Chapter 11

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mark, are you probably jealous of Youngji?”

“What? Of course not!” Mark immediately denied immediately. Why would he be jealous of whoever Youngji is. Mark isn’t jealous, right?

“Then why do you run away? Didn’t you need to change your clothes? You might get cold if you’re still in wet clothes!” Jackson explained.

“I am fine. I don’t want to disturb your time with your girlfriend there!” Mark finally snapped as Jackson was keep holding tight of his arm.

“She’s not my girlfriend!” Jackson denied immediately. “Wait! You’re still saying you’re not jealous? You’re clearly jealous, Mark Tuan.” Jackson didn’t know if he should happy for realizing the fact that Mark is jealous of Youngji or to be scared because Mark was trying to draw himself away from Jackson.

“I said, I’m not!” Mark was still stubbornly denied.

“Really?” Jackson looked at the older straight in the eyes.

“Yes, Jackson, really.” Mark said assuringly.

“Alright, then let’s go back inside and let you change to dry clothes.” Jackson said and dragged Mark back inside the house.

Mark was a bit hesitant but he can’t win against Jackson strength so he just ended up being dragged back inside the house. Jackson pushed Mark inside his private bathroom inside his bedroom before handling him dry clothes. “I’ll be waiting for you in the living room.”

Jackson said and left Mark to change his clothes. “Ah! You let him inside your bedroom!” Jackson heard Youngji exclaimed with a smirk. “You never let anyone enter your bedroom before, Jacks. He must be the special one, huh?”

Jackson just smiled as he said, “He’s the special one.”

“Aw, that’s so sweet! So, you two are together now?” Youngji asked as she finished with her cooking.

“No, not yet, but soon hopefully.” Jackson grinned happily before he dumped himself on the couch.

Youngji smiled as she approached Jackson and took the seat beside the Chinese male. “You two are so cute together. I’ll pray for you two to soon be together.” Youngji said before she rested her arm around Jackson shoulders. Naturally, Jackson just rested his head on her arm.

Unfortunately, at that moment Mark walked out of the bedroom on Jackson dry clothes.

Mark was stunned in spot at the view in front of him.

 

Mark felt his heart suddenly like being ripped apart; Mark hates what he saw in front of him. Mark couldn’t explain why he didn’t like seeing Jackson getting too close with anyone beside him. Mark was confused. Mark felt his heart hurt. Mark felt betrayed.

Wait! Why did Mark feel betray? It’s not like Jackson is his boyfriend or something, right? Jackson is only Mark friend, then why did Mark have that kind of feeling? Mark has never felt like that when Jinyoung dated someone else. So, why Mark hurt seeing Jackson with someone else?

“Mark, are you probably jealous of Youngji?”

Jackson words suddenly ringing on his brain like broken radio. Jealous? Is what Mark feeling right now is jealousy? Has Mark really jealous towards Youngji? If... If it is, then why? Why would Mark feel jealous then? Mark has no reason to feel jealous at all.

“How do you feel about Jackson, hyung?”

Then suddenly, Jinyoung words suddenly attacked his brain as he started to rethink of the question he once doesn’t know how to answer how does Mark feels about Jackson.

“Oh, you’re done!” Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter