Chapter 20

EXO Helped Me Debut

We entered to Chanyeol’s room…

 

“Wait until Xiumin hyung enters his room” Chanyeol said and made sure that Xiumin is in his room.

 

“Do you think he actually believed what you said?” my Vocal Teacher asked Chanyeol.

 

“Yes because when he's sleepy he doesn’t really care about what you tell him”

 

“Ahh Ok good”

 

“So now tell me what do you mean you should return?” Chanyeol asked me again.

 

“I already told you that I need to protect my family and the people I know” I stressed out and my voice got louder.

 

“Why are you shouting on me now?” Chanyeol’s voice got louder as well.

 

“Ya, you two stop shouting.. The others will hear you” my Vocal Teacher tried to calm us down.

 

“Wait, you said earlier that they are after the people that know you right?” Chanyeol suddenly got scared.

 

“Yes why?”

 

“So they are after us as well”

 

“Who do you mean by ‘us’?”

 

“EXO”

 

“No they don’t know you guys”

 

“They might know because on the first day when we came to here I took a picture of us all and uploaded it on my social medias”

 

“What did you do? When? I didn’t see it” I lost my mind and started to check my phone.

 

“We said that you can’t upload pictures together now right?” my Vocal Teacher got mad.

 

“Well I deleted it later”

 

“Wait was I with you?” my Vocal Teacher got scared as well.

 

“No”

 

“Oh good”

 

“Wahh Look at you getting scared from a high school students”

 

“Who told you that I am scared? I am just worried since they know where we are” Chanyeol sat back on his bed.

 

“Yes as he said we will protect you” my Vocal Teacher said and sat on the bed next to Chanyeol.

 

“What will happen to the others now? How can I leave them?” Chanyeol whispered.

 

“Don’t worry I will take care of myself now and also protect the people who have super power, hehe” I made fun of him and the other members.

 

“Wait are you making fun of me now?” Chanyeol got mad at me.

 

“No but I am telling you to don’t worry because I will protect you ALL”

 

“How?”

 

“I will go back”

 

“No you can’t go back, and now I will see if I can stay here and not go to China” Chanyeol called the manager but he didn’t answer.

 

“Don’t stay”

 

“What?”

 

“I said don’t stay and go to film your drama”

 

“How can I go and film while everyone in here is in danger?”

 

“Just go and don’t let them all know about this also if you didn’t go then the fans will be worried about you”

 

“Ahh I don’t know”

 

“Just go” my Vocal Teacher whispered to Chanyeol.

 

“Ok I will go but promise me that you won’t return when I go”

 

“I promise..”

 

“Ok good now I can go” Chanyeol got relieved.

 

“..to protect you all” I continued the promise in my head.

 

To Be Continued...

 

Questions:-

Do you think that Chanyeol believed Katia will keep her promise?

What do you think Katia is planing to do?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..