Uruha

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

Don't overthink things!

The same thought came circling around her mind yet again for the upteenth time that day. It hasn't even been an hour since she found that dreaded note in her locker.

"It could just be a prank Minako." She muttered to herself, while staring at the paper that was the cause of her sudden misery. Those three dreaded words repeated in her head in a mocking tone. What made it even worst for the poor girl was that letter wasn't signed. Just those three words written fancily in the center of the paper. Considering that it was written anonymously, she had to narrow down the culprit through hundreds of suspects. And yet she had no reason at all to think that it was any of them that would slip her the note. What did she do exactly to deserve this note?

Nothing.

Nothing was all she could think of. She didn't anger anybody to do such a mean prank. She didn't do anything shameful to be the victim of the favored workers. She couldn't think of anything that could've possibly target her for such a thing. So why her? Why did she get this note and not anybody else?

"What's that?"

Before Minako could hide the paper, it was already snatched out of her hands by non other than Uruha.

Great just what I need.  She thought sarcastically as she tried snatching back the paper. "Give it back!" she groaned trying to jump for the paper. Curse my y genes. She thought bitterly trying to stand on the tips of her toes. Uruha just ignored her and held the piece of paper higher, trying to read it. "Why should I?" he countered trying to hide the letter from the younger. "What is it? A love letter?" he mocked.

"So what if it is? It's none of your buisness." Minako snapped obviously annoyed at the fact that he had made fun of her. Blinking multiple times Uruha stopped holding up the letter and finally brought it down to read exactly what was written on the paper.

Field at 6

"Field at six? Ehhhhhhhhh?" Before Uruha could make another comment, Minako had already snatched the paper and stomped away. Without thinking twice, Uruha had followed her, "Minako-chan, you're not actually thinking about going are you?" he questioned all amusement gone from his voice. " As I said before, it's not any of your buisness Uruha-sama." she chided. Rolling his eyes Uruha placed his arms on Minako's shoulder stoping her in place. Leaning down he lowered himself to her eye level before saying, "Minako-chan don't go okay? Just listen to your senpai and don't go to the soccer field."

Holding back a scoff, Minako mustered up the meanest glare before replying, "Nandeyo?" Ignoring her question Uruha just patted her head, "Listen to my advice Minako. Don't go." And with that the famous arrogant Uruha patter her head a last time before turning to leave. Rolling her eyes Minako scoffed while crossing her arms. "Oh yeah because I'm going to listen to you of all people."

Classes had already ended and it was 5 minutes till 6. Minako casually walked over to the soccer field kicking a stone in the process. Why didn't Ururha want her to go to the soccer field? It finally occured to her that maybe she should've listened to the big trouble maker after all. But it bugged her knowing that it came from the untrustworthy Uruha. Since when has he ever cared about someone other than himself. She suddenly found herself at the entrance of the soccer field. Biting her lip she let all the doubts and scenarios leave her mind and walked through the gate.

Being at the field at night without any lights on isn't your normal confession spot. "I think I just got pranked." Minako sighed to hersef. Suddenly all the lights with a loud, Boom, scaring the wits out of the young girl. Covering her eyes from the blinding lights, Minako looked around trying to find the person that sent her there.

"Pranked? Never. Set up? Yes." Came a sicking high voice. Turning around Minako caught sight of a sillhoute standing in the bleachers holding onto what looked like a microphone. "Welcome little one!" Lowering her hand, Minako glanced from side to side, gasping at the fact that she alone stood in the middle of the soccer field, while the hundreds of seats and stands were filled with mostly every student in the school. "Did you honestly think this was some kind of confession Minako-san? Really? Someone confessing to you?" The shrill voice mocked adding a conniving laugh that bit at Minako's body.

"Shall we get started then?" The evil girl snickered with a grin plastered on her face. Minako noticed that everyone had raised their arms and were either holding water balloons and water guns, and she prayed that they were filled with water. "Embarrassment I can handle." Minako muttered to herself hoping that her humiliation would end soon. With a smirk the girl in charge pointing her finger at Minako and the first water balloon sailed into the air . Closing her eyes Minako waited for the hit, but instead her small frame was suddenly embraced and she was moved out of the way.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO COME?" Blinking Minako looked up to her savior who was non other than Uruha the school's bully. "Why are you so stubborn?" he snapped. Minako just pushed him out of the way as more water balloons kept falling from the sky. "Why are YOU here senpai?" she retorted trying to avoid what ever liquid was being thrown/squirted at her. "I knew you were going to be stupid and come here." He yelled back and tackled Minako out of the way of multiple balloons. "When I get off I want you to leave and go home okay?" Uruha said covering Minako. "No! This was set up for me and I'll deal with it. You go home!" she replied tried to get Uruha off of her. Locking her wrist in his hands, Uruha trapped her between her legs, so now she was stuck between him and the ground.

