IV

J-Rock/Visual Kei One Shots

 “Reimi-chan! PLEASE!!!!!!!!”


“I told you already Koki kun. NO!”


“REEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIII CHANNNNNNNNNN!”


Sighing Reimi rubbed her forehead in annoyance. Why couldn’t her best friend understand that she didn’t want to do it?
Despite his friends resistance, Koki was determined to get her to agree. So in front of everyone; the staff, lucky fans, PD’s, and coordi’s, he dropped to his knees and bowed his head, shocking everyone, including his best friend.


“Reimi-chan. Please! I’m begging you!” he whispered. Oh how she wanted to kill him. Everyone stared at the dramatic scene as if it was a drama right out the TV. “Koki get up! What are you doing?” Reimi said rushing to her friend and yanking him up. He gave her a pleading gaze as everyone continued to stare, “Say yes, or everybody will think that you just broke my heart.”


Reimi’s eye narrowed, “I hate you so much right now.” She hissed, while Koki’s face lit up and crushed her into a hug while spinning her around. “THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH REI-CHAN!” he squealed happily causing the other to roll their eyes.
The witnesses just smiled happily, thinking they just witnessed a cute couple getting back together. Oh how they were wrong. In fact Koki was a just brother to Reimi, while she was just a sister to him.


Koki dragged Reimi out to his waiting van and pushed her inside. “Come on Reimi you should be happy, not grumpy.” He said pushing up the sides of into an awkward smile. Reimi just glared and slapped away his hands. “You know I don’t want to do this. Why are you forcing me?”


Koki sighed and crossed his arms as their driver stepped on the gas and they were off to their next destination. “I know you want to do it Reimi. You’re just too scared.” Reimi frowned and looked at her best friend. “I’m not scared, Koki. I just don’t wanna be put into a weird situation.”


“How is it weird? All you have to do is go, see how it is and then go back home. And if you like it then you can go again and again and again and AGAIN.” He said with a laugh. Rolling her eyes Reimi relax in the chair. “Fine but I’m doing this for you.” She muttered as anxiety started to grow. She had to admit just thinking about what they were about to do scared her. The closer the got to the destination the nervous she got.


“Relax, Rei. I’ll be there the whole time.” Koki said patting her head. Swallowing the lump that formed in she stared out the window at the place she hated the most. “Yeah because that’s gonna reassure me.” She scoffed as the driver parked the car.


Opening the door Koki jumped out and yanked Reimi out, knowing she would probably try to stay in the car. “Koki I change my mind. I don’t want to anymore.” She said shaking her head nervously as she gazed at her biggest fear. Ignoring her pleas, Koki grabbed her hand and dragged her through the entrance, past the all the vendors and stopped in front of The Beast. Grinning widely he stared at the giant contraption in front of him. All color drained from Reimi’s face as she stared up at the horrifying sight. There was no way in hell she was going anywhere near that thing. Before she could try sneak of they were joined but Koki’s band members.


“Hey you guys made it!” Shin said with a smile as he stopped to glance at the “thing” they were going to try. Ryoga looked up and whistled, “Ready for the best experience of your life?” he asked looking down at Reimi who just shook her head. IV stared at her worriedly, “Maybe Reimi should sit this one out. She’s trembling like hell.” He said grasping one of her hands trying to comfort her.


Koki shook his head and cluck his tongue, “Hell no! She promised me she would ride this with me!” Reimi stared at him horrified, “You call THIS a ROLLERCOASTER?” she said waving her hands in front of the giant wooden ride. Shin nodded innocently and Reimi just wanted to go run and hide in a corner. “Come on Koki, don’t make her cry and force her to go on this thing.” Reno said.


Koki looked up at the ride sadly then back at his friend, who looked utterly horrible. Her whole face was pale and her hair was sticking to her face from the nervous sweat that was forming on her forehead. Sighing Koki dropped his head in defeat, “Fine. We’ll go another day.” He said walking up to Reimi and hugging her. “Sorry Rei-Chan, I just really wanted to ride this with you.” He whispered and kissed her head, while she sighed in relief.


“You can still ride it Koki, go with the others and I’ll wait here.” Reimi said. She felt guilty that she was preventing her friends to go on the ride just because she was terrified of heights. Koki’s whole face lit up, and without eve another thought, he had grabbed Ryoga and Shin’s hands and ran off to the end of the line. Reno looked back at IV and Reimi and smirked, “Imma go with them.” He said and winked at IV before jogging off to the others.


IV blushed slightly before clearing his throat awkwardly, “Um you wanna get something to eat?” With a small smile, Reimi nodded, “Sure.” IV rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before leading the way to the food vendors, “Soooooo, what do you want to eat?” he asked.


Reimi shrugged, “Anything is fine with me Ivu kun.” IV blushed again and mentally slapped himself. Control your emotions idiot. Yes it’s true; IV of ViViD had a crush on Reimi, Koki’s best friend since childhood. But it wasn’t his fault; Reimi just had something that attracted him since their first meeting. He wasn’t sure if it was her natural cuteness, her attitude, or just her personality. But he did know that he could imagine himself with her for the rest of his life. Before IV could continue his little mental monologue, Reimi had grabbed his arm, and yanked him to a stop.


“Are you okay Ivu kun?” she asked examining his face. Blinking confusingly, he nodded, “Are you sure? You were daydreaming and you almost walked into the food vendors.” She said worriedly. IV blinked again before looking around him. Indeed he was just 5 feet away from the carts of delicious food. Laughing awkwardly, he bowed and apologized to the vendors before turning back to Reimi. “Sorry I was ugh, thinking of something.” He said shaking his head in embarrassment.


“Really? What?” Reimi asked blinking innocently. In actuality, she knew what he was thinking about. He was muttering words and was blushing madly a while ago, and she just so happened to hear her name amongst those words, and a few adjectives that she supposed he would use to describe her.


IV cleared his throat and looked around, “Um so what do you want to eat?” he asked bringing out his wallet, his ears turning red. Reimi frowned, “Come on Ivu-kun, you can tell me.” She said smiling widely, knowing very well what he was thinking about.
“It doesn’t matter, Rei-chan. Just tell me what you want to eat, you looked awfully pale and I think you should eat, to regain some of your color.” He said examining her face, this way and that. Reimi pouted but listened to what he said, “Fine let’s just eat from there. “ She said pointing at a random cart. The two of them walked over and ordered what they thought would be good.


Not giving up, Reimi began to poke IV’s stomach, “Come on tell me. Please.” She pleaded giving him a cute pout while shaking his arm. IV refused to look at her, because he knew he would give in at any moment. “It’s not important Rei-chan.” Reimi just pouted and tippy-toed so her lips were right next to his ear.  “Please?” she whispered very quietly, causing IV to shiver slightly. Seeing his reaction, Reimi bit back a smile; there was no way she was going to let him get away so easily.


“Pretty pretty please?” she asked her finger tracing up his arms, giving him goose bumps. Just then the vendor came back from the back with their food. Reimi dropped back to her normal height, and grabbed the food, “Arigatougozaimasu.” She said smiling at the old man, before walking to a vacant table. IV let out a sigh as he paid for the food. He turned and stared at Reimi’s back, and his face turned red again. What she was doing to him, was killing him on the inside.


Gulping down the giant lump in his throat, he walked up to the table and sat across of Reimi, who was innocently eating her food. “Thanks for the food IVu-kun.” She giggled cutely, causing IV to blush more. “No problem.” He said looking towards the ride the guys had gone on. What’s taking them so long?


“So are you going to tell me now?” she asked placing her chopsticks down on the table and folding her arms. IV turned and looked at her in the eyes, “It doesn’t concern you Reimi-chan, so don’t worry okay?” Leaning over the table Reimi pouted, “Fine. I’ll let it slide. But you have to answer a question.” She said. Raising an eyebrow IV thought about it, “Okay deal, what’s your question?” Smirking Reimi leaned in more making their noses touch, “Do you like me Ivu-kun?” Jaw dropping, eyes widening, and mind and heart stopping, IV stared at Reimi in shock. “Wh-what?” he asked leaning back astounded by her question. “What made you think that?” he said laughing awkwardly.


Reimi just shrugged and rested her chin on her fists, “You only blush when you’re with me. Reno-kun keeps teasing you about me, oh and while you were walking you said my name, the word cute, and too good for me.” She said smiling brightly. IV groaned before burying his face in his palms. He was so embarrassed!


“Um, well Rei-chan I ugh sort of kinda…” he trailed off not knowing what to say. He had never confessed to a girl before and this isn’t exactly how he wanted to confess to the girl he was smitten with for nearly four months. Without knowing he started to daze off and imagine the worst case scenarios if he did admit to liking her. She could laugh at him, leave and not want to see his face ever again, pour a drink down his head, hell she could even announce to the world how pathetic he is right now. While IV was busy staring off into space, Reimi watched his face form into this terrified look as if something was about to eat him.


Laughing to herself she stood up and crouched in front of IV who was now flinching as if someone was about to hit him. Waving a hand in front of his face, Reimi was amazed that he continued to flinch and not come back to his senses. Biting her lip she knew exactly how, she was gonna get IV out of his dazed state. Placing a hand on each side of his face, Reimi pulled IV’s face and closed her eyes. With her lips on his, IV sure did come out of his trance, and stared shocked at Reimi kissing him. But it all faded when his senses came back and he kissed her back.


IV grabbed her hands and locked them behind his neck, then s his hands around her waist. When oxygen seem to run out, Reimi pulled away, her gaze locked on the ground, “I……..like you too Ivu-kun.” She admitted shyly. IV’s face lit up and he stood up and hugged her, “Will you be my girlfriend Reimi-chan?” he asked more confident than he was 5 minutes ago. Reimi smiled from ear to ear and the two embraced each other once again.


IV leaned in to kiss Reimi again when the two was suddenly separated, when Koki pushed them aside to get the nearest trashcan. Sticking his head inside he, from the sounds of it, vomited whatever what was in his system.


“I AM NEVER RIDING ROLLER COASTERS EVER AGAIN!”