Chapter 05

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark was in dilemma if he should just admitted out the truth about what happened to him because he wasn’t sure himself either. But on the other hand, he shouldn’t lie to his best friends, right? In the end, Mark chose to tell the truth about his now married status.

Of course, Mark has expected the widen eyes of shock from his friends as none was able to say a word out, probably due to the sudden shocking news.

“Guys, say something please.” Mark said out softly, he couldn’t handle the silence and the stare from his 3 friends.

“What do you want us to say, hyung?” It was Youngjae who replied the oldest, “Hm... congratulations?” Youngjae said in doubt as he scratched his head that isn’t itchy.

Mark rolled his eyes at the younger words before Jinyoung voiced out, “Who are you getting married to, hyung?”

Mark sighed again as he knew he has no way out now but to answer truthfully, “You remembered that Jackson guy you said who was mesmerized by me?”

Jinyoung nodded his head before his eyes went widen as he exclaimed, “He’s kinda cute though!”

“That’s not the point now, Jinyoung!” Mark scolded his friend.

“Oh right!” Jinyoung immediately agreed before he looked back at the oldest, “Did you two really officially marriage or just married unofficially?”

Mark shook his head, “I don’t know truthfully. I just realized the wedding band on my finger when I woke up, then when I was about to talk it out with him, I got your panic call and I just ran out of the room.”

“What?” JInyoung shouted out at the oldest. “Then do you have any number or contact with that man?”

Mark shook his head, “I was too panic when I heard your cry, ok?” Mark defended himself before he continued, “Besides, we’re married in our drunken state, it’s no big deal, I guess. We are just two strangers having one night stand. Besides, it doesn’t mean we’re really married for real. I mean, to be officially married, you will need witnesses, priest, and everything, right?”

“But hyung, what if it’s official marriage?” Youngjae asked the oldest. “I mean, you can find anyone to be your witnesses from the ship. And as I know, there was an official marriage hall inside the ship, you know?”

“What? Why would there be marriage hall inside the ship anyway?” Mark was dumfounded of what he found out.

“That’s not the point now, Mark hyung.” Jinyoung desperately wanted to pull the topic back. “What are you going to do now, hyung?”

Again, Mark just shrugged his shoulder lazily, “What else I can do? Just think of it as a one night stand.”

“But it’s not only one night stand, hyung. You got married instead.” Youngjae protested.

“Youngjae hyung is right. What if you’re really officially married?” Bam Bam asked the oldest, a slight of worry in his voice.

“Then we’ll get divorce.” Mark answered easily.

 

Jackson was desperately stressed. It has been the 4th day he visited the Memories Studio to look for Mark Tuan, but for the straight 4 days, the said male hasn’t come back to work according to the reception staff.

Jackson has started to wonder if Mark was purposely avoided him or he just really took the days off for real.

“You’re still looking for him, Jackson?” JB looked at his best friend confusedly.

“Yeah. He still didn’t come to work.” Jackson replied JB before he sighed, “When he left in hurry, it seemed like something happened. Maybe that’s the reason why he hasn’t been come to work.”

“Or maybe he’s just purposely did it to avoid meeting you?” JB tried to reason out.

“But... He wouldn’t tell me where he works if he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter