Yuji

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

 

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuujiiiiii!"

"Go away!"

Rolling his eyes, Masato continued to drink his coffee while Takeru played with his hair.

"Why is it always like this?" Shinpei groaned from the couch. Like always, the drummer was trying to catch up on some sleep before he had to head out to his schedule.

"What do you expect?" Chiyu sneered. "Yuji doesn't do anything but read his stupid comic books. I'm surprised Heiko-san hasn't attacked him yet. Do you know how many times she has been reprimanded for that buffoon's behavior?"

Takeru snorted in reply, "Oh please, Heiko-san would endure anything for her precious Yuji- OW!" Turning around, Takeru saw a not so happy Heiko standing behind him with her arms crossed.

"What were you saying?" she questioned, eyebrow raised.

"Nothing! Are we ready to go Manager-senpai?" He innocently blinked. Rolling her eyes Heiko frowned.

"Go into the van, Yuji will be coming out soon."

It was Masato's turn to raise his eyebrow, "Is he giving you a hard time?" Heiko just sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "When has he not?"

"Honestly Heiko-sama, you're too nice to the kid. Why don't you harden down on him and make him pay for all the things he's done?" Shinpei questioned, sitting up on the couch.

Before Heiko could reply, Yuji came walking out, his backpack slung on his shoulder, "Come on! You told me we were going to be late!" he said glancing over his shoulder at Heiko. "Are we leaving or not?"

Letting out a sigh, Heiko nodded, "Let's go."

~~

"You know something doesn't seem right about them." Chiyu muttered, his eyes still focused on Heiko lecturing Yuji for the third time that day. Masato nodded while his hair stylist tried to fix his hair. "I've noticed."

"Yuji has been acting out lately. Usually he's the teacher's pet not bratty kid from down the lane." Shinpei commented, his makeup being brushed lightly on his skin. Takeru stopped practicing and glanced at s, "Come on guys, maybe he's going through a hard time."

"That doesn't give him an excuse burden Heiko-sama." Chiyu chided. Takeru sighed but nodded, as always Chiyu was right. Yuji really had no right to pester and annoy their manager but there must be a reason right?

~~

"Yuji! How many times have I told you to put that damn comic book away." Heiko hissed snatching the paper back and slapping it on the makeup counter. Her eyes were cold and distant but it was obvious that she was beyong annoyed and frustrated, despite her lack of displaying such emotions.

Yuji just clucked his tongue and glared at her, "And how many times do I have to tell you I'm not listening to you, nor acknowledging you?"

Heiko let out a frustrated sigh while rubbing her temples, "Don't you think you're overdoing it? Why are you being so immature." Yuji just snorted and glanced up at his manager. He swiftly stood in front of Heiko and smirked. His gaze made her subconscious and she awkwardly rubbed her arm avoiding his hard eyes. Scoffing slightly Yuji walked past her and whispered one simple sentence that broke her heart.

"You chose him."

 

~~~~


YUJI I'M SORRY I MADE YOUR ONESHOT LIKE THIS /le cries in corner

I apologize I just yeah I don't know where the heck this came from -_-

I promise the next one won't be sad /Or at least I hope xD

I just realized how short this is I am so sorry /SOBS