Chapter 3

EXO Helped Me Debut

Getting on the spotlight with all the feelings I had made me kind of weak I mean you know when you use all your power to do something then you would feel dizzy and stuff? Yea that is what I felt .

 

Then my vocal teacher came to me and whispered in my ear some words but I only heard two I guess and what I heard was “ They are EX…”

After that I immediately out and woke up thirty minutes later to find eight sleeping members of EXO around the bed I was on.

 

I tried to get up and have a better look at their angelic faces but suddenly Xiumin woke up,before I get to take a good look at him sleeping, he saw me awake and rushed to me

“Are you ok?” and thanks to his worried voice I lost my chance because all the other members woke up and gathered around me waiting for my answer..

“Yea, I’m ok” I said shyly.

 

Then a loud voices came from my stomach which reminded me of how hungry I am,I tried to hide that it was from me because it is so embarrassing hehe, but Xiumin knew it was me so he looked at the other members and said “Ya let’s go to eat”.

 

It seems that the members knew as well because they looked at me and laughed so I laughed with them embarrassingly and that is how the room was filled with laughs which got me to be in a good mood.

 

We ate together and the surprise time came…

But before that Suho stood up and introduced himself formally “Hello I’m EXO’s leader Suho.” and all the members followed him and did the same.

 

After they finished my vocal teacher was going to say the surprise…

But I got lost in my thoughts again “Wait” I counted the members again and tried to memorise their names in a low voice, which is again embarrassing I know but don’t judge me well, since they are my favorite group at least I should know their names but try to be in my place and let’s see what will you do!?.

 

“What are you doing again Katia?” my dance teacher asked while her anger started to build up.

 

And after calculating and remembering..

“Chanyeol, Where is chanyeol?”

Then Suho threw the sadness bomb at me “Oh.. Well.. Chanyeol is filming and might not be a part of this program Sorry..”

 

“Oh really? Got it” I lowered my head unrewarded hope.

Sadness occupied my mood since the Happy Virus wasn’t there and I really wanted to meet him and try to get close to him because I like funny people but I am just unlucky.somehow.

To Be Continued...

Questions:-

What do you think will happen to you if you were in Katia's place?

Do you think that Chanyeol and Katia would ever meet?

Leave your answers in the comments below..