Chapter 5

EXO Helped Me Debut

We got out after the teachers dismissed us.

 

EXO and I were in front of the building where tens of EXO-L were waiting for their idols to come out and maybe have the chance to talk to them,maybe.

 

EXO tried to go fast to their cars except for Xiumin he looked at me with a cute smile and said to me “We’ll see you tomorrow our EXO-T” then went to the car.

 

While for me as expected I got shy and got to the real spotlight with the tens of EXO-L filming and taking pics of me,and to be honest I think on that minutes that I freezed in my place I got pictures more than the pictures that I got ever in my life,Then my dance teacher came out and drove me home.

 

When I got home I checked my phone to see my shy and awkward face all over social media which made me feel somehow uncomfortable but also happy because I kept remembering what happened earlier and smile.

 

After looking at my awkward face everywhere I started to get ready and prepare what I should take with me for the new house and also did some shopping and I’m the girl who Xiumin talked to a while ago so as I expected some people recognized me that’s why I didn’t really have much fun and quickly I got what I want then rushed back home thinking “WOW!! if this is the situation after just Xiumin talking to me well what will happen when they know that we will live in the same house for ONE MONTH?!!”.

 

I finished packing up my stuff,ate dinner and again checked my phone but this time it was filled with calls and messages which made me worried.

 

I was going to start reading the messages that I got but I saw a name which is my dance teacher’s so I opened her message first and started reading:

 

“First part of the mission: Getting ready to be Searched, Filmed, Called, Messaged and Followed by people;

GOOD LUCK EXO-T,FIGHTING.”

 

“Oh Gosh things are getting real wait,what does EXO-T means?! I will find out tomorrow!!”, I got ready for bed and fell asleep thinking of my future and EXO-T.

To Be Continued...

Hey Guys starting from next week I will start to write more on each chapter so you can enjoy but for now have fun reading this chapter :) we'll talk later,Thank You.XO

 

Questions:-

What do you think EXO-T means?

Do you think Katia can survive the spotlight life?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..