Aoi

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!”


“WAKE UP THEN YOU FREAKING BEAR!”


“WHO THE ARE YOU CALLING BEAR YOU LITTLE ?”


“LITTLE? PLEASE! I’M TALLER THAN YOU!”


An annoyed sigh escaped the sleeping beauty as the screaming voice continued to banter and attack each other. With a roll of her eyes, Hina stood up from her comforting bed and slumped her way to screaming voices. Walking past the kitchen, dining room, and other three bedrooms she stopped in front of the bear’s cave, pushing the door open to glare at the fighting idiots that woke her up.


“What. In the hell. IS FREAKIN GOIN ON?” she snapped, glaring daggers at the two. Eyes widening, the two froze in their positions on the bed looking rather stupid. Uruha was lying on his bed protecting his face, while Mikki had one of her arms up in the air, holding a pillow ready to strike the other.
Glancing at the two girls, Uruha took his chance and ran out of his room, trying to escape the horror that was to follow. Jaw dropping, Mikki scoffed at the latter while crossing her arms, “Before you get pissed, which I know you will eventually, I was doing you a favor.” She said wrinkling her nose.


“And how exactly is that a favor?” Hina questioned, obviously annoyed while raising an eyebrow. Mikki grinned and hopped off of Uruha’s bed, “Um hello? Do you like not remember what today is?”


“No but please enlighten me.” Hina replied sarcastically as she continued to glare at her best friend. Mikki  smirked in amusement before pushing Hina’s forehead, “Wow stupid, if I wasn’t here to remind you, I bet you would’ve forgotten that today is your wedding anniversary.” Hina’s mind finally started to turn its gears when Mikki’s statement finally registered in her head.


“OH !” she screamed before running out of Uruha’s room and into hers. Mikki stared after her before shaking her head, letting out an amused chuckle.


“Ruki! Reita! Kai! And Uruha! Hurry up! We have to go!” she yelled going back what she was doing; waking up the members, and getting the hell out of that dorm.


Hina flew open her door and stared at her bed in horror. Her beloved husband was nowhere in sight. “Oh I’m in deep .” She repeated over and over as she rushed to get ready. Combing her hair, she glanced at the mirror and a small smile grew on her face. It felt as if her life started over when she married Aoi 2 years ago. Everything;  their first meeting, the proposal, the dates, their first kiss, the first ‘I love you’, and even the time he asked her to live with him and s started to replay in her mind as she stared at her reflection. But no memory in the world could ever make her as happy, as the day they got married.


Guest started to arrive as time started to pass and like most weddings, anticipation and anxiety started to build within the bride and groom. Hina stared at her reflection in the full length mirror, thinking ‘There’s no way, this is me.’ And as if to see if her mind was playing tricks on her, she lifted her right arm to see if the beautiful girl in the mirror would do the same, and sure enough she did. “Okaasan, is this really me?” she whispered not taking her eyes off of the girl in the mirror.


She was the most beautiful girl, Hina has ever seen in her life, her hair was straightened and reached her waist, while a small crown that held her veil, was sat in the middle of her head of hair. Her dress highlighted all the right places, making her curvy structure even more beautiful than before. Her makeup lightly done, to show off her natural beauty, she was indeed an eye catcher.


Her dress was pure white and strapless, the front was detailed with small pieces of light gold lace and small diamonds that made her midsection stand out. Layers of material covered her legs and feet, forming the famous princess poof. On certain layers, there were small delicate designs like a horse drawn carriage and a small angel representing some of the most precious memories that the two created together. Her train ended nearly 3 or 4 feet behind her, it of course being carefully carried by a bridesmaid to not damage the color or material. And finally to finish of her breath taking appearance, around her neck was a silver chain, which held her future husband’s ring. The very ring that he promised to give her everything; happiness, love, and whatever else she craved for.


Tears started to well up in her eyes as she finally realized that she was there, getting married in less than an hour, to the man that she had fallen in love with over and over again.


“Yes Hina, it is you. How many times to I have to tell you that.” Her mother replied. Seeing her daughter crying, tears also built up in her eyes as she stared at her beautiful daughter, getting ready for her wedding.


“Yo Ho! Come on we need to get this show on the road!” Mikki said walking into the room. Hina turned around and softly gazed at her best friend, “This is it Mikki, I’m getting married.” She said tears trailing down her face. Mikki just smiled at her friend and handed her, her bouquet. “Come on, Hina. It’s time for you to get married.”


