Chapter 1

EXO Helped Me Debut

This is my last week of summer vacation and it’s a bit exciting. I am always happy and ready to study new places. I didn’t have much time to enjoy my summer vacation but that’s alright.

Want to know why? I’m the newest SM Entertainment trainee. I haven’t been a trainee for long.. Let’s see… it’s been about two months to be specific!

So i’m still trying to get used to the area.. Schedules.. And language.. I’m also trying to find a new school to attend.

About three days before I was preparing to go to school, I got a text message from my dance teacher:


 

“2PM in the training room. A surprise is waiting for you;

DON’T BE LATE”


 

I glanced at my watch and realized it was 1:55, I had five minutes to get to the dance room but I was about ten minutes away from it. Quickly, I ran as fast as I could and made it to the dance room in seven minutes, two minutes late.

Inside the training room, my dance teacher was sitting on a chair next to a bunch of other empty chairs. In a way, I felt bad because i thought that since I was late, I had ruined the surprise.

With shame, I walked in the training room to face the consequences.

 

“I’m here. Sorry, teache..”

 

“Why are you late?” Her voice wasn’t strict, instead it was giggly and it surprised me.

 

“Nevermind that, you’re just lucky they haven’t arrived yet.”

 

“Who is coming?” I spoke with confusion.

 

“You’ll know once they arrive.”

To Be Continued...

 

Hey guys I want to say sorry because the chapters(1-5) might be alittle short but I was trying to put a point/subject to every chapter even tho it will be short so Please have fun reading it and hopefully starting from chapter 6 it will be longer :)

 

 

Questions:-

Who do you think is coming?

What do you think the surprise is?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..