Chapter 7: Crush

Don't Let Me Down

It's been a week that Jongin was living with Baekhyun. He has befriended with others too. They all are great guys and each has different charm. Minseok is calm and warm. Jongdae is bright and noisy. Those two are polar opposite. Jongin don't understand how did they become mates. Kyungsoo is cute and stoic. He can be an angel but he can also be a satan at the same time. Chanyeol is hyper active and loud and is totally whipped by Baekhyun. Sehun. Well Jongin's crush on him is getting severed day by day. He is totally sweet and boyfriend material. He can't speak or look at Sehun without blushing at least once. Baekhyun knows that and makes sure to about that. Jongin just wanted to smash his stupid face in like that time. 

 

 

 

"Baekie! You said you would take me to that waterfall today, didn't you? " Jongin asked.

"Ohhh! Right! But....Jongie,  I'm so sorry. I forgot it and promised Chanyeol to go on a date." Baekhyun said in guilty.

Jongin gave him a glare.

"What? You promised me too!"

"I am really sorryyyy! I'll take you tomorrow. Ok?" Baekhyun said putting his hands together.

"No! I want to go today. Right now!" He replied stubbornly.

"Jongin....."

"I'll take you."

Both Jongin and Baekhyun turned to the voice. Sehun was standing at the door.

"I'm all free today. So I can take Jongin to the waterfall instead of you, Baekhyun. " Sehun said.

Jongin's eyes widened and shook his head furiously. But Baekhyun smiled evilly and nodded enthusiastically.

"That's great, Sehun! I would appreciate it."

"No no no! You don't have to! Baekhyun can take me there next day!" He refused quickly.

"No, Jongin! You said earlier that you want to go there today, right? Go with Sehun. He knows the route more than me. Go with him." Baekhyun said with an fake smile.

"Yeah, Jongin. Don't worry about giving trouble to me. It's not trouble to me. Come down. I'll wait you in the front of house." Sehun said and went to downstairs. 

Jongin shook his head.

"It's not trouble for you but it is trouble for me."

He mumbled. Baekhyun was laughing so hard beside him. Jongin kicked him on the legs.

"Ahhh!what?"

"Betrayer!" Jongin said.

"What! I was helping you to get a private time with your crush. You should thank me" Baekhyun laughed.

"Helping my " 

Baekhyun laughed harder.

"Take this as an opportunity. Go and seduce Sehun. Use all your hidden iness to lure him." Baekhyun made a y expression. 

Jongin just rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

Sehun lead him to small route that enters into the wood. 

"It would take about 45 minutes to get there. You can walk that long,right?" Sehun asked him.

"Yeah. I can" Jongin answered quietly.

Sehun nodded and held his hand gently. Jongin looked up in surprise.

"The road is a little rough with rocks. I can't let you to slip and hurt yourself. Can I?" He said with a soft smile.

Jongin blushed lightly and returned the smile shyly. Jongin followed Sehun taking a step behind him. They walked silently untill the small road was blocked with a big rock. Sehun let go of his hand and jump on the rock first. Then he gave his hand to Jongin to grab and helped him to climb. He also helped him to climb down the rock. When Jongin thanked him, he just smiled at him and took his hand again and lead the way from front. 

"why are you making falling deeper for you? Is it still possible to fall deeper for you when I was already fallen too deep for you?" 

He thought while looking Sehun's broad back. Their folded hands perfectly fit each other too. Jongin had to bite his lips to stop himself from smiling too wide. They walked through the wood accompanied by comfortable silence. After a time, he started to hear the sound of water falling. 

"Are we there?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah" Sehun answered amusely.

Sehun made them to take a left turn and pushed the branches to the side to reveal a beautiful waterfall.

"Wowww!" Jongin ran excitedly to the fall.

"It's really beautiful!" He cooed.

The fall is really beautiful. The water is falling into the lake gracefully. And the water in the lake is so green. There are so many colorful flowers, green plants and trees around the fall. And butterflies are flying over the flowers.He touched the water in the lake and shivered.It was really cold. He was smitten by the fall. 

"Wanna take a dive?" Sehun asked him.

"No"

"Why? It would be refreshing. "

"I have no spare clothes" he said while standing near the lake, facing the fall and didn't know sehun was behind him.

"Ahhhhh!" He shouted and grabbed Sehun's shirt when Sehun pretended to push him into the lake. Sehun laughed out loud. 

"You scared me!" He slapped his chest.

"Sorry but I didn't know you would be that loud." Sehun said while trying to sniffles his laughter. Jongin glared at him.

But suddenly he felt himself fall again. This time he didn't get the chance to hold onto Sehun. And he fell into the lake. It's freaking cold.

"Yahhh! Oh Sehun!" he yelled. 

"Yes. That's my name, Jongin " Sehun grinned at him.

But Sehun laughed again while pointing at the Jongin's wet form. Jongin took that as a distraction and swam to the shore. When he is near Sehun, he grabbed his hand and pulled him into the lake. Sehun was taken back by his action. It was Jongin's turn to laugh. Then they laughed together looking at each other.

