Chapter 12

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning!” When Mark walked out of his apartment with Jinyoung for work, he was surprised to find Jackson standing outside his door.

“GaGa, what are you doing here early morning?” Mark asked his now boyfriend. Jackson has demanded for Mark to call him Gaga while Jackson called Mark by his Chinese name.

“I’m here to deliver your coffee for you and hoping I can send you to work?” Jackson smiled sheepishly at the older.

Mark chuckled as he received the coffee from Jackson. “Thank you and yes you can, of course.”

“Great. You want a bite?” Jackson offered Mark his half eaten sandwich.

“You’re offering me your left over?” Mark decided to tease his boyfriend who pouted immediately.

“What’s wrong with it? I brushed my teeth in the morning though!” Jackson defended himself in a pout, successfully made Mark laughed out loud.

Just before Mark able to reply Jackson, the sound of clearing throat was heard. It was Jinyoung who has been witnessing their lovely interaction. Mark and Jackson slightly blushed because they have completely forgotten about the presence of the other when they’re too engrossed in their own world.

Of course Jinyoung know about their relationship now. Mark has told Jinyoung everything. Jinyoung is happy for Mark to be able to find another love in his life. Jinyoung isn’t blind; he can clearly see how Mark has changed ever since Jackson came to his life. Regarding of whatever happened in that cruise, Jinyoung just decided to close one eye and support his best friend decision. If Mark really happy with Jackson, so be it. Jinyoung will be happy for the older too.

“Hi Jinyoung! Off to work?” Jackson greeted Jinyoung with a smile.

“Save your words, Jackson. I’m not going to be here and be third wheel. I’m going now! See you later, Mark hyung!” Jinyoung smiled in smirk as he walked away from the couple.

Jackson and Mark just exchanged soft laugh before Jackson intertwined their fingers together and walked towards the elevator.

 

Upon entering work, Mark smile was plastered on his face; Mark just couldn’t stop smiling at the thought of the goodbye kiss Jackson gave him before he got off his car. Mark was in cloud nine. “Dude, that’s creepy. Stop smiling by yourself.”

Mark snapped out of his own world when he heard the familiar voice coming from behind him. Mark immediately turned around just to have his eyes widen of surprised to see the face he hasn’t seen for 3 years.

“Peniel!” Mark couldn’t help himself but to shout out the person name excitingly and hugged the latter warmly. “When did you get back?” Mark asked happily.

Peniel just laughed at his friend excitement as he hugged Mark back. “I just got back 3 days ago. To my defence, I tried to contact you though, but seems like you’ve changed your number already.” Peniel said out.

Mark nodded his head, “Yeah, I just changed my number recently.” Mark admitted. Mark has changed his number ever since his encounter with Minhyuk who demanded to be back to him. Mark decided to change his number because his bastard ex boyfriend had been disturbing him to keep asking for a chance to be back together, and Mark finally fed up with the disturbance and changed his number.

“So, tell me about you. Wow! You look good now, Peniel.” Mark complimented his long friend as he noticed the fit tone body of Peniel that wasn’t there before he left. “The last time I heard from you, you were in Italy.” Mark remembered as he has always been kind of envy towards Peniel who able to travel the world to capture the beauties of the world. Guess, that’s always what been the dream of a photographer, and Mark isn’t exceptional too.

Peniel just laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter