Chapter 11

EXO Helped Me Debut

After we ate together EXO members decided to do a live broadcast and talk to their EXO-L.

“Well, can you do this?.. Now?.. Here?” I asked happily.

 

“Yes we can but…” Xiumin stopped.

 

“But what?” I asked while knowing that he means not doing it with me.

 

“We can’t show you to the people yet so..” Xiumin said sadly.

 

“No it is ok I will do the dishes since I didn’t help with cooking”

 

“Ok you start cleaning the dishes and we will help you when we are done”

 

“Ok I got it”

 

I went to do the dishes and EXO went to the living room and took their spots.

“Hello guys we are back” Baekhyun started the live broadcast.

 

Then all the members said the hello as a group which was like;

“1..2..3 We Are One Hello we are EXO…”

Then started talking about what they are doing and how much they love EXO-L.

 

And while hearing them talk and laugh I remembered how I used to watch them live when I was home and at school so I went to see how do they look like in real life..

I went slowly and took a look at them, they were so cute but Xiumin was somehow bored and didn’t speak much.

 

“Oh why isn’t he talking and having fun?” I thought.

 

And suddenly Xiumin looked at me and laughed so I smiled.

“Hyung, why are you laughing? The fans are asking” Chanyeol said.

 

“Huh? Nothing I just remembered something funny” he tied to hide the truth.

 

Then Chanyeol looked at me as well “Ahh I got it” and smiled as well.

 

I was afraid to make them make a mistake and get into a trouble so I went back to clean the dishes.

 

And after a couple minutes…

“Oh guys we are working on something really fun now and you will know about it soon” Baekhyun said excitedly.

 

“Yea and you will be able to see us in a different way with someone special hehe” Chanyeol said happily.

 

“I’m sorry to say that but we have to leave now because we have a schedule tomorrow so we’ll talk to you later” Suho said and then did the ending.

 

And after the broadcast was done…

“Chanyeol why did you give out hints?” Suho scolded Chanyeol.

 

“Well.. I didn’t kno.. I’m sorry” Chanyeol said confusingly.

 

“It is ok but don’t do it again later ok?”

 

“Yes”

 

Everybody went to his room and Xiumin came to me again..

“Do you need some help?” he asked.

 

“No I’m fine”

 

“Well, why did you looked at us while we were doing the live broadcast?”

 

“I didn’t look at you I was just curios to see how you guys look in real life while doing a live broadcast and looked at you because I saw you looking at me”

 

“Your face was so funny in that moment so I laughed”

 

“But why didn’t you talk much?”

 

“I don’t know, I will go to my room if you want something come and tell me ok?”

 

“Ok I got it”

 

Xiumin went to his room and Chanyeol came to have some water but he was somehow sad

“Chanyeol oppa what happened?” I asked.

 

“Nothing I’m just sad”

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m just sad”

 

“Well, how can I let you be happy?”

 

“You don’t need to do that”

 

“Ok I will search online..”

 

“No I have something”

 

“What is it?”

 

“To watch the video and see your pics when you were young”

 

“Um..”

 

“Ok then thanks”

 

Then he went to his room feeling more sad.

 

Sleeping time came and I got to my bed but couldn’t fall asleep because of thinking how much Chanyeol is sad so I messaged him;

“Oppa don’t be sad and I am sorry Sleep Tight” and sent him a picture of me when I was young and he replied “Aww I’m happy now Good Night”.

And then I got happy and fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

 

Questions:-

If you were in Katia's place what would you do when EXO go live and you can't join?

Why do you think Chanyeol was sad?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..