Chapter 07

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jackson couldn’t think straight at the moment but the fact that he was kissing Mark; his stomach full with butterflies and he could hear his heartbeat raced uncontrollably faster. Giving to the heat and emotion at that moment, Jackson pressed himself closer to Mark, his hand already grabbed the back of Mark neck. Jackson has never felt that wonderful in his life because of a kiss. Jackson couldn’t help himself but to feel of never wanting to stop kissing Mark.

Surprisingly, Mark didn’t mind a bit as he seemed eager in their tongue war. Mark has completely forgotten about his surrounding the moment Jackson kissed him back. Mark has never felt that kind of warmth feeling swimming through his whole body. Mark didn’t know how to explain it, but he can’t stop kissing Jackson. And he wanted more and more.

Both Mark and Jackson were too engrossed in their new found world of each other that they have completely forgotten about the presence of boiling up Minhyuk who watched them the whole time.

Minhyuk was furious because Mark has never kissed him in public before. Mark has always been cautious of everyone eyes when they’re in public, but now, now Mark was the one who kissed that stupid man in the broad daylight without a care of anyone weird eyes on them?

However, the lack of oxygen forced the two kissing men into a stop as they looked at each other shockingly. Mark and Jackson were looking at each other straight in the eyes while their foreheads were still gluing to each other. No words were able to come out of their mouths as they just realized of what happened between them.

They just kissed each other passionately like there’s no tomorrow.

“We really need to talk, don’t you think?” Jackson was the one who whispered out the words on Mark right ear.

Mark just chuckled softly as he nodded his head. Mark was the only one who heard what Jackson said, but in everyone else eyes, it was like Mark was smiling from Jackson flirty words. And that’s really boiled Minhyuk even more.

However, at that moment, Mark and Jackson were like have forgotten about the other presence beside them as Jackson daringly interlocked Mark hand with his and dragged Mark away from the spot.

They needed to talk, for sure.

 

No words were spoken between Mark and Jackson who ended up in a breakfast cafe for a talk. The atmosphere was silence awkward between them, not to mention of what just happened between the two of them minutes before.

It was actually Mark who decided to break the silence first, “Thank you for helping me before.”

Jackson smiled as he said, “He’s your ex boyfriend, I assume?” He asked.

Mark nodded his head, “Yeah, he’s a jerk!” Mark sighed before he continued, “So... hm... what happened in that cruise before...” Mark seemed can’t find the right words to continue his sentence as he trailed.

“Yeah, what happened in that ship...” Jackson seemed a bit awkward with it also. “You know... I mean... I... I mean, we were drunk and...” Jackson was stuttering in his words.

Mark sighed as he asked right away, “Jackson, are we really legally married? I mean, we were drunk that night and I couldn’t remember anything.”

Jackson didn’t answer Mark as he took a map of papers out of his bag and handed it to Mark. Mark accepted and found out his the answer to his question. They are legally married to each other now.

Mark sighed heavily as he looked at Jackson, “Then, what are we going to do about this?”

“That’s the reason we need to talk it out, don’t you think?” Jackson said out.

“Well, the only solution usually is go for divorce. I mean, we’re married by accident, I’m sure you never wanted this to happen in the first place.” Mark suggested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter