Takeru

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

 “One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight.”


The continuous 8 count sounded through the studio as the dance instructors taught their students the new choreography they created a few days ago. Teens lined the dance floor imitating their instructor’s exact moves, using the mirrors to see if they were doing it right.


“One, two, jump, and pose.”


Everyone froze in their final pose smiling as they finished the dance. People laughed and high fived each other, enjoying the fact that they had nailed the complicated dance. Noriko and her colleague fist bumped, happy that their students had caught on quickly.


“Okay guys settle down.” Her friend Shigei called out, the room suddenly becoming silent. “For the next couple of days, there won’t be class.” He said emitting groans from the dancers. Chuckling he motioned for them to quiet down and again the room fell silent. “As I was saying, the next few days there is no class, BECAUSE it is the holidays. We decided we wanted you guys to have a week and a half off to celebrate the New Year and Christmas. And I promise right after that classes will start up again.”


The dancers were reluctant at first, but excitement about the holidays and a couple days off, soon grew and had them all cheering that they could relax and have fun outside of the practice room.


“Thanks you guys and we’ll see you next year.” Shingei said concluding class with that final statement. Everyone clapped and thanked the two for their hard work before exiting the room leaving the two teachers behind.


“Soooooooooo, where are you going for the holidays Norinori?” Shingei asked, throwing his towel and water bottle in his bag. Noriko just shrugged and pulled her hoodie on, “Hey, I’ll be going first. I’ll see you after the holidays, Shin-san.”


Not waiting for a reply, Noriko grabbed her gym bag, and walked out of the room. Stretching slightly she walked down the flights of stairs to the main entrance and left the dance school. Rubbing her arms, she had this uneasy feeling, as if something was wrong. She always had this feeling when she felt as if she was alone; it scared her to know that she became so vulnerable when walking the streets.


And like always a sense of comfort washed over her after she turned the corner that leads her to her street.  Sighing in relief she glanced back and sure enough, there stood the black clothed figure, leaning against the light pole. It has been nearly 5 months, since she has been followed by this mysterious person, and yet she has never confronted him, or called the police.


When she first started to notice him, she didn’t have this creepy feeling as if she was being watched, but she actually felt protected by the others gaze. And sooner or later she started to feel uneasy when the other was not watching her at all, which soon lead her to become obsessed with this mysterious person. Fantasies were created, stories were written, even when she went out, she glanced every which way to find the person. On some days however she was disappointed to find him nowhere in sight, which lead her back into her apartment, but on most days he was there, just standing around watching her.

Rubbing her arms, she suddenly notice how the days were beginning to get warmer, the winter season slowly coming to an end. Questions started to pop in mind about her little ‘friend’. Would he still be dressed in long sleeves and a scarf on his face? Couldn’t he suffer a heat if he did? Question after question started to make the girl worried for the person’s health and the suffering he probably had to endure standing out there in the cold while she sat in her home all cozy in a warm blanket.


Without even thinking, Noriko marched her way into her apartment, dropped her duffel bag on the floor and made her way to her kitchen. Preparing two cups of hot chocolate, she kept her eyes on the stranger outside through her window, to make sure he didn’t just leave, lucky for her, he decided to stick around for a bit.


When the drinks were finally finished she poured them into two portable coffee cups, and rushed out of her apartment. Upon reaching the street, she was saddened to see her mysterious follower gone out of sight. Frowning she began to run to the end of the street where she last saw him only to find nothing.
But it seemed luck was on her side, because when she was about to kick the ground, she spotted footprints in the snow. Not thinking twice, she followed the footprints, past the park into a deserted alley way. She was about to give up when the familiar black clothed figure came into her line of vision. He was about to turn the corner at the end of the alley when somebody screamed.


“CHOTTO MATE!!”


Blinking a few times, Noriko realized it was her that screamed, biting her lip she watched as the person froze mid step. Taking this chance, Noriko, jogged over to the person and tried to look at their face but was unsuccessful since their scarf was still covering their face.


“Um…” was all that she could muster considering she has never really put into thought what she would say or do once she confronted the person. Straightening out, her new acquaintance turned and faced her, raising an eyebrow out of amusement and curiosity.


Noriko let her eyes scan the person before her. It was obvious this person was a guy considering, his posture, body, clothes and hair. Letting her eyes rack his body, she bit her lip as she imagined herself doing things she didn’t even know how to, to this man’s body. Even though he was fully clothed, and the black trench coat hid his actual size, she just knew and could imagine how he looked without anything on.


Smirking slightly he lowered his head so they were face to face while she was too busy fantasizing about who knows what. Clearing his throat, she came back to reality jumping back slightly at the closeness. Face turning bright red she awkwardly looked away while he held back a chuckle.


“Like what you see?”


Her face took on a whole different shade of bright red as he chuckled at her nervousness. Examining her face he shook his head in amusement before turning to leave but she stopped him again with an interesting question.
“Why are you leaving?” she squeaked not wanting him to leave. She still hadn’t managed to talk to him and yet he wanted to go? Turning around he crossed his arms. “Why should I stay? And do you always stop random strangers in an alley?” he questioned.


Noriko tilted her head to the side to think, “Ergh, well I haven’t told you what I wanted to. And no I don’t.” She chided before replying, “Why do you always stalk random girls?” she replied but instantly wished she didn’t.


Raising an eyebrow he examined her, “You might be cute, but I wouldn’t stalk you even if you paid me.” Noriko scoffed in return, “You are such a liar, I think I would recognize you after you following me for five whole freaking months.”


Eyebrows furrowing, he realized he had been cot, while Noriko enjoyed the frustrated look on his face. “Do you honestly think I didn’t know? Oh please I’m not dense, I knew when you were watching and I know where too.”


“Heh so you knew all this time?” he asked, while she just nodded in reply. Shaking his head, he let out a sigh before facing her again, “And you never called the police once?” When she shook her head he let out a shaky laugh, “Isn’t it common sense to call the police? And not follow your stalker into an alley especially since you’re a girl?”


Noriko bit her lip finally realizing the situation she was in, but she never felt like she was in danger. In fact she didn’t want to leave this guy’s side at all. “It would’ve been common sense, but would it be weird if I told you I don’t want you to leave me?”


Now THAT, Shocked the hell out of him. While he gapped at her, Noriko stared at the ground in embarrassment, “This might sound crazy, but I think I’m in love with you.”


Fireworks basically went off in his head as everything suddenly sunk into him. With a giant smile forever implanted on his face, he picked up Noriko and swung her around in circles while he laughed happily. Squealing slightly she wrapped her arms the best she could around his neck while she also began to laugh.


When he finally put her down, Noriko’s vision was spinning and she ended up falling in the snow, which only made her laugh even more. Pulling her up, he wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled happily, “I think I love you too, Nori-san.” Smiling goofily, Noriko leaned her forehead on his and sighed in content.


“Wow I came to bring you hot chocolate and instead I ended up confessing.” She said with a small laugh. Slowly, her hands found themselves on the scarf that always protected his identity, when he didn’t object, she pulled the scarf down and her eyes almost popped out of her head. She was in love with Takeru from SuG. Wait Takeru from SuG was in love with her?


Seeing her reaction, Takeru felt a little smug inside, knowing that Noriko knew who he was. Grinning like an idiot he wiped off the snow on her cheek and leaned in, placing a kiss her on the lips, literally taking her breath away. Noriko felt as if she was in heaven and when he finally pulled away she wrapped her arms around his neck smiled at him lovingly.


“Sooooooo.” He said smiling slyly as she stared at him curiously. “Shall we go back to my place and make all your fantasies come true?”