"GO HOME MINAKO!"

Being the stubborn girl that she was, she was about to yell back when she noticed something. "Why aren't you being hit my water?" Uruha blinked before turning around to see everyone staring at them wide eyed and mouth open. And that's when they noticed the position they were in. Minako was pinned to the ground, while Uruha was sitting on her waist straddling her body, while he pinned her hands to the ground. Quickly pushing Uruha off of her, Minako awkwardly stood up and made her way out of the stadium. Of course she did manage to catch some of the comments from the on lookers.

"Kawaiiiiii!!!!! Did you see that? Uruha senpai protected her!"

"I wish I had a boyfriend like that!"

Blushing madly, she rushed to the streets leading her back home. "Why me?" she groaned covering her face in misery. "Why you what?" Minako jumped at the sudden reply and lowered her hands only to groan again. "Why are you following me?" she whined stomping her feet. Uruha only smirked, "Oh pleased don't flatter yourself. Unless you forgot, we live in the same building princess." Minako made a face in reply and tried speeding up her pace. But considering that Uruha had long legs and she was short, it was no use.

"Why did you help me?" she finally asked. Uruha just shrugged in return, "The only person that can bully you is me." he said rather cockily. "It's no fun if you become everybody's target." he added. Rolling her eyes Minako kicked a rock on the ground, "Yeah well thanks I guess." she muttered before letting out a sigh. "But now everybody thinks we're dating." she whined. Suddenly she pushed against a wall, arms pinned above her head, and her body being trapped, once again, between Uruha and wall.

"Yeah? And what's so bad about that princess?" he asked, moving a flikcering strand of her hair behind her ear. Gulping down the lump that was stuck in she squaked "Nothing?" Uruha just smirked before leaning his forehead on hers, "If there's nothing wrong then you won't mind me doing this right?" he said slowly inching his lips to hers. Minako didn't react and just watched as her arch enemy came closer and closer until finally he was kissing her. Biting her lip, Uruha had managed to sneak his tongue into . Minako's body started to fall into the kiss and soon she was wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. But being the meanie he was Uruha pulled away with a smirk. "Seems like you enjoyed that little Minako."

Blushing, Minako pushed him away and stomped off towards her home again, embarassed that she had reacted that way. Finally she reached her building and entered the elevator. Of course Uruha trailing behind her with a smug expression plastered on his face. Ignoring his burning gaze Minako stepped out of the elevator when it reached her floor and rushed to her door. Entering her apartment she was about to close the door when suddenly Uruha stopped it with his hand.

"What? No goodbye kiss?" he snickered while Minako just fumed. "Go Away!" Pretending to think about it Uruha tapped his chin before saying a firm 'No' and pushing his way into her apartment. "Why are you here? Get OUT!" Minako whined while stomping her feet. Uruha just chuckled and pinched her cheeks, "Do you honestly want me to leave princess?" Minako thought it over before replying.

"Yes."

Uruha made a face before sitting on one of her kitchen stools. "To bad you're stuck with me. Now what's for dinner princess?" "Stop calling me that." Ignoring her, he went through her cupboards and refrigerator for anything to eat. "You have nothing worth eating." he mumbled before turning to Minako. The look in his eye was nothing but trouble and so Minako slowly stepped backwards as Uruha started to advance on her. "Minako-chan, I can't find anything to eat." he said trying to act cute. "Eew don't do that."

"What am I suppose to eat Minako-chan?" he asked trying to catch the younger girl. "Go home. You probably have better food than I do." she replied narrowly avoiding his hands. Giggling slightly she stuck her tongue out while trying to run away. "How about I just eat you?" He countered running after her. "ERT!" she laughed while running around the kitchen table. "No! Go away!" she squealed as Uruha almost caught her by the waist. "Come here princess." Uruha taunted as he chased her through the living room. "Noooooooo!" she squealed running out of her apartment, Uruha close behind. Right as she was about to go through the closing elevator doors, Uruha had caught her arm and yanked her back.

Locking his arms around her legs, Uruha hoisted her up, causing her upper body to fall over her back. Laughing Minako lightly pounded on his back, "Put me down!" Uruha smirked before opening his apartment, which was right next to hers.

"Don't worry, I'll put you down. Just wait till we get to my bedroom."