Chapter 1: Fascination

Don't Let Me Down

Baekhyun has been searching for Jongin in everywhere for the whole lunch break only to found him nowhere. 

"assh where did he go?" he ruffled his dark red hair in annoyance.

"ohh there is one place I haven't checked yet. He is definitely there."  he thought and run.

 

 

 

And exactly Kim Jongin is right there. In library. Sitting in his favorite seat hidden from the view by book shelves but near his favorite genre which is fictional book shelves. Immersing in the book he is reading. He didn't even notice when Baekhyun approached him.

"Ahhh! It's hurt!" He yelled but immediately closed his mouth with his hands when he remembered where he is. He turned around to see who just smacked the back of his head only to meet with a glaring Byun Baekhyun. He just grinned at him.

"Hi! Baekie. How are you? Are you searching for me?" He asked in fake sweet voice.

"Yes, you idiot. What the hell are you doing here?"

""Me? Obviously i am reading."

"Yes, i see that. Thank you for telling. I mean what the hell are you doing here without attending the classes."

"Ah! W...well you know i was dying to finish this book. It's reaching its . So I decided to skip and finish this." He said innocently.

Baekhyun looked him in disbelief.

"You skipped classes to finish that BOOK!!!! That book which wrote trash about some dumb creatures!! Seriously, Jongin?"

"Heyyy this is not dumb. It's about werewolves. It's indeed interesting. And you know how much I love wolves and fictions. " Jongin pouts.

"I know. I know how much you are dumb enough to believe in those trash. But stop that and let's go to class now. You can't skip next class. There is a test. Your imaginary alpha wouldn't come to save you if you fail." 

"Okiee Baekie." Jongin laughed and put his book in his bag and grab baekhyun's hand.

"Let's goooooo!" He singsong and pulled Baekhyun to exist. Baekhyun just sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n- Have fun(>‿◠)✌ sorry for mistakes and typos. See you in next chapter.☜(ˆ▽ˆ)