Chapter 8: Enemy

Don't Let Me Down

Sehun put sleeping Jongin into bed and treated his injured ankle. Then he took a seat beside Jongin. He pushed away the fringes on his forehead and stared at the Jongin's sleeping face. Lately, staring Jongin has become his habit.

"You really are something, Jongin! Making me feel things I swear I don't want to feel again. What should I do with you huh? " he thought.

"Sehun" 

He turned around his head to see Baekhyun standing at the door.

"All are waiting for you in living room." 

"Ok. I'll be there in a minute" he said turning back to look at beautiful sleeping boy. Baekhyun nodded and left them. Sehun kissed his forehead softly to not wake him up. 

Everyone looked at him curiously when he entered the living room.

"Why did you tell us to gather? " Minseok asked him.

"There are other vampires outside our territory. I smelled them when Jongin and I was out there." he answered. 

"Are you sure? Not from Junmyeon's clan?"  Jongdae asked.

"No. I'm sure. Their smells are strange to me. I think we have business to do now. Chanyeol, call to Junmyeon and tell him that I'll come to his place tomorrow night."

Chanyeol nodded to him.

"And Minseok and Jongdae, you two come with me to take a patrol around the house tonight. And all of you, keep your guard on." he said in a calm voice. 

 

 

This morning, Sehun get out of the house early to get some information only to come back in evening. He looked tired.

"What information did you get?" Baekhyun asked quietly.

Sehun shook his head.

"Not too much useful. They are being secretive. I wander why they are trying to stay low and what they are planning to do. I thi....." Sehun cut his sentence when he heard footsteps. But it was only Chanyeol.

"Kyungsoo said dinner is ready." 

They both nodded to him and followed to the dinning room. Sehun sat across from Jongin, the only place left. He looked at Jongin but Jongin avoided his gaze. He smiled a little at his shy behavior.

"How is your ankle, Jongin? Does it still hurt?" 

"Oh. No. I think it healed. Thank you." 

"You are welcome " he said with a smile. Soon he stopped eating and stood up.

"I think it's time to go. Keep eyes on everything, Minseok "

Sehun said and went out. Jongin wanted to ask where he was going but he kept his mouth shut. It's not his place to say a word.

 

 

 

Junmyeon's clan and their pack are alliances. They usually protect their territories together. They make a pretty good friendship too. It's Junmyeon 's clan who helped them when their pack was attacked. Junmyeon's father helped them a lot. He and Junmyeon grew up together too. They are almost brother to each other.

When he arrived at Junmyeon's place, Yixing said he was waiting him at the backyard. He went to him and stood beside him.p:

"Do you know who are they?" Sehun asked. Junmyeon gave him a side glance and nodded.

"I found out this morning."

"Who?"

"Do you remember the fight we had with a vampire clan that tried to take our territory last two years?"

"Shin Seokmun?"

"Yeah."

"They already lost once. Why are they trying to fight the war they already lost?"

"I don't know but...I think their intention is different this time."

Sehun lifted his eyebrow in question.

"Just my instinct. " Junmyeon said. Sehun nodded in agreement.

"We must keep our eyes on their moves. If possible, we have to talk with Shin Seokmun." Sehun said.

"Junmyeon! Sehun! You two should come inside. You might want to see this " Zitao yelled at them.

Zitao pointed them to a box. Junmyeon opened the box and grimaced when he saw what in the box is. Sehun took a look and grimaced too. There are human body pieces in the box. 

"There is a letter." Sehun said and took the letter.

In letter, it said

 " Greeting to you. Do you like my present? Please tell Sehun that I'm preparing a big big present for him. Only for him. Tell him to expect it."

After reading the letter, he quickly called Baekhyun.

"Hello."

"Is everything okay in home?"

"Yeah. Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'll talk about that when I got home. Everyone's home?"

"Yeah"

"Good. Tell them to not go out. Especially Jongin. I'll be there soon." he said and hang up.

"We can't stay still like this" Sehun said urgently.

"Then what are you going to do?" Junmyeon asked.

"First, we have to find their hideout. Then we have to talk about what they want and what's their intention. "

"It's not going to be easy. They are in the dark."

"I know. But we have to. We can't let anymore  innocent human or our brothers to be sacrificed in our war. Not again." 

Junmyeon nodded.

"Then I think we all have to be together in order to work."

"Yeah. Come to my home tomorrow. I'll go now." Sehun said.

 

 

 

"What happened? " Baekhyun asked him when they met in the hall way.

"It's Shin Seokmun. "

"What? What does he want now?"

"Don't know but he sent a box filled with human body pieces, saying that is his present. "

"What?! Is he crazy?" Baekhyun yelled.

"Shuuu" 

"Sorry" 

"Junmyeon and others will come and stay in this house in order to work together. T....."

Suddenly Baekhyun's bedroom door opened.

"Did you just yell, Baekie? " Jongin asked.

"Ahhh. Hehe. Yeah. I was surprised by Sehun when I got out the room." 

"Oh. When did you get back? You are late." Jongin said to Sehun. Sehun smiled at him.

"Yeah. Busy."

Jongin just nodded.

"Tell the other too, Baekhyun and goodnight Jongin. " he said and get into his room.

"Huh, he only wished you goodnight. We are standing here together though. What a great cousin I have." Baekhyun scoffed and Jongin laughed.

 

 

 

Next morning when Jongin woke up late and went to the living room, he was greeted with new faces. 

"Ummm hi?" he greeted. But they only stared at him strangely making him shivered. Jongdae and Sehun arrived behind him at that time. 

"Guys, this is Jongin. Baekie's friend. He is here to spend the holiday here." Jongdae said brightly.

"Jongin, they are our friends. They are going to stay here for a while too. The one beside Sehun is Junmyeon. Beside him is Yixing. Beside him is Zitao. Next are taehyung, Daehyung and Taemin. "

Jongin nodded and awkwardly smiled to them again. But this time, he got smiles in return. 

"Jongin, go to dining room. Kyungsoo is serving breakfast. I bet you are hungry. " Sehun said to him. He said nothing but gave a curious look to them and went to dining room.

He sat beside Baekhyun and Baekhyun greeted him.

"Morning Jongie!"

"Immmm" 

"What are you thinking? "

"That.....people in living room. Wh....what are they?....wolves? "

"Ah! Nope. They are vampires. "

"Vampires!" 

Beakhyun nodded.

"B...but wolves and vampires are........."

"Not everything is like the books you read,honey." Baekhyun laught and Jongin pouted.

"Them and us are alliances. Friends you can say. They are here for some business. Don't mind them. They are good guys too. Eat your breakfast. " Jongin just nodded to him.

 

 

 

Jongin knew something was up. Sehun had been busy these days. He didn't even see him often in home for these three days.And Everytime he saw him, he looked dead tired to him. The vampires are at home too. Baekhyun said they are here for some unimportant business. But come on, think about it. If supernatural creatures gathered, it would be for some supernatural matters, right? Even the most stupid person can guess it. Sometimes, he saw them talking seriously but stopped when they saw him approached. He really wanted to know what's happening. But he knows that if they want him to know, they would tell him. He knew he has to wait until someone decided he should know and tell him too. 

Today was no different. Everyone in the house looked busy and serious. Jongin sighed in annoyance. He didn't come here to get ignored like this. He didn't even see Baekhyun since morning. It's already 6 in evening. Jongdae said he and Chanyeol went on a date. But Jongin doubt it. 

So he just sat in front of the TV and changing the channel from channel. 

"Minseok? " Sehun called while entering into living room.

"No. It's Jongin. " he said annoyingly.

"Oh Jongin!"

"Yeah. It's me. Finally someone noticed me. Yayy" he scoffed.

"Jongin...sorry.."

"Oh no! Please don't.  Just go and do what you have to do. Don't care about me. I can just die from boredom or getting ignored here. Don't worry. Go go" he said without looking at him.

Sehun sighed and sat beside him.

"Jongin, I'm sorry..."

"What are you saying? There's nothing to be sorry. "

"I know we are making you to feel ignored these days. But something is up. So..."

Jongin turned to him to say something sarcastic but stopped when he saw Sehun's tired face. He didn't know what's in him made him do it. But he gently held Sehun's face in his hand and caressed his cheek.

"You look tired. Are you alright?" he asked softly. Sehun closed his eyes and leaned into his warm hand.

"I know something is up. And knew that was important too. I'm not telling you to explain or forcing you to tell me. But I'm here if you want to share your worries. Please don't overwork yourself. You look like dying anytime."

Sehun chuckled softly. "Are you worried about me?" he asked teasingly.

Jongin widened his eyes and blushed red. He quickly retreated his hand and said " No. I'm just telling the fact."

Sehun laughed a little louder and took his hands into his own.

"Jongin" he called his name. Jongin looked at him through his dark eyelashes, making his heartbeat to go crazy.

"You have no idea about the things you are doing to me" he murmured.

Jongin looked at him innocently with his wide eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. Because it makes me want to kiss you."

Jongin's face got warm and has to bite his lips to stop going red any further.

"Don't bite your lips. It makes me want to kiss you more."

"Ahhh" Jongin covered his red face with his hands. He feels so shy. Why Sehun was doing this to him?

Sehun removed Jongin's hands from his face. 

"Don't cover your beautiful face. Let me see it." Sehun smiled cheekily. Jongin quickly dropped his head to avoid Sehun's eyes.

Sehun lifted his chin with his index finger.

"Look at me, Jongin. Into my eyes." he said and Jongin looked at him timidly.

"Would you mind if I kiss you again? Sehun asked while caressing his knuckles gently. Jongin looked at him with surprise. Searching any kidding expression but he finds none.

"Would you?" he asked again. Jongin shook his head a little. Sehun smiled.

Sehun pecked Jongin's lips once. He feels so content. But he feels one time is not enough too.

"Once more?" Jongin nodded. Sehun kissed him a little longer than before.

"More?" Sehun didn't wait his response and kissed him again. This time more longer than before. Sehun and nipped his bottom lips. Jongin smiled and giggled between kisses. Sehun's kisses are making him feel giddy. 

Sehun pulled away only to breathe. He leaned in to kiss Jongin again but constant knocking on the door made him stop. He looked the door in alarm because of familiar scent he smelt. Jongin looked at him curiously.

He walked to the door. His hand was shaking when he held the doorknob to open. 

"It can't be him, right? After all these years.....it can't be......" he thought. 

But he clearly still remembers whose scent that is. He opened the door. 

"Hun-ah" the person at the door called him, smiling prettily at him. He still is pretty the same like he used to. 

"Lu....." Sehun whispered. 

 

 

 

A/n- Lu? (◑_◑) can anyone guess what's going to happen? ⁀⊙﹏☉  sorry for mistakes and typos. Have fun (>‿◠)✌ and tell me what do you think too. ☜(ˆ▽ˆ) see you in next chapter. Thank you all.웃❤유