he had his fringe covering his eye with his headphones sitting around his neck and ...

"Five dollars fifty," I demanded as I glared at him.

"What?" He questioned in surprise (what a crappy actor, ha). "But this drink only costs three fifty?"

"You're right," I agreed and pointed to his side pocket on his bag. "But that lollipop there costs two dollars."

He followed my eyes and in shock (oh this guy just keeps on faking), took out the lollipop quickly. "How did this get in--"

"--Yeah, yeah, just pay it up mister." I sigh. "How old are you to be stealing a lollipop?"

He then laughed in disbelief as he stared at me. "Look, I really didn't--"

"--Wow, you talk a lot for a thief." I yawned  and placed my hands in front, gesturing him to give me the money.

He then exhaled a sigh and threw the cash towards me. I cocked a grin as he left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was setting again and it was time for the girl to settle into her own world. The park was usually empty at this time and the sky blushed a beautiful pink. She placed her earphones in and closed her eyes to inhale a deep breath of fresh air.

Her eyes widened open as she felt the music flow slowly as her body did too. She let her arms wave and her body sway left and right. As the music fastened, her body movements became rapid too. Her feet began stepping to each beat and her body popped from one corner to the next. A rush of power surged through as she  was sweating and locking her pops at a swift speed. Her dark blonde hair was whipping in the air and her body couldn't stop dancing.

Finally, the song ended and her body flopped to the ground. She closed her eyes for a second again and as soon as she opened it, she met a man suddenly looking down at her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" They yelled in unison.

"!" She screamed. " ON THE LOOSE! OH MY MOM WARNED ME ABOUT YOU PUNKS!"

"W-w-wait!" The guy tried to calm her down as she was in a karate position.

She was so close to throwing him a high kick until, "GAE IN ARTS!" He exclaimed, with his bag covering his face.

She stopped and looked at him with a confused expression.

"A-Ah," He panted. "I'm really, really not a ."

He then took out a card to show her that he was a teacher at Gae In Arts University.

"U-Um, I was just wondering through the park until your dancing caught my attention." He explains. "I really hope that you can be a student at Gae In Arts University."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!

No, just kidding :D

The first chapter and first fanfic. Whoah, 11, AND IT'S 2011. LOL. WHAT A COINCEDENCE.

No but seriously, hope you enjoyed it! D:

*her-reality