Chapter 15

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“GaGa...!?” Mark slowly approached his boyfriend as he still noticed the visible jealousy in the Chinese male face. “What are you doing outside? Should we get inside? The air is getting cold.” Mark tried to say something to his silent boyfriend.

Jackson didn’t reply Mark as he still kind of glaring at his boyfriend, “How come he was with you?” The tone of jealousy was clearly visible coming from Jackson mouth.

Mark sighed as he knew he would have to deal with possessive side of Jackson at that moment. Mark honestly replied, “We had a talk before we came here.” Jackson didn’t reply anything nor saying anything either. Mark sighed again as he intertwined his fingers with Jackson. “Are you jealous because he kissed me?” Mark decided to ask straightforwardly.

“Shouldn’t I be?” Jackson immediately replied back. “Seeing you around him just makes me uncomfortable.”

“Oh come on, Peniel is just being Peniel. He purposely kissed me to tease you, GaGa. He’s just being playful.” Mark said out.

“Still, I don’t like seeing anyone touch you, Yi En.” Jackson protested.

“GaGa, don’t you trust me?” Mark asked his boyfriend. Mark was a bit hurt to have to ask out the question.

Jackson immediately replied him, “Of course I trust you. I just don’t trust anyone around you. You’re literally the magnet attention to all genders, Yi En.”

Hearing Jackson words really made Mark laughed out loud. “GaGa, you’re really unpredictable funny!”

“What? What’s so funny? I am just saying out the truth!” Jackson defended himself.

“Alright! Alright! Can we get inside now? I’m kind of hungry already.” Mark tried to coax his boyfriend with a smile.

“See? See? That smile!” Jackson pointed at his boyfriend obviously. “Tuan Yi En, you better not showing that kind of smile to anyone, you heard me? Your smile will just make people get the wrong meaning!”

Mark eyes widen of confusion and shocked of Jackson protest and warning before he burst out in big laughter.

“Jackson Wang, you’re really one of a kind, huh?” Mark couldn’t help but to laugh out before he decided to plant a quick kiss on his boyfriend lip. “There, will that ease up your jealousy a bit?” Mark smiled sweetly at his boyfriend.

“That was too fast! I haven’t felt your lip yet!” Jackson protested.

Mark just laughed it off as he playfully slapped his boyfriend before he walked away towards the cafe with Jackson trailing behind him.

 

Peniel just grinning evilly when Mark glared angrily at him as the couple joined the others at the table. “I can’t believe you’re leaving again. I mean, you’re only in Seoul for not even a week and yet you’re leaving again, Peniel hyung.” It’s Bam Bam who protested.

Peniel just smiled away as he replied, “Honestly, I just quit from the company. I plan of going back home for a while before I decided my next move. I miss my family, it’s been 3 years I haven’t gone back home.”

Everyone nodded their heads understandingly at the oldest decision especially for foreigners who must have understood the feeling away from your family.

“When are you leaving, hyung?” Jinyoung was the one who asked out.

“Probably in the next 3 days.” Peniel answered shortly before he turned to look at Mark. “You do know your parents are currently in Chicago? My mom told me yesterday night when I called her.”

Mark seemed surprised at the news, “They are? I thought they’re in Vegas for short vacation!” Mark said out because he remembered his father telling him about their vacation to Vegas about a week ago.

“I think four of them went together before your parents decided to come along with my parents.” Peniel said before he seemed hesitant in continuing his word. “I know it’ll be your m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter