Aoi

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

"Ruki I think it's time for us to go." Kai whispered as he and the other band members whispered upon themselves. Uruha bit his lip and glanced back at the closed door that protected them from the screaming voices, "They won't kill each other right?"

Ruki sighed and messed up his hair, "I don't want them to keep this up, all they've been doing lately is fighting. We have to intervene somehow." Reita only shook his head in disaggrement, "They have to figure this out themselves Ruki. They are a couple, we can't keep getting in between them when they're fighting. It's natural for couples to fight."

"For a whole week Reita? You call this normal?" Ruki questioned exaspperated. It was obvious that he, as well as the other members, had created a bond with the girl that was fighting with their friend. Before Reita could reply the slam of a door had them jumping in surprise. Glancing towards the door they saw the blur of someone leaving the house.

"What just happened?"

~~~

"How dare he! That stupid no good bastard." She cursed, kicking the ground in frustration. "I hate you I hate you I hate you!" she vented while her body flailed in all directions. It was obvious that the female was angered but from a passer-byer's point of view it would seem as the girl had just escaped a mental hospital.

With an annoyed huff, she kicked the ground one last time before walking back home.

~~~

"What was that about?" Uruha questioned, crossing his arms. Aoi just sighed and ran a hand thorugh his hair, "Nothing just something stupid."

"Cut the crap Aoi. Why have you guys been fighting this past week?" Kai snapped leaning against the door frame. After the enraged girl left they all went to Aoi's room to interogate him.

Sighing Aoi stared back at Kai, "Like I said Kai, it was something stupid. Don't worry about it."

"So you want us to believe that the reason you guys have been continuously fighting is because of something 'stupid'." Ruki scoffed.

"Yes I actually I do. Because it's not of any importance why we're fighting. And another thing we aren't fighting it's an adult conversation that became aggresive." Aoi replied, annoyance evident in his voice.

Ignoring his tone, Kai tried again to get his bandmate to talk , "Look if you guys keep fighting I won't have a choice but to-"

"What Kai? This is my house unless you forgot. What goes on in here is not any of your buisness. Just becuase you guys have no love life doesn't mean you can use mine as a substitue."

Kai snorted slightly before walking out of the house, Ruki and Uruha close behind. Reita clucked his tongue before walking towards the bedroom door, "You know you could've just said to leave the subject alone. Saying that to Kai was unneeded. You of all people knows what he's been through." And with that Reita disappeared as well. The sound of the front door closing, notified him that he was all alone.

With a frustrated groan Aoi fell back on his bed. Nothing was going right for him. He somehow managed to get his girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend, to break up with him and now he just managed to disappoint the rest of his band.

"Me and my stupid mouth."

Without thinking much, he got up and threw on a jacket and grabbed his wallet. Locking his house up, he decided to take a walk. Walking around aimlessly he felt as if he could finally breathe. He was under so much pressure because of his love life. He had to try to make that wrench happy just to pacify her. He only stayed with her because his band mates liked her. And to be honest he was relieved that he was free of that horrid thing that is qualified as a woman.

Puffing his cheeks he finally realized that his feet had led him to a bar. Shrugging to himself he decided to go in, he could just drink himself away tonight, without having to worry about some annoying leech nagging at him when he would return home.

"Hey pretty boy what can I get for you?" The bartender grinned leaning against the bar.

"Just give me an Asashi super dry." he requested with a flick of his hand. The bartender only chortled in reply, "You do know this is a bar right? We don't carry commercial beer." Rolling his eyes Aoi scoffed, "Fine, how about Whiskey? Do you serve that?"

Chuckling to herself she grabbed the nearest cup and flipped it in the air, catching it with ease as it fell towards the ground. "Sure that's not to strong for you?" The bartender chuckled when Aoi only glared at her, "Okay pretty boy, one whiskey coming up."

Relaxing slightly in his chair, Aoi glanced around the bar. There wasn't much people around and he was glad. He didn't want people watching him get drunk, after all it wasn't a pretty sight. Aoi was brought out of his reverie when the bartender dropped his drink in front of him.

"You're whiskey." she said, that grin returning to her lips. "Now I don't mean to pry or anything, but why is a pretty boy such as yourself drinking alone when he could be having a time of his life with some girl?"

Taking a swing of his drink, Aoi ignored her questioned and decided that he would just pretend the girl wasn't talking to him.

"I mean come on, why would a girl, actually no, any girl in her right mind leave such a good looking man to mope around in such a dinggy bar? I say it's absolutely barbaric." she continued, wiping down a glass to pass the time. Grin still on her face she watched Aoi glare at her even more, she was doing a good job pissing him off, even though all she was doing was complementing him.

"Yeah and who are you to say such things huh? Maybe I'm a jackass! Maybe I cheated on my girlfriend, maybe I even hit her. Or I just lost a job? Why do you keep pestering me huh?" he snapped finally. The bartender only chuckled her grin still there.

"Do you honestly think you would be here moping if that was the case? Now really I still can't believe some girl left you." she said shaking her head obviously amused by his anger.

Scoffing Aoi stared at the bartender in bewilderment. "Who are you?"

Before the bartender could answer someone called from the back that her shift was over. Throwing the rag on the counter, she jumped over the bar and stretched her arms. She was about to leave when a sly grin formed on her lips. Turning around she pecked Aoi's lips and smirked.

"I'm Hina. Your future wife." With a wink and a chuckle she left the shocked guitarist sitting there in confusion. Aoi blinked a few times before downing the rest of his whiskey.

"What the hell just happened."

~~~

Here's your graduation present Hina blegh

Sorry if you guys are getting annoyed with these Aoi oneshots blame it on someone *cough*Hina*cough* who keeps texting me about them, so if you guys want to see a certain rocker/artist/actor in future oneshots feel free to drop their name in the comments