Tora

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

It's been weeks since she last heard from him. He was currently promoting his newest song that was released to the public about two days ago, and the only reason why she new what he was doing was because ads for his next concert kept playing every where reminding her that he wasn't only hers. But was he really hers? He hasn't contacted her or showed his face for nearly a month.

With a sigh, Akemi stood from her seat and paid for her dessert. Leaving the cafe she trudged her way down the street that was being occupied with vendors calling out to walking by pedestrians trying to get their attention. Frowning Akemi countinued down the packed street trying to get home so she could do nothing but mope like a little girl.

It wasn't that she felt totally alone, it was just she always got nervous when her boyfriend promoted. Yeah she was pretty but there's always going to be some girl who would be prettier than her or worst, the girl that would try to seduce her man. Sure she was used to fangirls, but that didn't mean she liked most of them. Everyday it seemed like more girls were joining the fan club and it only made her worry even more. She was proud of her boyfriends achievement. But she was never to fond of those obsessed girls that thought he was 'their's.

With another sigh, Akemi finally managed to weave through the crowd out to the more idle streets of the city. Stretching out her arms, Akemi began to relax a little. Regardless of all the female competition she trusted her boyfriend and she loved him a lot. So no matter what, she would deal with the fan girls and try to control her jealousy and low self esteem about her self, just to see her boyfriend do what he loved the most. Performing.

Mentally cheering herself on, she jogged up the steps to her apartment thinking about what she could make for another lonely dinner. Whistling slightly she keyed in the pass code and opened the door. Removing her shoes, Akemi entered her home, while removing her jacket. Yawning she entered the kitchen and was surprised to see another person in her home. But at first glance she already knew who this person was. The very person she was thinking about earlier was now in her home. WIthout thinking twice she lunged at ther person nearly knocking him over.

"Tora-sama!" she giggled buryinng her face in his back, a pleasant smile forming on her lips. Blinking Tora glanced back to see his girlfriend hugging him like he was some sort of plushied. Chuckling slightly, he manuvered his body around so that they were facing each other. "Well hello there kitten." he muttered hugging her waist.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you guys having a concert soon." She asked resting her chin on his chest, so she was looking straight up at him. Raising an eyebrow he smirked in amusement, "Why do you want me to leave already?" He said pretending to release her from the hug, but Akemi onlly tightened her hold on him, causing the older to chuckle in amusement.

"No, I just came home." she whined slightly, pouting at the idea of her love leaving already. Tora never understood how this girl managed to steal his heart. He always said he wanted a wild girl that could keep up with his fast life, but when he met Akemi his whole ideal type changed. Maybe because this petite girl was able to bring the real Amano Shinji out from the rockstar Tora or because she was different.

She never once got mad that they never spent much time together and when they did she always cherished those precious moments. So did he but it was her that made those moments more special. She never once asked for anything from him other than an ice cream or two. She wasn't fake and she never really had anything bad about her that he disliked.

He was suddenly brought back to reality when she poked his cheek, laughing at how he was just holding her in a dazed manner. Smiling cutely at him, she poked his cheek again, "What are you thinking about Shinji? Huh?" she giggled poking him yet again. Tora just grinned like a fool. "Nothing. Just how much I love you." He said smiling softly while giving her an eskimo kiss.

"Really?" she asked a sly smile forming on her lips. Tora only nodded. Standing on her tippy toes, Akemi pecked Tora on his lips, "I love you too Tora." she said letting her arms fall to her side while taking a step away from her boyfriend. Tora just stared at her confused at her sudden action. "But I love Shou-sama more." She said before giggling and running out the door.

Tora's jaw drop before he realized that she had gotten away. Without a second thought he ran after the giggling girl who managed to run out into the quiet streets. Akemi's laugh traveled to his ears and he smiled as he watch the girl he fell in love with skip around tyring to avoid going to close to him. He knew she was kidding with him but one thought circled his mind as he watch Akemi play around in the streets.

"Shou I'm going to kill you."

 

~~~

Mindless drabble that came to my mind