Chapter 21

EXO Helped Me Debut

After making the promise Chanyeol felt happy and started to prepare his clothes and stuff for going to China and suddenly his phone rang and after finishing the phone call he immediately left the room to go to Xiumin and Baekhyun’s room and that is when me and my Vocal Teacher got out of his room;

 

“So are you really going to stay?” my Vocal Teacher asked again.

 

“Why? Are you still scared?” I said and got depressed.

 

“Ya I am not but I am asking since you promised”

 

“Yes I did and I will do as I promised” I sighed.

 

“So what about your family? Will they be ok?”

 

“Yes I think so since they don’t know where I am now and also since KGT have my number now then they will contact me”

 

“So what should I do to help you?”

 

“Nothing just go home and rest” I said and started to search for my phone.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I am searching for my phone, is it with you?”

 

“No it is with Chanyeol”

 

We went to Chanyeol’s room to search for my phone and suddenly Chanyeol entered..

 

“Ya what are you doing?”

 

“Searching for my phone maybe they will talk to me again”

 

“It is with me, here” Chanyeol handed the phone to me.

 

“Oh thanks” I took it and went out.

 

“Ah also I have to leave in an hour because schedules have changed and stuff”

 

“Oh really? then tell me when you are done packing your things or if you want any help”

 

“No I will say bye before I leave, but If they say anything to you then you have to tell me even when I am on China”

 

“Ok I will, now continue packing your stuff I will see you later”

 

“Ok” Chanyeol smiled and continued to pack his things.

 

I took a look at him for a minute while smiling and packing his things and felt really bad for lying to him and not keeping the promise..

 

“Umm.. I need to go now and tell me if anything happens as well”

 

“Ok I will don’t worry and sorry for everything” I walked with him to the door and then bowed for him.

 

“Ya don’t say that and know that everything will be ok”

 

“Thank you Teacher, drive safe” I bowed again.

 

“Ah ok bye I will come tomorrow” my Vocal Teacher said and went out.

 

I went to my room and started to check my phone and found one more message from them that says;

 

“We are preparing a surprise for you so come on time and don’t be late because your surprise will not exist anymore if you are late -KGT”

 

I read it and started to think of what is the meaning behind that and what is that surprise and while I was thinking..

 

“Chanyeol is here to see you..” Sero startled me.

 

I opened the door and Chanyeol came in and Sero again didn’t close the door..

 

“Oh the door is not closed again, haha” Chanyeol said to make me laugh but I was thinking and didn’t pay attention to what he said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Why? Did something happened? Did they send something or called?” Chanyeol got serious suddenly.

 

“No, Why? Why did you think that?” I lied again and smiled so that he can believe me and not to worry about me.

 

“Umm…” Chanyeol looked at me as if he knows that I am lying.

 

“They didn’t call or send anything and don’t worry if they do then I will tell you” I said while my heart was going crazy.

 

“Good job our EXO-T” Chanyeol said and played with my hair proudly while I hardly stopped myself from crying,happily.

 

And suddenly Chanyeol’s phone rang..

 

“Oh hyung where are you? Did you arrive?” Chanyeol said to the caller.

 

“Manager?”

 

“Yes” He answered me while hearing what his manager is telling him.

 

“Ah ok then I will take the taxi now and I’ll see you on the airport” Chanyeol said to his manager.

 

“Just go fast and don’t worry about me” I said to Chanyeol.

 

“I’ll call you later ok? And call me if anything happened” Chanyeol told me while ending the phone call with his manager.

 

Chanyeol went out of my room and rushed to take his bags and I followed him to find all the members waiting for him.

 

“Ok I will go now, I will call you guys and take care of our EXO-T” Chanyeol said while looking at Xiumin and Baekhyun.

 

“Ok don’t worry and Good Luck with your drama” Xiumin said to Chanyeol.

 

“Yea Fighting” all the members said.

 

Chanyeol went out and got into the taxi then we got in the house after making sure that Chanyeol is on his way to the airport and..

 

“When will we eat dinner?, I am hungry” Baekhyun said.

 

“Then let’s prepare dinner” D.O said to Baekhyun and went together to the kitchen.

 

And in the same time that they went to the kitchen and everybody went to his room I got another two messages from KGT, the first one is a voice message;

 

(from Chanyeol’s call with his manager)

Ah ok then I will take the taxi now and I’ll see you on the airport-Chanyeol’s voice

Just go fast and don’t worry about me-My voice”

 

And the other message says;

 

“Good Job -KGT”

 

“Aish Hacker” I got mad and said quietly.

 

To Be Continued...

 

Questions:-

Why do you think Chanyeol looked at Xiumin and Baekhyun?

Who do you think Hacker is? And Do you think something bad happened to Chanyeol?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..