Chapter 4

My Unexpected Boyfriend

[Previous Chapter…]

"Hey," He shook her softly,trying to see if she's awake.But she only mumbled a little in her sleep,but snuggled closer to his arm. He smiled gently,seeing her peaceful and serence face made him chuckle.

"Pabo..." He whispered.

"You are one very weird girl,SoMin-ah..."

~

 

“I hate her.”

She glanced at So Min from her table, her eyes blazing with fury. As she unclenched her grip from her cup, the girl turned towards her best friend, who seemed pretty unfazed with the whole situation. Annoyed that she wasn’t given any reaction, she lightly nudged the other girl.

Yah. Lee SoonKyu! Are you even listening? Did you hear what I said? I said I-”

“…hate her. You’ve been repeating that dozens of times. I find it mildly amusing, Fany-ah.” Sunny stared at her perfectly manicured nails closely.

She could understand Tiffany well, so well that she could just read her mind of like an open book. However, this was the only time she had been slightly perplexed by her best friend’s puzzling behavior.

“Yes, whatever. I’m not amused by myself, at least.” Tiffany said impatiently. Sunny gazed at her wonderingly, not really understanding her words.

“I don’t get it. Why are you so interested in a mere commoner like her? You are a popular Queenka yet she’s a just an ordinary student. I mean, she didn’t do anything to offend you.”

“No, she took away what’s rightfully mine!” She seethed. Sunny raised her eyebrow, confused.

“And what is that?”

My Hyun Joong.” Tiffany replied smugly.

“Gosh! Would you stop being so dense? He’s not yours in the first place, especially since after he broke-”

“Would you stop it? He’s still mine, and no one can take him!” She interrupted Sunny, feeling affronted. Seeing as her best friend was hopeless, Sunny sank back onto her chair, listening to her rant with an amusing look. Shooting at So Min one last glare, Tiffany murmured menacingly.

“He WILL be mine, and no girl, not even her, can take him away.”

 

~

“Hey. Joongie-ah.”

He heard a familiar voice call him, and he turned back to the classroom, startled. Seeing that it was just only him, he sighed. “Oh. It’s only you. What is it?”

“What? You’re expecting someone? Possibly… Jung So Min?” Kyu Jong said with a teasing smile and his hyung rolled his eyes.

“It’s nothing.  Just wanted to have a small chat with you. You don’t mind right?” He gestured towards him with a grin.

Hyun Joong chuckled softly. “Of course not.  So yes, what is it that you want to say?”

Kyu Jong ruffled his hair slowly; feeling a bit embarrassed to start. “Erm, about your girlfriend…”

Hyun Joong stiffened. “Yes?”

“Do you…really like her? Because knowing you, she is not your type.”

“My type?”

“Neh…She isn’t your real girlfriend, is she?” Finally, Kyu Jong blurted out. Stunned, Hyun Joong cleared his throat uncomfortably. “W-What do you m-mean? She’s my real g-girlfriend!”

“I just…hope you are not playing with her. She’s seems like a nice person.” Kyu Jong added and his friend nearly puked at the last words. Nice? I’m sure it will rain pigs if she’s ever ‘nice’ to me!

“Yeah yeah…whatever. Hey, don’t meddle into our business okay?” He replied, trying to sound as if he’s offended.

“Chill.” And they both broke into laughter as they walked out of the classroom.

 

~

 

"Gaaahhh!!! I’m so exhausted!” So Min flung herself on the bed, her body drained after studying and doing piles and piles of homework. It was night time already, and her stomach growled uncomfortably.

“I’m so hungry… Should have eaten lunch just now.” She grumbled with a sigh. Just then, someone called her, breaking her train of thoughts.

“So Min dear! It’s time for dinner! Come down now!” Her mother poked her head from the kitchen. Giving her omma a thumbs up, she sunk lower into her soft comfy bed.

*Ring*She fished out her phone from her pocket. I wonder who it is… She thought.

 

[From: Gorgeous Joongie <3]

Annyeong ajumma!! Have you eaten? XP If you haven’t, go and eat okay? Don’t skip meals or you will be stick-skinny! ^^ -from your forever handsome and sweet boyfriend :D

 

“Urgh…That’s so gross.” She winced at the sender’s name. “Gorgeous Joongie? Cutie Min Min? Gosh! That’s disgusting.” However, deep down she did feel a little happy at his message. So Min blushed and shook her head.

“Well…at least he was so kind and considerate…” She mumbled. Hesitatingly, she typed back her message.

 

[From: Cutie Min Min<3]

Annyeong Sunbae…Yup, I’m going to eat now. Thanks for asking though. Anyway, what’s up with your name? You sound so narcissistic :P But I’m grateful that I’ve a caring ‘boyfriend’ >.<

 

“JUNG SO MIN!!!! COME DOWN AT ONCE TO EAT!!!” Her mother yelled at her from the dining table. Hastily, she stowed her phone back into her pocket after hitting the ‘sent’ button.

“YES! COMING OMMA!!!”

 

~~~

 

His heart gave a little leap as he gazed at the short reply and chuckled, amused by her childishness. Giving a small smile, he re-read her SMS numerous times, feeling a somewhat peculiar feeling in his heart. It wasn’t a lonely cold feeling; it felt nice and warm.

However, he was perturbed by the unfamiliar warmth in his heart. It felt foreign but comfortable. Brushing away the small thought, he laid down on his bed, clutching the phone tightly in his hand.

 

~~~

 

A/N:

Gosh, I hope this is long enough ;~; Once again, I’ve to apologise for the looooong and super sloooow update. (I'm also sorry for the long auhtor's notes D:) I was busy preparing my exams, so I have no time to update. Gaahh!! Stupid exams *strangles it* Kidding :) I hope you like this chapter though! Yes, it is much long than the rest, since it is my gift for the unexpected hiatus I went into.____.

Anyway, in this chapter, you can see that Tiffany is getting real worked out because of the fact that So Min was getting closer to Hyun Joong. She seemed quite nonchalant about the past, but she is in fact deeply affected by it. More about their past will be revealed in the later chapters :)

I like the last paragraph…It’s so sweet!!! Haha, but Hyun Joong and So Min still do hate each other, just then you can see they are slowly accepting one another. The love has not blossom yet, I don’t want to rush it ^^ so please anticipate it!!!<3

Thanks for all those who commented, subscribed and supported me throughout even when I was gone for a long time -.- I really love you!!!! Please comment neh? I mean, it will not hurt to write a comment, right? Right? Right? *shiny puppy eyes* and please tell me if you do like this fic! If you hate it is okay :D Coz I want to know if I’m progressing well or my chapters are a complete fail :(

KUMAWO!!! <3