Taking a deep breath, Hina nodded and hooked arms with her dad. Following her bridal party, they stood behind the church doors, as the Aoi and his band mates got into place. “Hina, you look really beautiful.” Her dad said, giving her a sad smile. “I never thought I would actually give away my baby girl to some guy.” He chuckled softly while Hina just smiled, “I’ll always be your baby girl dad, always.”


And finally it was her turn to walk down the aisle. The classic wedding march was played throughout the church, and everyone stood up to watch the bride make her entrance. The doors slowly opening, revealing the bride for the first time. Gasps filled the air while some people actually began to cry. Hina was indeed the star of the wedding, stealing everyone’s attention, even some of the married men and the groom’s best man couldn’t take their eyes off of her.

Hina’s eyes first landed on Ruki who gave her a small smile and thumbs up as if to tell her ‘Good Luck’. She let out a chuckle as she noticed his glitter covered tied, hanging nicely around his neck. Her eyes shifted to the right and she saw Kai, grinning like a fool at her, proud that he’ll be able to call her his sister in law. Next was Reita, who unwillingly took of his mask and showed his face. Hina smiled at him gratefully and he winked back at her. Her eyes landed on Uruha, the best man, and her eyes started to tear up again. Uruha gave her an encouraging smile before nodding his head to right. Her eyes slowly made their way to her husband to be. He was staring right back at her, so many emotions could be seen in his eyes; amazement, happiness, but most importantly love.


Hina’s smile grew as she continue to stare into his eyes, and before she knew it she was standing right in front of him holding his hands, while her dad retreated back to the pew next to her mother. Hina couldn’t stop but let out a happy laugh as he gave a light squeeze to her hands. She was finally here, minutes away from being his wife.


The service flashed by without her even realizing it, she was too lost in her own little world, and suddenly they were saying their ‘I do’s and Aoi was already kissing her claiming her as his wife.


Blinking multiple times, Hina realized she was still in front of the mirror, playing with the ring around her neck. “.” She muttered running out of the bathroom, into her closet. Running around she looked for the perfect outfit but everything she tried on just felt wrong to her. Groaning in annoyance she turned to walk out when her eyes landed on a black dress handing on the closet door. Tilting her head she went to examine the dress when a note fell out.


You owe me
    ♥ Mikki


Grinning like an idiot, Hina rushed into the bathroom and made herself look pretty. Dabbing on lipstick, she grabbed her heels and purse and rushed out of the dorm. Running outside of the building, she hailed a cab and jumped in telling him the directions of their secret special place. Their first ‘I love you’, kiss, and even when Aoi proposed it all happened at this special place, and so every year they spent their anniversary there to reminisce in the past. A cliff that looked over the city and parts of the ocean was their secret place, it might not have sounded like much, but it was an important place to both of them. When she finally arrived she paid then rushed out to the cliff ledge, expecting to see her husband but she was shocked to see no one there. She figured he would be on his way so she decided to wait there, but soon ten minutes turned to 30 which later turned to one hours and a half. And finally she gave up and stomped angrily back to the park, cussing out Aoi as if he was public enemy number 1.


When she finally arrived at the dorm she flew the dorm open and screamed at the top of her lungs before cussing at her husband yet again. She angrily stomped to her bedroom, yelling how much of an her husband was, when she suddenly froze in her place. Back tacking like 10 steps she turned her head and gaped at the beautifully set table, adorned with lit candles and purple rose petals. Around the living room, flower petals were thrown on the ground and furniture. On the coffee table in front of the sofa sat an ice bucket with champagne in it, while two glass cups sat on either side of it.
Hina’s eyes trailed around the romantic room, when her eyes finally landed her the man she was mad at and immediately, her anger disappeared. Aoi on the other hand, was leaning against the wall staring at his wife, in a skeptical manner.


“You were saying?”


Hina’s jaw dropped as she registered what had just happened. Blinking she ran to Aoi and threw her hands around him, “Aoi-sama.” She wailed out of happiness. Aoi couldn’t help but smile and wrap his hands around his lover. With a small chuckle, he kissed her all over her face, emitting little giggles from the younger.


“I missed you.” He said burying his face in her neck. Hina just giggled in return as he began to kiss her neck, “I missed you too babe.” She said laughing as he began to tickle her. When he finally stopped, she happily wrapped her arms around his neck and beamed up and him, while he rested his forehead on hers.


“Happy Anniversary Aoi.” She said smiling at him like a fool. Aoi smiled back before his whole facial expression faltered. Blinking multiple times, Aoi pulled back and stared at his wife confusedly.


“Babe, it’s your birthday.”