Chapter 04

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark was definitely looked like someone who has lost his soul as he stared at the wedding band on his ring finger. What happened? How come he had wedding band on his finger? What just happened?

But before Mark got to think more, again, the buzzing of his phone snapped him out of his shocking mind as he immediately reached for his phone just to notice about a hundred missed calls and 78 text messages, and both are from his best friend Jinyoung who must have been worried hell for him.

Mark immediately grabbed his scattered clothes on the floor and ran towards the bathroom to get dressed. Mark looked at himself in front of the mirror and sighed deeply before he gathered his courage to walk out of the bathroom.

Mark eyes landed on the already awaken up Jackson in his boxer, looking back at him.

“Morning.” Mark tried to ease up the awkward atmosphere as he picked his jacket up from the floor. Mark was about to say something else when he felt his phone vibrated on his pocket. Mark noticed it was Jinyoung who called him again.

Mark immediately picked up the call and was attacked with Jinyoung panic voice. “Jinyoung-ah, slow down... Look, I’m sorry I forgot to...” Mark stopped was cut by the panicking Jinyoung on the other line.

Jackson watched how Mark suddenly turned frozen in spot as he heard what his best friend told him on the other line before the brunette charged out of the room. Jackson was immediately running after the male and grabbed his wrist for stopping him from leaving.

“Jackson, I need to go now.” Mark struggled away from Jackson hold.

“We have to talk, Mark.” Jackson wasn’t going to let go of the older hand. Jackson wasn’t stupid, he has no contact or whatsoever about the other male, and they clearly have something big they need to deal with.

Mark sighed as he said out, “Look, I really need to go to my friend right now. Can we talk later? You can find me at Memories Studio. I work there.” Mark said shortly before he flinched away from Jackson hold and ran out of the room.

Jackson just sighed as he knew there’s nothing else he could do but to believe in the other male words.

Jackson will definitely find Mark and talk about what happened to them.

 

“WHAT!?” JB was beyond shocked when Jackson told him of what happened to him. “Say that again.”

“I. Am. Married.” Jackson repeated again what he said to JB a moment ago and showing the wedding band on his ring finger.

“But... how... how is that possible?” JB was clearly still in shock at the bomb news his friend threw at him.

“Well, alcohol did play a big part of it.” Jackson admitted it honestly. “Oh God JB! What should I do now?”

“Wait! Wait! Wait!” JB raised his hands up to Jackson before he continued, “Who you got married to?”

Jackson suddenly blushed red when he thought of the brunette Mark when he’s under him. Jackson couldn’t help himself but to remember clearly of what happened that night. Although Jackson was drunk that night, but he wouldn’t ever forgotten of what happened; that was the best moment ever happened in his life.

“Hello!!!” JB noticed the silent Jackson while blushing red. “Oh God! Please don’t tell me you remembered of your... EW!” JB showed his disgusting face towards his friend who glared at him, feeling offended.

“Shut up JB! You’re jealous at me because you didn’t get laid yesterday night.” Jackson snapped at his friend.

“It doesn’t matter now, Jackson! You’re not only get laid, but you got married, Jackson! Married to a stranger in a cruise ship.” JB almost shouted out at his friend for making him seeing the real problem there. “Wait! Wait! Don’t tell me you got married to that hot brunette I saw you’re having drinks with before I left the dinner hall.” JB suddenly remembered his memory when he left the dinner hall.

However, from Jackson red face, JB knew he already got his answer. Damn! Jackson got married to that hot brunette Jackson has been attracting to ever since they boarded the cruise ship.

Now, JB was doubting his best friend reckless decision to get married because of the blame of alcohol or Jackson own subconscious which couldn’t stop himself from having that hot brunette for himself.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” JB heard Jackson asked me with judging eyes.

JB smiled as he replied, “Nothing, just wondering of what you will do about it. I mean, you two are married in drunken state, I don’t think that it’s considered legal marriage though. Maybe you should just forget about it, just pretend it never happened. Besides, if that other male didn’t say anything about it, maybe you should just forgot about it ever happened.”

JB was clearly surprised when he was replied by the sudden anger coming from Jackson.

“Yah! How can you say like that? Of course I got married legally. I even got the marriage license in my bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter