Chapter 3

My Unexpected Boyfriend

 

(Previous Chapter...)

"So I don't need to marry a stranger?" His eyes shone and he asked eagerly. Being the suspicious one,Mrs Kim eyed him.

"How would I know that you won't 'throw' her away after that?" Mrs Kim challenged.

"W-W-Well,I won't," He stammered and SoMin nearly shook her head in disbelief. He won't??? He would probably throw me to the sharks!!!!

"Like I belief you son,I've known you for so long,and I'm not sure about it. Why,you would probably get tired of her and get another girlfriend!!! But I find SoMin really pretty and polite,so I don't want to hear you dumping her,arasso??" Mrs Kim was stern.

"Arasso...I will stay with her....and not dump her..." Hyun Joong replied grudgingly and SoMin was glum.

 

~ 

 

"He told you to be his what?"

SoMin tried frantically to calm the shocked Jessica. And she regretted telling her too.

"To be his girlfriend??"

The whole cafeteria nearly glared at the two for making such a ruckus,and SoMin could only bow her head low in regret."It's not...unnie...don't..." But the determined Jessica shook her head.

"You don't tell me anything young lady,I'm going to punch him for forcing you to do such and absurd thing!"

"I'm grateful that you will help me unnie,but it's..." She bit her lip,contemplating on whether to reveal the truth.

"I-It's alright Sica unnie,I'm fine with it." Feigning ignorance, she pretended to be interested of her tea drink. She looked at SoMiin closely,worry spread across her beautiful features.

"If you say you're sure...Then I'll believe you. But," Jessica warned. "If her ever bullies you,ask him to find me. I'll teach him a lesson." She finished with a smirk. SoMin nodded tiredly,smiling gratefully at her bestfriend.

 

A few metres away,was a slim figure of a gorgeous girl,her face contorted with rage. She hid behind a long pillar,trying to shield herself from anybody seeing her. She glared at the two of them,but her eyes refocused on the laughing SoMin. Her tinkling voice came out in a low mutter,gritting her teeth and clenching her fist.

 

"I'll get you ,if that's the last thing I do..."

 

~

 

"Give me your phone."

"Why? What for?"

"Just give me your phone!" The guy was exasperated, glowering at the shorter person. She flinched,passing her phone to him. Then he handed to her,shrugging.

"Here,I already saved my number." He gestured to her phone. SoMin went to the 'contacts' page, and nearly gasped when she saw his number.

 

[Your handsome and adorable boyfriend.]

 

"Yah! What is the meaning of this?!"

"Hey,you should be happy! I even saved your number!" Hyun Joong was defensive. "Trust me,you should be lucky that your number is even on my list! Do you know how many girls are dying to have my number or their number in my contact list?!"

"Do you think I care? I bet there are billions of girls number in there!"

"No! You are the only one!"

"I don't belive you!"

"Fine then! You can check-"

"I don't give a damn-"

 

"Hyun Joong!"

 

Confused,they stopped their quarelling,only to find a drop-dead-gorgeous girl walk up to them,with a pretty smile edged on her flawless cheeks. Her hair cascaded down the back,black and velvet-like that seems to dangle gently down her shoulders. She had a really petite body,and was an epitome of perfection. SoMin felt really envious of the goddess in front of her.

'I would probably drool of her,if I am a boy' She thought,and glanced at Kim Hyun Joong. But his actions were far more different on what she expected. He was irritated by her presence,and seemed to look as if he can't wait to flee away from her.

Puzzled,she turned to the lady,and bowed 90degrees.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sunbae,choneun SoMin imnida," SoMin said.

"I'm Hwang Miyoung,but I would prefer you to call me Tiffany," She answered in a delicate voice,her eyes curved into crescent moon shapes.

"What do you want,Miyoung?" Hyun Joong asked sharply, his eyes narrowing. "It's Tiffany," She simpered. "But I'm here to see you,my dear Joongie."

"I'm not your 'dear Joongie' anymore,so stop with the act. You disgust me," He spat. Shock,SoMin nudged the angry Hyun Joong,but only to get a girlish laugh from Tiffany.

"Oh,is she your girlfriend now? I didn't know you had interest in this type of girls," She let out a bitter chuckle. "You changed so much,from the last time we were together."

"Shut up,Tiffany." Hyun Joong was furious now,his body trembling tightly. The stunned SoMin could only watch in silence,as the both were glaring at each other. Soon SoMin got tired with the furious gazes thrown again each other,and apologised to Tiffany.

"Um,mianhe sunbae,we have to go now," Bowing 90degrees again,she pushed the stoic Hyun Joong away,trying to escape the uncomfortable silence.
 

~

 

"Are you okay? Sunbae? You alright?"

SoMin nudged the still livid Hyun Joong,hoping that he will calm down, and he did,eventually,when SoMin offered to buy him a cup of coffee. As he sipped on his steaming coffee, he murmured.

"I'm sorry about just now."

"Nah,it's okay.Wae? What's wrong?" Curious,SoMin edged a bit to his side.

"Well,I supposed it doesn't matter if I tell you what happened...But you promised not to tell anyone?" He looked at her worried face. She gave a small smile.

"I won't.Go on."

"Tiffany was my girlfriend,and we loved each other a lot. I always thought we were meant to be together,we will be lover forever. But one day,during one of our dates,she saw me hugging another girl,which happened to be my sister. But she thought I was cheating on her, so she slapped me and said that she hates me. I tried to explain to her,but to no avail. And that was the same day I got dumped by her. "

"She was ruthless,and no matter how much I beg for her to forgive me,she wouldn't budge. I felt miserable,as I was being misunderstood." Hyun Joong paused to get a sip of his drink,before continuing heavily.

"A few days after we broke up,I saw her,in a arms of another guy. They both look so happy,and were laughing together." His voice was bitter,as if turinging to acid. "I hate her since then,she was a ..." Sighing,he glanced at SoMin,looking at her face for any signs of reaction,but only to realize that she had fallen asleep on his broad shoulders.

"Hey," He shook her softly,trying to see if she's awake.But she only mumbled a little in her sleep,but snuggled closer to his arm. He smiled gently,seeing her peaceful and serence face made him chuckle.

"Pabo..." He whispered.

"You are one very weird girl,SoMin-ah..."

 

~

 

A/N:

Wow,the last chapter is sweet :D To behonest I never updated this fast before :O It's a record. Haha,so do you like this chapter?? As you can see,the mysterious person behind the pillar is Tiffany,and yes,Tiffany is the easily jealous type!!!

LOL ^^ You can see here that Hyun Joong really hates Tiffany,well after she dumps him. Bad Tiffany! LOL,I would never dump a guy like Hyun Joong in my whole entire life!! ^.~ Ok,thanks for all commentors and subbies!!!! <33333 I hope this chapter isn't too rush!!!!

Saranghae!!!!

 

Wow,I've reached 40+ subbies when I'm only on chapter 3!!!! Kyaa~~~so happy now!!!! KAMSAHMNIDA!!!!!!! <3333333

I swear I really love you people :D