Chapter 18

EXO Helped Me Debut

10 Days passed while I worked hard and got really close to EXO just like friends but also today might be the last day for Chanyeol with us…

 

I woke up to do the usual like eating breakfast and getting ready for classes but the Korean Class was different because I kept looking at Chanyeol sadly and he kept avoiding to look at me because of that.

After the class finished he went to his room without saying anything to me..

 

“Ah don’t get sad but he really likes it here and is sad that he has to leave as well so don’t make him feel more sad and just cheer him up” Baekhyun told me.

 

“Oh yea don’t make him feel bad he likes you so cheer him up and keep him smiling by not looking sad in front of him” Xiumin caught me as well.

 

“Ok I got I will smile and make him happy today” I said proudly.

 

“Good girl our EXO-T” Baekhyun raised his thumbs up.

 

I changed my uniform and while getting ready for my Vocal Class I received a message from Chanyeol that says;

“Don’t be sad, I will go and come back to see your audition so study and work hard also talk to me if you need any help

 

And I messaged him back;

“Ok and you too talk to me if you get tired while shooting”

 

“Ok I will and you too if somebody annoys you just tell me, and Now go to your Vocal Class you will be late”.

 

I took the papers that I need and went out of my room to find Chanyeol standing and waiting for me..

 

“Fighting and don’t be sad”

 

“Fighting for you too and come back soon” I smiled at him then went to my Vocal Class.

 

After all my classes finished I opened the TV and tried to have fun while all the members were busy doing their own stuff and then somebody rang the doorbell so I went to check out and found my Vocal Teacher standing so I opened the door for him and he came in looking so tired and stressed out..

 

“Oh Hey How are you? I miss you” I said excitedly.

 

“Yea I’m fine well I came here because I have something to ask you?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Did you call your family or sent them an email or anything like that?”

 

“No, Of course I haven’t Why? What Happened?” I got worried.

 

“Somebody from here sent a message to your family and your school knows that you are here now”

 

“What? How? Who is that somebody?” I felt so scared.

 

“I don’t know let’s ask EXO”

 

We called EXO down to ask them and all of them said no except for Chanyeol because he was out to buy some stuff.

 

I was going to call him but before doing that he entered and I asked him;

“Did you message my family?”

 

“Yes I did wow how did you know? Still 24 hours haven’t passed yet” he got surprised while I lost my mind.

 

“Why? Why did you do that?” I got tears in my eyes.

 

“I was going to tell them how good you are” Chanyeol said happily.

 

“Do you know what you did now?” I whispered and started to cry.

 

“What did I do? Did I do something wrong?” Chanyeol heard me and got confused then asked my Vocal Teacher and the other EXO members.

 

“No you didn’t” my Vocal Teacher tried to calm Chanyeol down while EXO stayed back and watched us.

 

“So why is she crying then?” Chanyeol asked my Vocal Teacher again.

 

“Nothing, can you guys all leave us alone?”

 

EXO including Chanyeol went upstairs…

 

“Don’t worry you will be alright” my Vocal Teacher tried to calm me down.

 

“What will I do now? What about my family?”

 

“Everything will be ok just calm down first and we will find a way don’t worry”

 

And suddenly I got a message from an unknown number that says;

 

“You have to come to school this Saturday or your beloved ones will be in danger (with pictures of my family) -KGT”

 

“What is it?”

 

“It is them”

 

“Who?”

 

“My school”

 

To Be Continued...

I'm sorry, due to personal issues I will not be able to upload new chapters today and also maybe next week ,Sorry.

But I hope that you will have a great time and a Merry Christmas also Happy New Year (in case I didn't have time to write next week).

Keep listening to EXO's new Winter Album 'For Life' and stay warm.

Thank you and So Sorry XO~~

 

Questions:-

What do you think Katia will do?

Who do you think KGT is?

 

Leave your answers in the comments below..