Chapter 7

My Unexpected Boyfriend

 

~~~

 

"I'm waiting."

Kyu Jong tapped his foot impatiently, his arms tightly crossed. He knew that Hyun Joong would never do something so extreme as to dating a girl like So Min. She wasn't even his type for goodness sake! 

Hyun Joong exhaled loudly. His mind was having a mental battle on whether to let the cat out of the bag, or just keep his secret mum. He thought that if he did not tell Kyu Jong the truth, it might seem weird that his 'girlfriend' would want to date his friend.

"Well..." He fidgeted nervously, "but you must keep it a secret from others."

Kyu Jong nodded.

He launched into his story, telling him about how he met her, why he dated her and the deal that they had between each other. While he was saying, he took notice of the mixed emotions that flitted across his friend's face.

"So Min likes you a lot, and in return for being my fake girlfriend I have to introduce her to you." Hyun Joong sighed.

"You don't like this one bit, do you?" He stated, trying to hold his laughter in.

"W-What are you talking about?" The latter replied, flustered. Has his friend somehow saw through him?

"One is very prone to feel jealous when his or her love one loves someone else." Kyu Jong patted Hyun Joong's head, amused at the flush that appeared on his face.

"I'm not jealous! I don't love her at all. Who would?" Hyun Joong scowled, folding his arms indignantly as if proving his point. He would never love that girl, not one bit. Besides, there are other girls that are much better than So Min.

"If you say so. Because I'm just saying, I might like her," He gave an enigmatic smile, walking towards Hyun Joong to give him a light punch on his shouder before heading to the door and stopping there.

What the heck?

"Tell her I'll meet her at the cafe two blocks away from school tomorrow at three." Kyu Jong nodded to him over his shoulder.

 

~~~

 

Everything is going to be fine. It's just a little date, don't need to go panicky over it. Now stop you butterflies before I murder each one of you.

So Min bit her lip in anticipation, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply. Now I wish I should have listened when my mother brought me to yoga classes. 

She was trembling so much with excitement, her heart soaring. It felt like it was just yesterday that she was hiding behind some pillar at school, gazing at her beloved Kyu Jong oppa while hoping that he would notice her. But of course it was almost impossible for someone of such high social status to interact with an ordinary schoolgirl.

I must thank that jerk Hyun Joong.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Came a silky voice from behind her. A handsome man dressed in smart casual clothing walked towards the cafe table, grinning widely at the blushing girl.

"A-annyeong Kyu Jong Sunbae, I'm-"

"So Min. Hyun Joong told me everything." Kyu Jong's eyes turned into crescent moons as he smiled kindly at her, resulting the poor girl into a blushing mess. He sat opposite of her, mentally amused at her flustered actions.

"Erm sunbae-"

"Oppa. Kyu Jong oppa."

So Min turn pink.

"O-Okay, Kyu Jong oppa, why didn't you find it weird that when Hyun Joong sunb- I mean oppa, told you I wanted to meet you?"

"I told you already, I know everything." Her eyes widened at the news. So Hyun Joong sunbae told him already? Why would he-

"He told me you just wanted to get close to the SS501 members, since after all, you're Hyun Joong's girlfriend." Kyu Jong winked at the clearly confused girl in front of him. So Min felt her heart beat like crazy.

So he hadn't said anything to Kyu Jong oppa yet. That's a relief.

"What do you want to drink?" Kyu Jong offered.

"Just a latte." So Min nodded shyly at him.

"Then I'll have the same."

That's it butterflies. I'm killing each and every one of you.

 

~~~

 

a/n: WHUT. IS. THIS. 75 subscribers??? And I hardly even update at all! Gaaahh IDEK WHAT TO SAY.

Er...thanks?

LOL Okay so sorry for the late update but here it is as I promised but yeah I should stahp with all the nonsense now.

Byebye.