Chapter 2

My Unexpected Boyfriend

(Previous Chapter...)

SoMin glanced around frantically,emptying all her textbooks and dumping it on the table. She didn't care if she tore it. She didn't care if she ruffled the pages and made it messy. All she wanted at the moment was to find that small book. She was getting more and more worried by the passing minute,praying really hard that she did not lose it.

SoMin d around on the ground,hoping and yearning she found it before anyone did. Just as she was about to stand up,she saw someone's shoes in front of her. Looking up,she saw a certain smirk on a handsome guy's face.

"What do you want,Hyun Joong sunbae?" She muttered through clenched teeth. "I don't want anything.Why would I want something from you?" He emphasized the last word.

Hyun Joong continued,"You've lost something,haven't you?" SoMin could only glare at the ground furiously. "It's none of your business," She said under her breath,hating the guy in front. He chuckled,taking out the oh-so-familiar blue notebook,with the words 'Property of Jung SoMin' on the cover page. He smirked again at the shocked girl.

 "Looking for this?" 

 

~

 

"Looking for this?"

 I gasped. Then I widened my eyes.And then I screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! ANDWAE!!! THIEF!!!!!! YOU STOLE MY BOOK!!!!!!" I screeched,trying to tip my toes to grab the book back,but to no avail as the idiot was nearly a head taller than me. "Give...me....back!!!!" But only to get pushed by him hard onto the floor. Ow.... Rubbing my sore ,I glared at his smug face. Finally he spoke.

"Nope,I'm not giving you back...Unless..." Hyun Joong leaned forward to me, his nose inches away from mine. "...You do me a favor." I could only sigh in exhaustion,after all the wrenching and grabbing. "What do you want..." I replied,frustrated. He smirked in glee,apparently seeing that I've given up.

"Well,I will only give the book back to you,under one condition." He did that lopsided smirk again,sending my heart pounding furiously. How could someone so handsome could be sooooo evil?? Nodding,he continued.

"You be my girlfriend."

"W-WHAT???? BWO??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND???!!!!!" I was way beyond shock;I was terrified. Okay,there's no point in screaming or punching him or arguing,so I took a deep breathe and exhaled loudly.

"Why?" I exclaimed warily. He shrugged. "Because my mum warned me that if I don't find a girlfriend in 24 hrs,I have to marry a stranger." He made a face. "Crazy,right?" Like duh... All,of a sudden,the lightbulb flashed in my head.

"And...What if I don't?" I tried to feign as if I'm scared,but truthfully,I was planning a way to 'escape'. "You can't. If not I'll expose all your secrets to THE WHOLE SCHOOL....Including your so-called 'crush'...." His eyes full of menace,as if daring me to defy.

He flipped to one page of my diary, and cleared his throat. " Dear Diary,today at school, I saw Kyu Jong Sunbae," He grinned evilly at my horrfied face. "...at the field playing soccer! Gosh,He's just so handsome!!  If only he realises that I exist! All I can do is just stare at him behind a pillar or something-"

And with that sentence,I nearly exploded.

"HOW DARE YOU READ MY BOOK?????? YOU MORON!!!!!"

"Hey,stop it woman!!!!!" And our bickering continued.

 

~

 

“Where are we going? Let me go you idiot!” A petite girl whimpered, wincing as his grip on her wrist got tighter. “I would really appreciate that you stop grabbing and pulling me, it’s irritating!”

“I can’t help it, you’re always fidgeting!” He gritted his teeth, dragging her across the school canteen. He stopped in front of a large group of guys, all looking at her curiously. She fretted, “Are you sure it’s alright to intrude? I mean-”

“Could you please shut up for once? Stop bickering and complaining! I find it annoying!” Kim Hyun Joong hissed, pulling her closer to the crowd. “Who’s that, Hyung? Your new toy?” Kyu Jong teased, walking towards her and lifting her chin up.

SoMin shivered a little, as she realized her crush was standing right in front of her. “A-A-Annyeonghasaeyo K-Kyu Jong Sunbae, I-I’m S-SoMin,” She stuttered, blushing bright red.

“Hmm, you’re really-”

“Don’t say she’s pretty Kyu,” The guy next to him roared with laughter, “Or Hyun Joong is gonna kill you for hitting on his girl.”

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes, before clearing his voice. “Guys, meet SoMin.” Hyun Joong announced loudly. “Yeah, we all know that, she introduced already-”

“Shut it Hyung Joon,” He warned, glaring at his friend.

“This is SoMin, my new girlfriend.”

“Y-Your what?!”

"Wow hyung,I didn't know that you have a new girlfriend!!!!" Hyung Joon exclaimed. "Well,you sure have a good taste in girls,hyung." He added.

"I said shut up okay,Joon!!!" This time his eyes turned into slits,and his fist was clench with anger. The rest of the group went silent. They did not know why he was so mad, but one thing they know was to never cross an angry Hyun Joong. After taking a few calm breathes,the stoic guy continued.

"Yes,she's my girlfriend. You got anything about it?" He glared at Hyung Joon who opened his mouth,but close when he saw the warning gazes of his other friends. "Erm," Kyu Jong cleared his throat. He shook hands with the quivering SoMin,and the rest follwed suit. After the introduction, Hyun Joong broke the awkward silence.

"Er,Sorry about me flaring up my temper just now,but me and SoMin have to go." He stood up abruptly,while SoMin bowed.

"That was awkward..." She mumbled to herself. "Hey,Sunbae! Where are you going??"

"To my house."

"W-What? W-Waeyo??"

He stared at her straight int he eye.

"My mum wants to see you."

 

~

 

SoMin was never the bubbly and cheerful type,but she sure was friendly. Although she is a 'tough'  girl,she's actually the 'easily-afraid' girl. And knowing SoMin for probably the first 1 or 2 hrs,she was trembling nervously,as a tall woman peered at her face.

Seeing how the face was squinting at her,she hung her head low,afraid to look at the person in front of her in the eyes. And Kim Hyun Joong was...well,being him, was having silent fits of laughter,glancing occasionally at SoMin's red face and chuckling in his heart.

"Wow,I have to say son,she is really pretty," The woman smiled gently at him,and giving a comforting beam at her. The tall plump man beside Hyun Joong, who was his father,nodded in agreement.

"Kamsahamnida Mrs Kim and Mr Kim."

But Hyun Joong didn't really bother about her appearances or whatsoever,he only cared whether his parents would 'let him off'.

"So I don't need to marry a stranger?" His eyes shone and he asked eagerly. Being the suspicious one,Mrs Kim eyed him.

"How would I know that you won't 'throw' her away after that?" Mrs Kim challenged.

"W-W-Well,I won't," He stammered and SoMin nearly shook her head in disbelief. He won't??? He would probably throw me to the sharks!!!!

"Like I belief you son,I've known you for so long,and I'm not sure about it. Why,you would probably get tired of her and get another girlfriend!!! But I find SoMin really pretty and polite,so I don't want to hear you dumping her,arasso??" Mrs Kim was stern.

"Arasso...I will stay with her....and not dump her..." Hyun Joong replied grudgingly and SoMin was glum.

 

~

 

A/N:

Well, the 2nd chapter is up~~~ Yay,this chapter is much longer than the previous one,I hope :D Hope you like this chapter though :) Please remember to comment!!!!! I won't force you to subscribe if you don't want,but it will be the best if you do. But I would prefer comments!!!! YAY!!! So Many thanks to my subbies and commentors!!!!! ^.^

SHO HAPPY NOW xD

I LOVE YOU GUYS :)