Chapter 16

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Just go apologize already!” JB scolded his best friend for nth times already. It has already been 2 days since that dinner incident, and Jackson hasn’t gathered his courage to call or text or even met up with Mark to apologize. Jackson was scared that Mark would hate him for his childish act, and even worse, broke up with Jackson.

Jackson wouldn’t be able to accept if Mark was to hate him or wanted to break up with him. No, Jackson wouldn’t be able to live without Mark. So, Jackson could only mope in fear of being dumped by Mark anytime.

“Seriously Jackson, just call him and apologize. The more you postpone it, the more he will think that you don’t care to take the initiative to talk to him. You’re the one in the wrong position anyway, so you should man up and call him.”

Jackson sighed again for the nth times as he realized the truth in JB words. Jackson took a deep breath, gathered all his courage to pick up his phone, in the same time they were surprised by a loud angry voice.

“JACKSON WANG!”

Jackson and JB turned their attention towards Jinyoung who burst inside their office room, anger clearly visible on his face as he glared at the Chinese male.

“Jinyoung, what are you doing here?” Jackson asked confusedly at the sudden appearance of Jinyoung.

“What am I doing here?” Jinyoung looked really furious as he stormed towards Jackson. “You’re such a bastard, Jackson Wang! I thought you’re different and really cares for Mark, but it turned out you’re just like another bastard!” Jinyoung couldn’t help himself but to angrily pour out his anger at the Chinese male.

Jackson shot up from his seat, clearly offended by Jinyoung words, “I do care for Mark very much, Park Jinyoung. No, I love him very much! You don’t have the right to accuse my love for him!” Jackson defended himself. He couldn’t accept the accusation Jinyoung threw at him.

“Then why didn’t you call or text him? You know how much Mark was hurting himself by the thought of you’re not calling him because you have started to regret in dating him and you ignoring him was the sign of you breaking up with him?”

Jackson was shocked at Jinyoung words. “WHAT? OF COURSE NOT!” Jackson denied strongly. How could Mark think like that? Jackson was the one who thought like that! Jackson would never leave Mark! Jackson loves Mark very much! Jackson was the one who thought Mark was going to leave him!

“So, you’re not breaking up with him?” Jinyoung seemed to calm down from his anger a bit as he asked Jackson.

“Of course not! I’d rather die than living without Mark by my side.” Jackson honestly answered.

“Then, why didn’t you call or text him?” Jinyoung asked again.

“Because... Because I was scared, ok?” Jackson finally let out his frustration. “I was scared Mark would hate me and dumped me because of my childishness. I couldn’t gather my courage to call or text him because I was afraid if I would received his rejection.”

Jinyoung face palmed himself when he heard the answer from Jackson. Jinyoung couldn’t believe how stupid Mark and Jackson are. Both of them were too scared to call each other because they’re scared to hear each other rejection because they love each other too much. Jinyoung felt like slamming both Mark and Jackson in the wall for being stupidly waiting for each other to make the first move.

However, Jinyoung could care less about his thought as he looked directly at Jackson, “Jackson Wang, you hear me clearly now. If you don’t want to lose Mark, you need to run to the airport and talk to him immediately. You don’t want to lose him, do you?”

“Airport? Wait, he’s leaving?” Jackson was really shocked at Jinyoung words that he felt like his world suddenly crumbled down on him when he heard of Mark’s leaving. Without waiting for Jinyoung reply, Jackson immediately ran out of the room, definitely towards his Mark.

Jackson needed to find Mark before he’s leaving.

 

“It’s time.” Peniel sighed as he looked at his childhood friend who nodded his head. Mark stood up from his seat as he was leading the way towards the departure hall. Peniel sighed as he grabbed Mark arm to stop him from walking. “Mark, wait!”

Mark turned around to look at his friend with question mark on his face. “Peniel, you don’t have to worry about me. I’m fine.”

“No! You’re clearly not fine!” Peniel shouted at his friend, a bit angrily annoyed to see Mark who was visibly forcing himself to look okay when he’s clearly not. Peniel feels really guilty for being the cause of whatever happened between Mark and Jackson. Peniel hate himself for making Mark so miserable sad. “Mark, you should...”

However, before Peniel got to finish sentence, they’re surprised with the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter