Chapter 1

My Unexpected Boyfriend

 

~~~

 

11/1/12

Dear Diary,

Today at school, I saw Kyu Jong Sunbae at the field playing soccer! Gosh,He's just so handsome!! /sigh/ If only he realises that I exist! All I can do is just stare at him behind a pillar or something, the only time he ever looked at me was when I accidentally fall while 'spying' him. That was so embarrasing!!! He helped me up when I tripped! I nearly fainted on the spot,until he came in! Hyun Joong Sunbae! I really hate him,he's so irritating! He glared at me and pulled Kyu Jong Sunbae of! How rude! But I actually felt grateful,or I would make a fool of myself in front of Kyu Jong Sunbae. I nearly bit my tongue of to stop my stammering!

 

She stopped her fervent writing,glancing at the page with a small smile. She had smiled like an idiot while writing about her crush,but press the tip of the pen into the thin and delicate paper angrily when talking about her enemy,thus leaving dents.

Placing the small blue notebook in her school bag, she stood up and went out of her house. Glancing at her mother,she yelled a goodbye,before humming a happy tune while skipping to her school. So Min was about to reach,when she heard a distinct and quiet ringing sound.

 

/Yeobosaeyo?/

/Min-ah! It's me! Jessica!/

/Oh,yes? What's wrong?/

/Nah,just wanted to see you./

/Turn around.I'm behind you./

/Don't kid,So Min-ah-/

/I'm really behind you./

/Oh/

 

Jessica hung off,dashing towards So Min and giving her a bone-crushing hug. "Jessie-my-hand-help-" So Min gasped for air,her eyes watering. Releasing her with a small cough,Sica asked cheerfully. "It's gonna be another new day,c'mon! Let's head into our classes! Oh,and I heard Hyun Joong sunbae will be coming to school today! So excited!" She gushed,clapping madly like a fan girl.

Oh right,him.That jerk.

"Oh,chinja?" So Min tried to smile,pretending to sound happy. Afraid she might offend her best friend,she immediately changed the subject. "Ok,so shall we go now?" With a nod,the two bosom friends raced across to the gate,panting when they stopped.

 

~~~

 

"Flirting again?"


Kyu Jong sipped on his drink, asking Young Saeng at the corner of his mouth. Nodding his head vigorously,Young Saeng shrugged,"Not surprising. Hyung will be Hyung." Across their table,was a certain blonde hair guy,whose features were sharp and angular,with a handsome smile. He ran a hand over his slightly ruffled hair,trying to act superior and cool. Surrounding the guy,was a group of blushing girls,or huddled and bombarding him with questions.

"Oppa! Please be my boyfriend!"

"Oppa! You so handsome!"

"Shh girls,I'll be back for a while!" Kim Hyun Joong gave a whimsical smile,then a wave. He strutted towards the SS5501 group,all chatting enthusiastically.

"So?You eyeing on any girls?" Hyung Jun wondered,giving his hyung a light playful punch."Nah-uh.Not my type." He shook his head,then wave goodbye.

On the way to his classroom,he spot something blue on the floor.

"What's this?" He mumbled,picking it and examining it carefully. It was a navy blue tiny book,with lots of cute pictures decorated on it. Opening the book carefully,he scanned the contents on the first page.

"What?!"

 

~~~

 

/Joongie-ah,I'm coming home today! Japan was awesome! Anyway, how are you? Do you have a girlfriend?/

/Omma,why do you always ask me the same question?/

/Remember what I told you a few days ago,Joongie?/

 

Hyun Joong stopped,gritting his teeth.

 

/Of course mother.How could I ever forget?/

 

*Flashback*

"Joongie."

"Neh,Omma,Appa?"

"We've decided for you to get married."

"What??????!!!!!! Are you crazy?" Hyun Joong yelled in outrage.

"No,you're off age. And we're firm about this."

"Appa! You can't do this! Omma! Help!"

"We have a condition though..." Mrs Kim hesitated,then sighed.

"Yes.We'll let you off. On one condition.It's for you to get a real girlfriend."

*End of Flashback*

 

He glared at the beeping phone in disbelief,trying to digest the imformation. Find a girlfriend...How was he gonna find a proper one in less than 24hrs??!! Just then,he the edges of the hardcover book,gazing at the blue notepad. All of a sudden,a lightbulb lit in his head,a plan formed immediately.

"So you're Jung So Min eh..."

 

~~~

 

-After School-


 SoMin glanced around frantically,emptying all her textbooks and dumping it on the table. She didn't care if she tore it. She didn't care if she ruffled the pages and made it messy. All she wanted at the moment was to find that small book. She was getting more and more worried by the passing minute,praying really hard that she did not lose it.

SoMin d around on the ground,hoping and yearning she found it before anyone did. Just as she was about to stand up,she saw someone's shoes in front of her. Looking up,she saw a certain smirk on a handsome guy's face.

"What do you want,Hyun Joong sunbae?" She muttered through clenched teeth. "I don't want anything.Why would I want something from you?" He emphasized the last word.

Hyun Joong continued,"You've lost something,haven't you?" SoMin could only glare at the ground furiously. "It's none of your business," She said under her breath,hating the guy in front. He chuckled,taking out the oh-so-familiar blue notebook,with the words 'Property of Jung SoMin' on the cover page. He smirked again at the shocked girl.

 "Looking for this?"

 

~~~

 

A/N:

Sorry to keep you all waiting! First chapter up! So how is it? I don't intend to update a really long chapter,since readers tend to get bored with all those words and lengthy paragraphs.SoI like to shorten or separate it :D But I find this one of the shortest for a chapter,so if you prefer me to write a little more for 1 chapter,feel free to tell or request. I feel kinda guilty if my readers don't really find it alright if I don't write alot like some authors....

Anyway, you can see here that KHJ is really a casanova and player (He'll change) and SoMin's an innocent yet rather blunt :) Oooh,what plan did Hyun Joong thought of? But knwing him in this fic,it never turns out well....lol....SoMin really hates KHJ, well,at the begining.She finds him really annoying and a big player. Poor SoMin though,she lost her very precious diary D:

It will get some time for me to get used to the characters,since I'm not a HyunMin shipper.But trust me,I'll do my very best! Enjoy the rest of the fic!!! Will try to update asap XD Continue to support me in this fic!!!!!! If you have any enquiries,feel free to PM me or comment or write on my wall ^^ I will definitely reply you.

THANK YOU <3