Chapter 9

EXO Helped Me Debut

When all the members getting to their spots we got ready to go in and made a rule that the members have to find their rooms within the time that they are given which is; the first one to enter will have 5 minutes to find his/her room then other member will enter but only have 2 minutes before the other member’s entrance, and the members who fail will get penalty.

 

My vocal teacher opened the door and I got in first…

One of the many things that got my attention is the view that the house has from the living room’s window so I spent a minute just looking on the view and how neat the living room is then I continued to find a room a glass door written on it ‘Practice Room’ I just looked at it quickly because I have to find out where is my room so after making sure that their wasn’t any room beside the Practice Room I got to the second floor which had four rooms so I started to look for my room number but didn’t find it,I had 2 minutes left so sadly I got back down to the first floor and searched more but when I started to somehow lose hope and get ready for the penalty Hope didn’t give up on me and I found a room right next to the Practice Room which turned out to be my room.

 

I got in quickly and closed the door to have a better look at my pretty lovely room and also to not give any hint that this room is used;

My room was colored light red and everything in it was colored as my favorite colors which made happy, I opened the closet and found three jackets colored differently one is Red and written on it “Vocal Lesson”,one is Green and written on it “Hangul(Korean) Lesson” and the last one was Black&White and written on it “Dance Lesson” and under that jacket there were a matching shoes to wear in the dance lesson.

 

“Wow so many cool stuff, the company knows everything I like hehe”

 

After checking the closet I found out that there’s a bathroom in my room as well so I opened the door and it was so cool and filled with more lovely stuff that I like and also filled with masks to put on the face;

After getting more surprised by how great this room is I laid at my bed and started to think and daydream happily then the door got knocked

“Oh, come in”

 

I stood up and waited but no one came in then I heard my vocal teacher’s voice

“You have to come and unlock it yourself in order for it to open”

 

I went to unlock it but I didn’t know how..

“Oh, I don’t know how…”

 

“Press on the red button next to the door”

 

I pressed on it and all of the sudden another voice started talking…

“Hello, my name is Sero and I will make sure that nothing bad happens to you but first I need you to do some stuff in order for me to keep you safe”

 

I did everything Sero told me…

“Ok I will save the all the information. Please wait”

 

I waited for like 2 minutes then Sero came back again.

“Hello, my name is Sero and I am Ms.Katia’s robot bodyguard, Ms.Katia if you want to do anything then press on the button next to the red one”

 

I pressed on it and some options showed up which one of them was ‘one press to Open the door’ so I pressed one time and a red light checked me from head to toe then opened the door.

 

“Oh so you knew how to open it” my vocal teacher said.

 

“Yea, I opened it but why all this stuff?”

 

“Just for your safety”

 

“Cool well, I think on this way when my family watch the program they will be happy”

 

“Oh yea” my vocal teacher said while I felt that he was hiding something.

 

“Well, you didn’t talk to my family and took their permission right?”

 

“Huh? Well somehow…”

 

“What do you mean ‘somehow’? I told you that you shouldn’t do that because I don’t want my family to have a hard time from my school that is after me right?”

 

“Well, yes I know and we found a way to tell them and take their permission without anybody knowing”

 

“Oh, are you sure?”

 

“Yes we told them and they told us to put that thing on the door and also gave us a letter that I will give it to
you so first let’s go to the living room”

 

I followed him to the living room that EXO were sitting on there together and the TV was and my family’s picture was on it.

 

“Oh, Why the video is not working” Chanyeol said while I freezed in front of the TV and hardly stopped myself from crying.

To Be Continued...

 

Questions:-

What do you think the colors of the jackets means?

Why do you think Katia's School is after her?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..