Chapter 02

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mark hyung, are you alright?” Jinyoung immediately approached his best friend who was looking sadly at his broken camera on the floor. Jinyoung sighed as he helped the older to pick up the camera before he looked up at the culprit who did it.

“Yah you! Where did you put your eyes while walking?” Jinyoung angrily scolded the male who seemed frozen on his spot while looking directly at Mark. “YAH!”

“Hey, I’m sorry for my friend behaviour.” This time, it’s Jaebum who stepped forward to apologize in the place of Jackson. JB nudged his best friend to snap out of his frozen state; JB was confused as he never saw such speechless Jackson in his life before. “Yah Jackson!” JB decided to harshly snap the Chinese male out of his state. “You’re alright there, buddy?”

“What do you mean by is he okay? Of course he’s okay!” Jinyoung now angrily snapped at JB. “He’s the one who bumped into my friend!”

Jackson finally snapped out of his frozen state as his eyes never left the brunette male he bumped into accidentally, “I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine!” Mark answered him shortly before he turned to look at Jinyoung, “Come on, JInyoung. We need to find our room.” Mark said to his friend.

“What? No! He broke your camera! He has to pay back for it!” Jinyoung protested as he pointed at Jackson demandingly.

“Of course! Of course I’ll pay back for his broken camera!” Jackson immediately said.

“It’s fine.” Mark answered shortly before he dragged his Jinyoung away from the hallway and looked for their own room, still with the protesting Jinyoung.

“You’re okay, Jackson?” JB finally asked his friend who seemed couldn’t get his eyes away from the disappearing two males from the hallway. “You were kept staring at that brunette male, Jackson. Don’t tell me you’re in love struck by him.” JB teased his best friend.

However, his laugh disappeared immediately when he noticed the serious blank look on Jackson. Jackson didn’t laugh along with him and denied what he said.

Wait! Wait! Wait!

Oh !!!

Jackson couldn’t really be love struck by that brunette male, right???

 

“I can’t believe our luck!” Jinyoung kept protesting as they entered their share room. Mark didn’t say anything but immediately to check on his camera to see which part was broken. “Is it broke really bad?” Jinyoung asked him.

Mark sighed as he looked at his friend, “Few parts needed to be changed, but still can be used, no big deal.”

“I’m sorry for suggesting this cruise in the first place, hyung.” Jinyoung felt guilty to be the one who forced the older to come with him to the cruise. If Mark didn’t come with him, he won’t be bumping into that man and his camera would be still perfectly working. Jinyoung knows how much that camera means for Mark.

Mark sighed as he replied his friend, “It’s an accident, Jinyoung. It’s alright.” Mark smiled as he continued, “Now, didn’t you want to explore this ship eagerly? Let’s go out to see the ship board.”

“Oh alright, let’s go hyung!” Jinyoung immediately turned excited as he remembered what he has been eager to do before they found their room. “Maybe we get to see Youngjae and Bam Bam and waved them goodbye.”

The two best friends immediately walked out of their room towards the balcony of the ship and in time to watch the ship left the harbour.

“I can’t wait for tonight gathering.” Jinyoung commented while they’re still enjoying the sight from the ship balcony.

“What’s with the gathering?” Mark asked his friend in confusion.

“It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter