Prologue- Chapter 7

My Unexpected Boyfriend

"Let me get this straight."

He halted his writing, tearing his eyes away from his work. He gaped at the other male incredulously, disbelief forming in his heart. "You want me to date her?"

Hyun Joong felt as if a bucket of ice cold water was splashed onto his face. He avoided the look of disbelief on Kyu Jong, and his heart felt irritated yet guilty at the same time.

Irritated for having to promise to set So Min up for a date with Kyu Jong, guilty that he was doing this but without the consent of his best friend. He was afraid that Kyu Jong might be unhappy with this sudden 'date arrangement', and that he would refuse.

Please say yes...

He pleaded in his mind, hoping that his friend would agree readily. If he did not, he would not know how to tell this to So Min.

Yes. Yes. Yes. No-

What what the heck?

"I wouldn't mind though." Kyu Jong shrugged his shoulders in nonchalance, diverting his attention towards his waiting pile of schoolwork. This startled Hyun Joong, for he had not imagine that his friend would agree that easily.

"A-Are you sure?"

"Of course. A date with So Min. Who would ever miss it?" Kyu Jong twirled his pen and replied mildly. Albeit the feigned ignorance that played on his face, Hyun Joong sworned that the ends of his friends lips tugged upwards a little when he said those words.

Hyun Joong bit his lips.

He did not like that.

"Wait a minute. How could I forget," He stopped, puzzlement flitted across his face.

"Why the hell are you setting me up on a date with your girlfriend?"

Crap.

I'm in deep now.

How did I even forget that she's my so-called 'girlfriend'?

"Just spill the beans already. I haven't got all day you know." He stated in a calm voice, as if reading the nervousness in Hyun Joong's mind. He had known something was up between those two. Hyun Joong would never date someone like So Min. He shook his head. 'Jung So Min is a nice girl...but Hyun Joong would hurt her. I would never let him do that.' he thought.

Hyun Joong prayed that he hadn't make the wrong choice.

 

~~~

 

[From: Idiot Pabo]

Yah. It's set. You will meet him at the cafe two blocks away from the school tomorrow. Be there at 3pm. Don't be late. Hope you enjoy your date.

 

~~~

 

a/n: I'm really really sorry that I have been neglecting this story, honestly I have been so busy nowadays that I don't have time for regular updates. So sorry to those who have waited for so long, but I have 6 tests a week and I'm dying now T.T

This is so short, oh gawd I can't even call this a chapter. But this is equally important too (: Just a prologue I guess...? For the next chapter...? IDK I feel like such a failure. TTT.TTT

Side note, 71 subbies WHUT DA ACTUAL . Okay I'm not usually this crude but HOLYCRAP this is more than I expected \(^o^)/ like I actually thought that this fic will only get the most 50 subbies but IWASWRONGOMGOMG I can't thank you guise enough. I'm not really concern over the number of subbies honestly, but truthfully seeing the numbers increase actually gives me the urge to update even more.

I know I'm not the best author out there, but I shall try my best (like legit) to update as OFTEN and as MUCH as I can. For now, I shall just be an awkward turtle by ranting over stupid nonsense while you doze off at the length of this author's note. >< But yeah, talk to me kays? I know you might feel weird if you chat with me out of the blue but ME LIKEY <3 I like it when peeps say hi coz I'm a lonely apple. Urm yeah thanks bye :X