Chapter 08

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, you can’t be serious, right?” Bam Bam, Youngjae, and Jinyoung just looked the oldest with unbelievable look on their eyes. Mark has told them about his meeting with Jackson the other day and that he agreed with the deal.

“Mark hyung! You don’t know anything about that guy! What if he turns out to be gangster or serial killer? You’re getting yourself in danger!” Bam Bam overreacted in his seat.

“Yah! You watched too many dramas, Bam!” Youngjae scolded the youngest of the group.

“I am just saying!” Bam Bam defended himself before continued, “You still have to do the divorcement, hyung. That’s safer for you. You don’t want to be bounded with this stranger in legal relationship. What if that guy is a bad person who will pull you into his matter just because of that damn marriage thing!”

“Again! You’ve watched way too many dramas, Bam.” Youngjae rolled his eyes at the youngest overreacting. “Not everyone is like what you think.”

“But still, we have to be precaution. Besides, Mark hyung has no idea how that person is like, they’re literally just strangers to each other.” Bam Bam voiced out his reason.

“Look! I know what I’m doing, ok?” Mark decided to step up from stopping the quarrel between Youngjae and Bam Bam. “I trust in my instinct. Jackson seems to be genuine and kind, plus I admit he’s kind of fun to hang around with. I mean, there’s no harm in making new friend, right?”

Bam Bam and Youngjae seemed speechless at how to reply the oldest. However, it’s Jinyoung who did, “Mark hyung, you know we only wanted the best for you. If you think you’re doing the right thing, then I’ll say no more about it.” Jinyoung smiled at the oldest before he continued, “Maybe sometimes you can introduce him to us so we all get to know him too.”

Mark smiled back at his friend as he nodded his head. “Actually, I’m meeting him for dinner in about half an hour, why don’t we all go together? I can ask him to ask his friends to join too; the more the merrier, right?” Mark asked.

“What? His friends? You mean, the jerk that kept bothering me with his presence?” Jinyoung suddenly about the annoyance he had when JB kept disturbing him.

Mark laughed out at Jinyoung disgusting expression while the other two were just plain confused. “Come on, it won’t be that bad, I’m sure.”

“Fine, just because of you, I agree to this.” Jinyoung said out.

Mark smiled happily as he took out his phone and made a call to Jackson for the change of plan.

 

Bam Bam leg was still in cast and he has to rely on walking stick to walk, that’s the reason why the four of them were late to the dinner. “Hey Jackson! Sorry we’re a bit late!” Mark apologized as they entered the cafe.

“Ah, it’s okay!” Jackson smiled at Mark because he noticed about Bam Bam situation. “What happened to him?”

“Broken leg, but he’s fine.” Mark assured Jackson before he started to introduce his friends, “Ah, he’s Bam Bam, and that’s Youngjae and Jinyoung.”

Jackson smiled back at Mark friends before he introduced his friends, “I think you know JB already and that’s Yugyeom.”

After both party of friends introduced each other, everyone seemed to click well except for Jinyoung who didn’t care much about JB, because his annoyance towards the older was still there; and it didn’t help either with the smirk JB threw at Jinyoung.

“So, mind if you tell me what do you do for living?” Mark asked Jackson.

“JB and I are business partner; we actually own this cafe we’re sitting right now.” Jackson said proudly as he smiled seeing the shock in 4 pair of eyes in front of him.

“Wow! That’s cool!” Bam Bam was the first one who shouted out his admiration. “I come to this cafe often, the food here is really amazing.”

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter