Chapter 5

My Unexpected Boyfriend

~~~

 

SoMin stepped outside her house, just to see a sleek black car parked outside her house, and a tall lean figure leaning onto the vehicle. She blinked. Why does it seem like the guy wearing the sunglasses is so familiar? She thought, squinting at the sunlight that was momentarily blinding her vision. SoMin rubbed her eyes.

"Yah, Ajumma, finally awake? What a sleepy pig." He scoffed, sauntering towards her. She backed away, her mind reeling. Hyun Joong Sunbae? What is he doing here? He stopped in his tracks and bent down so that he could face her. "Hmm, did you wash your face? I can still see your breakfast on your lips." He teased, pointing at her lip. SoMin blushed heatedly, yelling, "Yah! sunbae! Why is it every time I see you you will mock me?"

"No I don't, you always look like a fool yourself." Hyun Joong shrugged indifferently, walking back to his car with SoMin trailing behind him curiously, a million questions in her mind. "

He opened the car door,tappin his feet impatiently. Confused at the sudden gesture, SoMin gawked puzzedly at him. What was he trying to- "We don't have all day," Hyun Joong rolled his eyes in annoyance, "get in the car. Classes starts in less than 20 minutes. You don't wanna be late."

Still gaping at him, SoMin shuffled into the vehicle and sat down on her seat in a huff. Billions of questions flitted across her mind. Why was he acting so...nice all of a sudden? Wasn't he a bit of a jerk yesterday? No he wasn't, she mentally corrected herself. SoMin blushed slightly, remembering the text conversation she had with him.

Hyun Joong ignored her curious expression,and drove to school. The silence between them was awkward and tense, and SoMin finally broke it, much to his relief.

"Er, why did you want to bring me to school today?"

"You really are an idiot," Hyun Joong sighed, "I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

"Oh. Right." SoMin lowered her head, her face turning all shades of red. Why am I blushing anyway? He doesn't feel anything for me, it's just a stupid promise. She scowled. Despite this, she felt something uncomfortable tug at her heart.

"Are you okay? You look...weird for some reason," His forehead creased, as he finally stopped the car in front of the school. That startled her, as she shook her head fervently, indicating that she was fine. SoMin got off the car, shyly bowing her head.

"Thanks for, urm, fetching me today. But I have a favour to ask of you."

Hyun Joong frowned, tilting his head in puzzlement.

"I agreed to be your 'girlfriend', but in turn you must help me go near to Kyu Jong. Because...I like him....well you know, you read the diary," She glowered embarassedly at her shoes, averting his gaze. His frown deepened, and he felt the irritation in his heart grow.

"If you want him, get him yourself. I'm not playing cupid here." He turned away curtly, walking towards the school gate. Frantic, SoMin scrambled beside him, trying to keep up with his long strides.

"Well, you don't necessarily need to matchmake me or anything, well...just...introduce me to him? Please?" She glanced at him meaningfully, pouting.

"Don't do that. You look awful."

"What a meanie!" SoMin scoffed, pushing his arm. Feeling slightly angry, she huffed at him.

"Alright alright, I'll help." Hyun Joong folded his arms in annoyance.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

"Pinky promise?"

"How old are you?" Hyun Joong rolled his eyes in exasperation, but stop when he saw her glare poutingly.

"Fine fine, pinky promise."

~~~

 

A/N: Hello~~~ It's me here! I have to say, it's been ages since I last updated this, and I kinda feel guilty not updating this and leaving my readers hanging... But not to worry, I've the entire thing planned out and stuff, so get ready for the drama that might appear in the next few chapters! So yeah, sorry to cut short this chapter (more like a preview or a teaser coz this is an extremely short chapter) but it has a lot of meanings and hidden emotions inside.

Subscribe,comment and up-vote! You see that little arrow sign beside the title? I will really appreciate it if you click it! Thanks! Oh, and are there any Infinite fans out there too? If you are, check out my newest crackfic: Of Clichéd-ness and Hidden Crack  feat. Infinite and a angst fic: Underneath the Mask  feat. Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu. Thanks so much! <333