Chapter 2

EXO Helped Me Debut

After twenty minutes of waiting, it seemed like nobody was going to show up. I must admit, I was getting a bit impatient. I mean, why did I run all the way here in a hurry if my surprise was going to be late?

 

“Teacher, what is going on? Who is coming and why are they late?” I asked impatiently.

 

“Well, I’m not allowed to tell you anything until they arrive.”

 

“Who are ‘they’? And when will ‘they’ arrive?” My voice got louder as anger built up in my system.

 

“Why are you yelling at your teacher? Have some respect!” She scolded me.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just getting a bit hungry.” I giggled apologetically.

Yeah, I get a little angry when I’m hungry. I mean, who wouldn’t get upset after changing your schedule last second only to be left on hold while your stomach growls like an earthquake? I have every right to be upset, just saying.

 

“They’ll be here soon and they’re bring chicken and other delicious snacks so just wait.” She reassured me.

 

“Well how many hours do I have to..” I was interrupted by the door opening ever so slightly.

 

When the door opened, my vocal teacher came in along with eight other boys looking like EXO, my favorite group. I got really surprised and thought I was hallucinating due to extreme hunger. What? It happens a lot, okay? Don’t judge me.

The eight boys who looked like EXO took a seat and waited for further direction.

 

“Am I going to train with these handsome boys? Who are they? EXO? No.. EXO has nine members but there are only eight of them and EXO would never come here since it’s a room for trainees.. I’m pretty sure they’re new trainees but why would they be my surprise? WHY ME?” I asked myself in my own thoughts.

 

“Katia, what are you doing? Come sit down.” She interrupted my thinking process. “Katia, do you know who we have here?” My dance teacher asked me excitedly.

 

“No, not really. I don’t know who they are. Who are they? Trainees should be on time.” I scolded the boys.

Everybody in the room was surprised by my actions and looked at me. I got embarrassed but maintained a strong image so they wouldn't think I’m easy just because I’m a girl and they’re really pretty looking.

To Be Continued...

Questions:-

What do you think will happen to Katia after scolding the boys?

What do you think the surprise would be?And who do you think are those boys?

Leave your answers in the comments below..