Chapter 7

EXO Helped Me Debut

“As we said ‘EXO Helped Me Debut’ is a program which means it will be filmed with you on the new house so be aware of what you are doing specially you Katia ok?” I nod my head accepting the instructions.

 

“Well EXO as well you should be aware of that ok?”

 

“Yea”

 

“Ok for the schedules here…”

My vocal and dance teachers handed us the papers and I had so many papers even more than EXO

“Oh Why im I the busiest here? Huh?” So I asked that expecting an answer but all I heard was laughing from both EXO and my teachers but the fact that my words made EXO laugh made me really happy and forgot about the answer ,I know I am weird sometimes.

 

“Oh but first you have to film your expectations of each other so at the end of the program you will watch it together” said my vocal teacher.

“Alright then let’s start with EXO, Suho go to the other room”

 

Everybody did it and my turn came, I was so nervous and can’t think of any korean word

“Oh well can I speak in English? Because I can’t think of any korean word right now hehe”

Everybody accepted including EXO members.

 

I entered the other room and all I saw was a chair,Camera and another person which is...Chanyeol…

 

“SURPRISEEEE”

 

“Oh gosh im I dreaming or hungry or something?? LOL”

 

He came and hugged me

“No you are not haha, how is the surprise our EXO-T?”

 

“It is awesome haha”

 

“Ok I will go to let you film your expectation and we’ll talk more after you are done”

 

“Oh, how did you know?”

 

“I know everything, now you calm down and speak good and do it fast because I will do it after you so finish yours fast then we will talk faster hehe, No I’m kidding just do well, EXO-T Fighting”

 

“Fighting for you too”

 

Chanyeol left the room and my face can’t stop smiling even though how hard I try I just couldn’t, but after clearing my mind for a minute..

 

I was able to control myself good enough to say

“EXO I hope we can help each other in this time that we will have from now on and since you will watch this at the end then I wanna say ‘Sorry’ because I might give you some headache in that month but I will do my best for you Fighting, oh and Chanyeol Thank you for the surprise it is really nice to see you and talk to you hehe,I hope everything will go well LET’S GO!!”,it is somehow awkward I know.

 

After I finished I head back to the other room and saw Chanyeol again on the way while he was on his way the filming room.

 

“Oh so you weren’t joking”

 

“No I will stay here and film with you all at least for right now” and he hurried to the room.

 

I entered the other room where EXO members were checking their schedules so I took a look at my schedule and searched for my time with Chanyeol and found his name in the hangul lessons along side Xiumin and Baekhyun but his name was in red color;

 

I looked for my teachers to ask them about the color’s meaning but I didn’t find them.

Baekhyun saw me looking around the room

“Oh EXO-T what are you looking for?”

 

“My teachers”

 

“Why? Well they left to prepare the cars that we will go in”

 

“Well do you know what does the red color means?”

 

“Where is it? Is it Chanyeol’s name?”

 

“Yes, What does it mean?”

 

“It means that Chanyeol might go to film the drama and skip some lessons”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes,Well this is written on the end of the page”

 

“But he will comeback after filming right?”

 

“Of course, we have so much time so he will come to teach you but..” stress started to build up.

 

“Just to let you know I am better than him on teaching”

 

“haha sure you are the best” I said while calming my stress.

 

Xiumin overheard our conversation..

“Oh Well, What about me then? I am the oldest too”

 

“Oh Xiumin hyung being old doesn’t mean you can teach well”

 

“What did you say?”

“Oh, guys don’t fight we will see later haha”

To Be Continued...

 

Questions:-

Do you think Chanyeol is hiding something?

Do you really think that this is what the color means? If No then what do think it means?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..