Sehun swam to Jongin and hold his arms. Jongin tried to dodge but Sehun was faster than him. Sehun held him from behind and pushed his head under the water. Jongin has to struggle a lot to be free from his hold. He tried to revenge him but it was only him who was pushed under the water again. Sehun is a lot stronger and faster than him. After a few tries, he gave up.

"Okay okay! I gave up! You win!" he said waving his hands in the air with a pout on his lips.

"You should have earlier. " Sehun said while grinning at him.

Jongin smirked a little and then pushed Sehun's chest with all of his strength making Sehun to fall backward under the water. Sehun was caught off guard. Jongin laughed and quickly swam to get away. He thought he escaped but he was wrong. His ankle was held back when he was near the shore.

"Ahhhhhh! Let me go!!!!" he yelled and tried to free the hold.

"Where do you think you are going? Humm? You think I would let it go easily? Oh baby,you are so wrong." Sehun said, turning him around and pushing him onto the shore. Jongin knew he holds no chance against Sehun. 

Jongin tried to push Sehun away but Sehun held his wrists and pinned them above his head and started tickling him on his sides.

"Ah.ah....ahh....no...n....so...so..rry...don...ah..hahaha...no...don't..ah..hahaha......"

It was really ticklish and Jongin started to get tears in his eyes and thought he would die from that.

"....ahhhh......sorry......st....stop....ha....haha......I'm sorry!....ahhhh.....sorry......"

"Are you sure?" Sehun asked. Jongin nodded furiously. 

Sehun stopped tickling him. Jongin let out a relief sigh. And breathe air with his mouth. 

After a minute, Jongin opened his eyes to look at sehun why he was so quiet. Sehun was staring at him with a look which made him blushed. But soon, he too lost in those deep black eyes of Sehun.

 

 

 

Sehun was hovering above Jongin, pushing him onto the shore and holding his wrists above his head, and started tickling him. He didn't know Jongin was this ticklish. Jongin begged him to stop. He stopped tickling him and released his wrists. He looked Jongin taking breath.

He stared at Jongin's face. Jongin looked really beautiful and fresh with water drops on his face. Jongin's eyes opened and stared back into his eyes. His naturally black hairs are wet and fall on his forehead and his dark eyebrows. His eyes are brown and warm. His button nose is really cute. Everything on his face look pretty but what takes Sehun's breath was his lips. His red full lips. He looked at those slightly opened full lips. They look so soft. He wanders if they are really soft as they look. 

Sehun didn't think much after that. He just kissed softly those inviting full lips. They are a lot softer than he thought they would. He can't get enough of those lips. And he kissed harder.

Jongin was surprised at first and didn't know what to do. But he slowly melted into Sehun's kiss and started to return the kiss. The kiss was overwhelming. Jongin hold onto the sehun's shoulders. He knew that if he was standing, he would be falling to ground. Lucky he was already lying on the ground. Their kiss was becoming hotter and hotter as the time passes. Jongin can't think straight. He feels like floating in air. But suddenly what's happening strike him. His eyes widened and quickly pushed Sehun's chest. Sehun looked surprised too when he noticed what he's done. He opened his mouth to say something but closed again. 

Jongin quickly get up "let's go back. It's late." he said and left him first.

Sehun just sat down there and didn't know what to do. He just watched Jongin left.

"Omma ya!" Jongin yelled. Sehun ran to him worriedly.

"Jongin?"

Jongin was on the ground, holding his ankle.

"What happened? " Sehun asked.

"I don't know. Something ran passed beside me , scaring me, and I tumbled on the rock." 

"Are you okay? Can you stand up?" 

"Yeah. I think i can" he said and tried to stand up. But he can't.

"Ahhh" he moaned in pain. Sehun went to beside him and helped him to stand up.

"I don't think you can walk. You hurt your ankle. " Sehun said.

"Here I will help you" 

Sehun held Jongin's waist and helped him walked. After walking a minute, Sehun stopped suddenly and looked around the wood in alarm.

"Sehun? Why? What is it?" Jongin asked.

Sehun looked at his injured ankle.

"It's getting dark. We are out of our territory. It's also dangerous in the wood at night. We have to be quick our pace." he said.

'But...my..."

"I'll transform" Sehun cut him. Jongin looked at him in question.

"I'll transform into wolf. My wolf eyes would help to see in the dark and to quicken our pace. " he said.

In a blink of the eye, in front of Jongin, there was a black wolf instead of sehun. The wolf was so big that reached jongin's shoulder. Jongin watched it in awe like he has seen it for the first time. The wolf kneeled in front of him, signalling him to get onto his back. Jongin got onto the wolf's back. The wolf got back on his legs. Jongin held on the fur near the neck of the wolf. The fur was surprisingly soft and warm. Sehun quickened his pace after making sure Jongin was safe on his back. The speed made Jongin sleepy. He tightened his hold on Sehun's neck and nuzzled into Sehun's warm fur which made him more sleepy. Then he fell asleep on Sehun's back feeling warm and safe. 

 

 

A/n- You know I gave hints in former chapters what would happened in next chapters.(>‿◠)✌ Sorry for mistakes and typos. Have fun ☜(ˆ▽ˆ) Thank you all. Love you guys 웃❤유 see u in next chapter.