Chapter 32

EXO Helped Me Debut

“Katia wake up… we arrived..can you walk?” Chanyeol tried to wake me again.

 

“I am tired” I said.

 

“We know that you are tired so just stay awake now..” Xiumin said while trying to get me out of the car.

 

“I am dizzy” I said and lost all my power but Xiumin held me before falling.

 

“It is alright you will be ok..” Xiumin said while walking the fastest he can.

 

“Ya take your hat first” my dancing teacher said to Xiumin but he continued walking.

 

“I will give it to him” Chanyeol said and started to run after Xiumin with Baekhyun.

 

“Open the door” Xiumin said.

 

“Ok” Chanyeol and Baekhyun opened the door and Chanyeol helped Xiumin wearing the hat.

 

“Where are the doctors?” Xiumin shouted.

 

“What happened?” The nurse said.

 

“We need a doctor” Chanyeol said.

 

“Ok here is the doctor” The nurse said while I felt that I am not in Xiumin’s arms anymore.

 

“AHHHH” I shouted.

 

“Ohh she is still awake?” The doctor asked.

 

“Yes but she keeps saying that she is sleepy” Baekhyun said.

 

“ Ok she will be alright..” The doctor said and then I entered to the operations room.

 

“Don’t worry you will be ok..” The doctor said to me.

 

“You wanna sleep?” The nurse asked me.

 

“Yes” I whispered.

 

“Ok then you will sleep now and when you are awake everything will be ok..” The nurse said and then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

After dreaming many kinds of dreams I opened my eyes to see that it is morning now and also to see EXO sleeping around my bed again but this time with Chanyeol as well;

 

“I need to take a picture of them..” I thought and tried to take my phone but..

 

“What are you doing?” My vocal teacher came in.

 

“SHHHH” I tried to let him be quite.

 

“Why?” My vocal teacher whispered.

 

“Where is my phone?” I whispered.

 

“I don’t know” My vocal teacher whispered.

 

“It is with me” Xiumin said so I turned to take it and found all the nine members looking at me cutely.

 

“Aish, I lost this time as well” I said and EXO Laughed at me.

 

“You wanted to steal a picture for us while sleeping huh?” Xiumin said.

 

“No I don’t but you look so cute while sleeping so..” I got nervous since I got caught.

 

“Anyway are you ok?” Suho asked me.

 

“Yes I am, oh, by the way Where is the guy who was with you is he ok?” I asked.

 

“Yes he is ok but still didn’t wake up yet” D.O answered me.

 

“Thank you so much for everything” I said.

 

“It is ok the most important thing now is for you to get better so we can continue practicing” Baekhyun said.

 

“Can we do that?” I asked then the doctor came in.

 

“Oh you are already awake?” The nurse asked me.

 

“Yes” I answered.

 

“Ok so for now you shouldn’t move your injured shoulder until the wound is healed and after that we will see” The doctor said.

 

“Ok Thank you” I thanked the doctor and so did EXO.

 

“You are a strong girl” The nurse said to me before going out.

 

“Oh Unnie what happened to the other guy is he awake yet?” I asked the nurse.

 

“Yes I think he just woke up” The nurse answered.

 

“Ok Thank you” I said to the nurse and she went out.

 

 

To Be Continued...

 

 

Questions:-

Will EXO continue training Katia ?

What do you think will happen to Accident ?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..