Chapter 13

EXO Helped Me Debut

I wore my green jacket, took a pen and went to the practice room because I still have 10 free minutes to do what I want so I decided since I have nothing to do then I will listen to music on the practice room and try to wake up more until my first class starts.

 

10 minutes has past and while I was listening to EXO’s song all of the sudden Baekhyun entered the room holding some papers and followed by Chanyeol and Xiumin and all of them were wearing green jackets as well..

 

“Oh you are wearing green jackets as well?” I was surprised.

 

“Yes this is our class’s uniform” Xiumin said.

 

“But do you know why is it green?” Baekhyun asked me.

 

“No I don’t, Why?” I was curious and asked.

 

“Because the green color will calm you down and help you learn better and understand more” Chanyeol said happily.

 

“Ahh I know this, I learned about it before”

 

“So Should we start?” Baekhyun tried to start the class.

 

“Well, if you want then you can hehe” I tried to joke but only Xiumin smiled at this joke.

 

“Then let’s sit down and start our first class” Baekhyun said.

 

I sat down and they sat in front of me..

“So what will you teach me now?” I asked

 

“What?” Baekhyun suddenly got serious.

 

“What will you teach me now?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t answer me but in return he stared at me as if I said something wrong.

“Ahh, Teachers What will you teach me now?” I remembered the rules that Suho putted yesterday.

 

“We will teach you the alphabet” Baekhyun finally answered.

 

They handed me so many papers filled with material and questions and helped me understand what was in it then..

 

“You have to finish those papers until the end of the class and we are here if you want our help” Baekhyun smiled at me again.

 

“Ok I will do my best.. Teachers” I said and started to work on the papers.

 

We worked so hard and while I was asking for some help with a question..

DING DANG DONG.. DING DANG DONG…

The first Korean class finished.

 

“You worked hard.. The rest of the papers will be a homework” Baekhyun said.

 

“Gosh.. homework from the first class,TT” I said in my head.

 

“Yea you worked hard.. Get ready for the next class” Chanyeol said.

 

“And don’t forget to wear the right uniform for the right class” Xiumin said and smiled at me.

 

“Ok Thank You Teachers” I bowed then they left.

 

I took the papers and went to my room to change my uniform for the Vocal class uniform which is the red jacket and went to the practice room again..

 

I entered and found Suho, Chen and D.O trying to set everything.

“Hello Teachers, Do you want any help?” I bowed and said.

 

“It’s ok the class still didn’t start so we still EXO now” Suho laughed and said.

 

“Ok I got it, well do you need any help?” I asked.

 

“No just sit down and wait until the class will start” Chen answered.

 

“Ok”

 

I went and sat down where I was sitting in the last class and realized that they kept their red jackets on the chairs..

DING DANG DONG.. DING DANG DONG…

Suho, Chen and D.O wore their jackets and the first class started.

 

“First do you know why our class uniform is red?” D.O asked me.

 

“Love??”

 

“Yea somehow.. Well, it is about the feeling ALL not just love” D.O answered his own question while Suho and Chen kept working on setting the music.

 

“Oh we are done…” Suho and Chen said.

 

“Now let’s start” Chen said.

 

“Yes but first let’s wake up our voices” Suho said.

 

“Oh And While we are doing that think of what song you mostly wanna sing so we can maybe help” D.O said to me.

 

We woke up our voices and I got nervous because there are so many cool songs..

“Does it have to be one of your songs?”I asked.

 

“Yes if you want but you can choose any song (Korean)” Chen answered.

 

We finished our waking our voices corner and it is time to say which song did I choose…

“I Choose…”

 

To Be Continued...

 

Questions:-

What song do you think Katia chose?

What do you think the meaning of the Dance class uniform color (Black&White) will be?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..