Chapter 10

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!!!

I am sorry for updating this story for long! I was only got back from my 2 weeks vacations, and I directly posted an update for you guys!

Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

====================================================================================================================\

Time sure flies fast when you enjoy yourself each day with laugh and smile. And that’s what happened to Mark and Jackson who has been getting close to each other for few months already. At first, Mark and Jacskon were still adjusting to each other company but they just clicked right away like magnet.

Ever since their first movie, they have been kind of glue to each other often.

Jackson, just being himself always the joker, the goofy one, the one who always makes Mark laugh at his unique personality and never tired of showing his concern and attention to Mark. Jackson just naturally cares for Mark.

And Mark didn’t reject any care or concern Jackson gave him. In fact, Mark seemed to enjoy it very much. At first, Mark thought that it will be awkward between him and Jackson because of their opposite personalities, but it turned out it doesn’t. Mark enjoys Jackson accompany very much.

With Jackson around him, Mark seemed to laugh more; to become more hyper; and most importantly, Mark seemed to have completely forgotten about his heartbreak. Mark totally enjoys Jackson being around him.

“So, how’s your date yesterday night with Jackson?” Jinyoung asked his best friend when they met up for lunch.

“It’s not a date!” Mark defended himself.

“Oh come on! You still call that ‘not a date’?” Jinyoung rolled his eyes at his best friend. “You two are practically hangs out together almost every day for these few months, hyung.”

“So? We hang out almost everyday too, Jinyoungie.” Mark said out flatly.

“But the feeling is different, isn’t it hyung?” Jinyoung suddenly asked Mark seriously.

“What are you talking about, Jinyoung?” Mark asked confusedly.

“Please don’t tell me you don’t see it, hyung.” Jinyoung said out as the matter of fact. “It’s so obvious in your face, hyung.” When Mark showed no understand in his face, Jinyoung sighed as he continued, “You seem happier after you know Jackson. You smiles a lot, hyung. And I’ve never seen you that happy before.”

“I am?”

Jinyoung nodded his head, “Yes, you are, hyung. And it’s all started when you started to hang out with Jackson.” Jinyoung paused a while before continuing, “Hyung, do you like Jackson?”

Mark was stunned and don’t know how to answer Jinyoung question, “I don’t know.”

Jinyoung sighed heavily as he said, “How do you feel about Jackson, hyung?”

Mark sighed as he answered honestly, “I really don’t know, Jinyoungie. I just feel comfortable and happy around him. It’s just makes me feel safe when I’m with Jackson.”

“Hyung, have you ever thought of why would you have that kind of feeling towards Jackson? I mean, you know me way longer and way better than anyone. But have you ever felt something like that towards me?”

Mark tried to process what Jinyoung said to him and think. What Jinyoung said to him was really confused Mark. What Jinyoung said was true. Mark has never felt that warmth feeling he feel for Jackson towards Jinyoung. Then why it’s only Jackson?

Could it because Jackson personality is so different than Jinyoung which make Mark feel different?

Jinyoung seemed to understand about Mark dilemma as he sighed and looked at his best friend, “Don’t think with your head, hyung. Think with your heart. Listen to your heart then you’ll find the answer.”

Mark could only look back at his best friend speechlessly.

 

“Hey Jacks, can I ask you something?” Mark suddenly asked Jackson while they’re having their dinner together. Jackson asked Mark to have dinner with him and Mark agreed.

Jackson looked up from his ramen he’s having. “What is it?”

“Why do you like me?” Mark suddenly asked out what’s on his mind.

Jackson seemed a bit taken back at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter