Yusuke Yamamoto

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

"Sensei!”

Stopping mid stride, Heiko glanced back over her shoulder. Blinking she turned her whole body around to face the infamous trouble maker of Ouran high school. Yusuke Yamamoto.

Crossing her arms, Heiko raised an eyebrow as her most  troublesome student stopped in front of her.

“Why is that you must grace me with your presence at this moment?” she questioned as he caught his breath.

Yusuke just stood there smiling like a fool, “You know Heiko-chan.” He said shoving his hands in his pockets, “You still owe me that date.”

Heiko just scoffed in return, “First off how dare you refer to me so informally, I am your teacher, not one of your classmates you can talk so casually to!” she chided with a huff. “And as for the second matter I have never agreed to going on a date with you.”

Rocking on his heels, Yusuke thought for a moment before shaking his head, “Uhm no you did. If I remember clearly you said and I quote, ‘The only time I would agree to go out with you, is in your dreams!’ Well lucky for you sensei you did agree to go out with me in my dreams.” He replied with a smirk that would usually have girls swooning. Well, Heiko was a woman and she found that so called flirtatious smirk annoying.

Rolling her eyes in reply, Heiko her heel and continued towards her classroom, “Go to class Yamamoto-san.”

Backtracking towards his class, Yusuke grinned at his retreating teacher. Things were going to get more complicated and he was going to make sure, he was the reason for it.

~~

“What!?”

Heiko was in the middle of a dinner date with a colleague that she liked very much when she got the call from the police station.

“I-I’ll be right there. Yes yes thank you.” With a huff Heiko packed her purse quickly sending an apologetic smile at her companion.

“Yamapi-kun, I’m so sorry. It seems that one of my students have caused trouble. Again.” She muttered annoyed at the fact that this was the third time that this situation has occurred. And it just so happens to be the same student. Every single time.

With a sigh, Yamapi ran his hand through his hair. “It’s fine Heiko. Maybe we should do this another time.”

Heiko sent him a thankful smile before he signaled her to leave and take care of business. As she left the restraunt, Yamapi glanced down at the ring he had been holding on to since he met her.

“Bad timing. Again” With a dejected sigh, Yamapi placed the ring in his pocket and called for the check.

~~

“Yusuke Yamamoto you idiot!”

“Heiko! Ow that hurts stop!”

Yusuke was currently being continuously hit by his angered teacher who was not amused by his tactics.

“No I will not stop! How dare you interrupt my date for one of your little games.” She yelled, her whole face becoming red with anger.

Yusuke scoffed and held her wrists in the air, preventing her from assaulting him any further. “Date? The fool isn’t worth your time Heiko. I don’t get why you keep agreeing to see him. Pffft.” He said releasing her wrists and kicking the ground in annoyance.

It was Heiko’s turn to scoff. “Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are? Telling me who’s worth my time and who’s not. And the reason why I keep meeting him is because you keep preventing him from telling me what he wants too! Every time he’s about to tell me the great news I get this stupid call telling me that you’ve done something outrageous yet again.” She vented, putting emphasis on the word stupid. She had no idea why she needed to explain herself to him. After all he was just her student. Right?

“Important? Please the idiot just wants to propose to you to get into your pants.” He snorted with a roll of his eyes.

Pak!

Yusuke’s eyes were closed as his face was turned to the opposite direction of his teacher. He half expected that. However he wished very much that she didn’t slap him. He was just trying to get her to see reality. That guys like Yamapi, aren’t meant for pure girls like her.

Heiko’s eyes were filled with tears. Whether they from the emotional pain that her student just inflicted on her or just anger that seemed to grow with every second she stood there listening to his bull, he had no right judging Yamapi like that. The kid barely knew him.

Her hand still stung from the impact it made with his face but she could care less about the pain that seemed to be spreading through her hand, her heart hurt more than the palm that kept turning red as the seconds passed by.

“I’m going to go home and when I see you at school tomorrow, none of this happened. And if I get a call from the police station regarding you, again, I will not come to your rescue.” She sniffled, her voice cold and hard despite her crying.

Yusuke stood there as his teacher walked away; frozen like a statue, his face still facing the direction it was forced to turn when he was slapped. When he finally opened his eyes, Heiko was nowhere to be seen. A single tear escaped his eyes but he wiped it away so quickly no one would’ve seen it even if they studied his face as the tear fell.

With a small cough, Yusuke shook his head and made his way home. Things just got more complicated like he planned. The only problem was, this little complication wasn’t a part of his plan.

Glancing up at the starless sky, the high school boy muttered softly, “Why won’t you listen to me you baka?”

~~

The sound of sniffles filled the room as the rain continued to fall. She was crying. Howling in agony is more like it. She had to leave she couldn’t just sit after what she just heard. So without thinking twice, she stood up and ran out her apartment. Into the pouring without a clue of where she was going, she just had to leave.

“I don’t know Yamapi are you sure you want to continue with this? I mean Heiko-chan isn’t your average girl.”

“That’s exactly why I’m doing this! Have you seen her? If I take her to the red carpet event do you know how many guys will be jealous? And plus if I get her in bed-“

The sound of her crying hysterically filled the empty streets. From up above neighbors stared at her worriedly as they witness the sane English teacher run in the rain desperately trying to get away. Frowning slightly the old woman closed her curtain and shook her head in pity.

“Poor thing.”

“What about the ring?”

“You mean this ring?” She heard shuffling which she guessed was him reaching into his pocket to retrieve whatever ring they were talking about. “Please, I gave this to every lay I had.” He snorted.

Tears continued to fall down her face as she ran through the streets. Twisting and turning down alleys and paths that she didn’t know what led to, but for some reason it seemed she knew where her feet were taking her, her mind just didn’t register it yet.

“What about after? She’s not that bad looking. Hell she’s better than half the girls I’ve seen you with.”

“I don’t know if she’s great in bed, then I don’t think I’ll let her go so easily.”

She should’ve known. How was it possible that a red carpet celebrity was interested in an English teacher at a high school? She obviously read one too many fan fics when she was a fan girl.

Rain continued to fall as she continued to cry. The sound of her gasping for air surrounded her, as her heartbeat drummed in her ear. She was a wreck, her makeup was ruined, she was soaked from head to toe but she didn’t care. She needed to be as far away as possible.

“Hey if she can I have a go?”

The sound of their hysterical laughing filled her ears. Was it tears that continued to fall or was that just the rain?

“Maybe we can share.”

No matter how far she ran their laughing still rang in her ears. She wasn’t far enough; she still needed to go a little more, just a little more.

She didn’t stay to hear what else they were going to talk about, she just ran out the door without making a sound. Her confident side would’ve marched straight up to that bastard and slapped him across of the face. But she wasn’t confident, the only time she was confident was when she was with her students. Her love life was roller coaster and she was always vulnerable in every relationship. This was no exception.

So the vulnerable little girl ran. She ran back to her apartment at first, but she couldn’t breathe in that small confined place. She didn’t like the feeling; her whole image was deteriorating in front of her own eyes all because she was a vulnerable little girl that fell for anything that involved love. No matter how much she tried to stop that little girl from coming out, she wouldn’t stay in.

And at this very moment she felt like she was five years old again, crying to her dad because her favorite toy broke. The only difference was that her dad wasn’t there to comfort her like when she was five. He wasn’t there to kiss her head and tell her, he would buy her a new one. He wasn’t even on the planet anymore. So instead of being some weirdo that would be reported for crying in front of some tombstone in the rain she ran to the next best thing.

~~

She stood there shivering in her thin long sleeve shirt and skirt. Her heels were discarded at her apartment and she ran barefoot here, but she didn’t seem to mind considering she felt nothing but numbness, and it had nothing to do with the rain. It was still pouring when she reached her destination and the wind decided to be an and blow strongly in her direction. All she wanted to do was go inside and curl up like a little baby and go to sleep.

When the door finally open she just stared up at the owner like a little lost child about to break; suffering from the scars that the boy next door caused.

Yusuke stood there leaning against his door frame in sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt. He looked so warm and all she wanted was him to embrace her and tell her everything will be fine. The rain still continued to fall and the wind didn’t seem like it would die out anytime soon. Glancing around, Yusuke sighed before making room for her to enter.  Without saying anything, Heiko shuffled awkwardly into his living room and just stood there. She wanted to cry again but she held back the tears. Instead she turned and faced her student choking on a sob slightly before clearing .

“Yusuke I-“

Her words were muffled when he suddenly pulled her in for a kiss silencing her cries and words. This was forbidden, a student kissing a teacher, but she didn’t care. She felt so safe in his arms, warm in his embrace, she felt right and she didn’t want to let go.

But to her dismay Yusuke pulled away and rested his forehead on hers releasing a sigh. Staring into her swollen eyes, he wiped away the tears that unconsciously fell. “Go upstairs and take a shower.” He whispered his warm hands caressing her freezing waist as if she was a fragile piece of glass, sending chills up her spine. Moving a piece of her wet hair behind her he backtracked, leading her to the staircase. “You can use my clothes.” He muttered pecking her lips one more time.

He released her waist to her disappointment and took a step back, “I’ll be down here, come down when you’re ready.” As much as he wanted to go up with her, he couldn’t. She wasn’t ready and he wasn’t about to push her farther over the edge than she already was.

Biting her lip, Heiko nodded like a little puppy before following his directions. She didn’t want him to leave her, even if he was just downstairs, she wanted to stay in the comfort of his arms, to be reassured that someone cared, no loved her. She didn’t exactly know the feelings of her student, but she knew he cared for her, a lot.

He watched her disappear up the stairs and ran a hand through his tousled hair. He knew this wasn’t right but when has he ever listen to the rules? And besides he’s technically legal, and he graduates in a few months. So this so called unprofessional relationship was actually not unprofessional at all well on his part anyways.

If she got fired than oh well, he would just have to take care of everything and get a job and take of her. He finally had her in his grasp; he’s not going to let some stupid bastard or job get in his way.

His plan of complications didn’t go exactly according to plan. In fact her getting hurt by that egotistic idiot was nowhere near his mind. The idea of her getting hurt made his heart swell with pain. Man he wanted to kill that stupid idiot. He knew what Yamapi’s reputation was, hell everybody knew but she just didn’t want to believe it. Whatever it’s over, he had her and that’s all that mattered. Of course he wasn’t too pleased that his girl was hurt in the process.

“Baka.”

He was trying to come up with a plan to cause hell on that airhead when her voice called down to him. Blinking Yusuke came out of his devious plan and walked out of the kitchen into the living room and glanced up the staircase. There she was, standing in nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. He noticed how her eyes were still puffy and frowned slightly.

“What is it?”

Biting her lips, he noted how her cheeks suddenly turned crimson, damn did she look good. Was she trying to seduce him?

“Can you help me?” she stuttered looking at the ground in embarrassment. Blinking slightly, it took Yusuke a few seconds to see the hidden meaning in her question.

She doesn’t want to be alone

The thought of being in the bath with her excited him. But was this the appropriate moment? She was fragile as hell and he didn’t want to do something she didn’t want happening. Biting his lip he contemplated the idea. Thinking of the good and bad that would come out of this he was lost in his thoughts and didn’t notice that Heiko had made her way toward him.

The sudden contact of her hand on his cheek brought him back to reality and his eyes widened when he realized she was right in front of him.

With nothing on.

But a towel.

That could be easily discarded.

His erted thoughts were suddenly vanished when he caught her worried eyes.

“Your cheek is still swollen.” She said the small red patch that was right below his cheekbone.

Yusuke released a shaky breath before capturing her hand. Staring into her worried eyes he tried to make a joke saying how it only did happen yesterday. Still the frown line deepened on Heiko’s pretty little face.

Touched by her concern, Yusuke wrapped his other hand around her waist and pulled her closer. “Come on, we have to get you cleaned up.” With a small smile, the high school boy led his teacher up to his bathroom and despite no one else being in the house, the click of the bathroom lock could be heard from the now empty kitchen.