Chapter 06

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been few days off for Mark that he needed to come back to work again. Sipping his morning coffee while walking towards work is what he always does every morning. And today is no exception for Mark.

However, what bothered him that morning was the presence of someone he wishes he would never see again standing outside his work building. Mark sighed heavily as he pretended not to see that person and walked away when...

“Mark!”

Mark kept ignoring the voice calling his name as he kept walking away but he was stopped by his ex boyfriend, Minhyuk who was blocking his way from the front.

“Move away!” Mark glared angrily his ex boyfriend.                                                                  

“Can we talk?” Minhyuk said softly to Mark.

“There’s nothing to talk about between us.” Mark barked back at Minhyuk. “You’re better get away from me before I punch your face for hurting my Bam Bam.”

“Your Bam Bam? Now you see? Do you know that’s the reason why I broke up with you? I fed up with your friends’ importance in your heart than me!” Minhyuk suddenly protested emotionally.

“Broke up? We didn’t break up! You dumped me, remember? You walked away with no explanations or telling what I did wrong to deserve it!” Mark was getting really angry towards his ex boyfriend. How dare that bastard came back to him and blamed him for his reason dumping him in the first place?

“You know, it doesn’t matter anymore, we’re done anyway.” Mark didn’t want anything to do with his ex boyfriend anymore as he was about to walk away when he was stopped once again. “For the last time, move away or I’ll punch you!”

However, Minhyuk didn’t even move an inch as he kept looking straight at Mark.

And Mark didn’t need any more reasons to punch his ex boyfriend straight in his face.

BAM!

 

MInhyuk was just standing still while accepting Mark punches over punches. Minhyuk didn’t even dodge from the punches.

When Mark felt satisfied for pour out his anger at his ex boyfriend, he cursed himself for his hurting fists before he took one last look at the swollen face of his ex boyfriend and about to walk way when his wrist was grabbed.

“LET. GO. OF. ME!”

“I deserve that punches. I admit I am jerk for what I did to hurt you, but I want you back, Mark.” Minhyuk finally confessed out. “Being separated from you these while, I finally realized that I miss you, I can’t function well without you. I kept thinking about you and I tried, I tried hard to keep myself from coming back to you, but I can’t. I can’t, Mark. I can’t without you.”

However, Mark didn’t give any reaction at all to Minhyuk heart confession.

“Are you done?” Mark asked with blank face.

“Mark, can you give me another chance? Please, I beg you. Can we start all over again?” Minhyuk was desperately begging.

Mark just couldn’t believe what he just heard from his ex boyfriend mouth. He wanted Mark back? Was he crazy? What made him think that Mark would take him back? After what he has done to him? After he broke Mark heart into pieces and just left without explanation?

God knows how broken Mark was when he was dumped like he was nothing in Minhyuk eyes; no matter how much Mark begged and begged, Minhyuk just wouldn’t look back at him and just left. And now, he asked for a chance?

“I am done with you, Minhyuk. There’s no way we can go back together again. My heart for you is dead.” Mark said coldly to Minhyuk.

“Please, give me a chance. I’ll prove it to you. Please, Mark.” Minhyuk desperately begged more.

Mark sighed as he looked away from his ex boyfriend. Although Mark said that he’s fully over his ex boyfriend, but in that deepest of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter