Chapter 01

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys!!

First of all, I want to apologize for me for taking long to update the first chapter!!!

I just came back from my 2 weeks vacation in Seoul!!! Yay!!!

As soon as I finished unpacking, I immediately update the first chapter though!

So, enjoy the chapter and hopefully you guys like it!

========================================================================================================

 

“Mark hyung! Look what I’ve gotten for you!” Jinyoung happily exclaimed as he made himself comfortable on the couch of their sharing apartment.

Mark stopped reading his book as he turned towards the younger and saw the two tickets on Jinyoung hands. “What’s that?”

“This! This is the tickets for Love Cruise!” Jinyoung replied excitingly. “You know about that famous love cruise in which has paired up almost 75% of its passengers into real couple?”

Mark rolled his eyes at his friend excitement, “And you’re desperately wanted to find your potential love there?”

Jinyoung nodded his head as he replied, “Hey! It’s worth the try! Besides, you and I both need new faces in our life right now!”

Mark sighed as he looked at his best friend, “I don’t think I’m ready for new relationship yet.”

Jinyoung sighed too as he understood how his best friend must be feeling; Mark last break up really broke the older deeply. 2 years of relationship was just nothing for that bastard who just dumped Mark easily. Thinking of that bastard really boiled Jinyoung blood into anger as he wished himself never get to meet that bastard or he will sure not going to able to hold himself from throwing punches at that face.

“Then you can just enjoy the cruise as short vacation gateway, it doesn’t mean you will have to find a new boyfriend though.” Jinyoung persuaded his best friend to join him for the cruise. “Besides, don’t you appreciate my hard work in getting these tickets? You do know how hard it is to get these tickets?”

Mark sighed as he looked at his best friend who was looking at him with hopeful eyes. “Fine. I’ll go.” Mark gave up in the end to his best friend who yelled out in happiness.

“I know you love me the best, hyung!” Jinyoung exclaimed happily as he hugged the older.

 

“Yo JB! JB!” Jackson shouted excitingly as he joined his two best friends for the dinner together.

“You don’t need to shout, Jackson. I hear you very well.” JB rolled his eyes at the super hyper Jackson. “Besides, I’m your hyung! You should call me hyung!”

Jackson just ignored JB remark as he sat himself down on the chair. “I got 2 tickets for the love cruise. I was thinking of asking you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter