Chapter 4: Rain

Don't Let Me Down

Sehun messaged him around 2 p.m. asking if Jongin was free or not. When Jongin said he was free, he asked him to meet him at the gate of campus. Jongin feels excited while waiting for sehun.

"I'm sorry. Did you wait too long? Sehun asked.

"No. No. I just arrived too." Jongin smiled at him.

"I know a good coffee shop near the campus. Shall we go there?"

Jongin nodded.

"Okay. Let's go then" Sehun said and lead the way.

 

 

The coffee shop is really cute, decorated with the polaroids of the customers. It's not too crowded and peaceful.

"Do you like this? " Sehun asked.

"Yeah. This cafe is really cute." 

A waiter came to where they are sitting. The waiter gave them menu and asked politely what they want to order.

"What do you want? I recommend cheese cake. It tastes heavenly." Sehun said.

"Really? Then I will take a slice of cheese cake and chocolate milkshake." Sehun nodded and said to waiter

"One americano, one chocolate milkshake and two slices of cheese cake please."

"Ok. Your order will be in a minute sir"  waiter said and leave.

"So..." 

"Yes?" Jongin said.

"Which major do you specialize, Jongin? 

"I'm first year literature student." Jongin answered. "You are older than me. Should I call you hyung?" Jongin said jokingly.

"Oh. No. Please, don't call me like that. I don't want to feel older than this." He said with a serious face.

Jongin laughed. Sehun stared at him.

" He has beautiful smile and laugh" Sehun thought. 

Jongin stopped laughing when he noticed that Sehun was looking at him and blushed a little. Jongin don't know why he keeps blushing when Sehun looks at him. An awkward silence took over their table and Jongin didn't know what to say with Sehun keep staring at him like that.

Their orders arrived at that time. Jongin thanked he waiter in his mind. He takes a bite of cake.

"Omo omo, this is really delicious! Is this heaven? " Jongin said contently while closing his eyes and feeling the cheese melting in his mouth.

Sehun chuckled in amusement.

"You like it?"

"Like? I Love it." Jongin said and ate his cake happily.

Jongin finished his cake in a matter of second.

"Here. Eat this too." Sehun offered his cake.

"No.no. it's okay. You eat." Jongin refused.

"No. I'm not hungry. Please eat. If not, it would be a waste. "

"Are you sure?"

"Yeap"

"Okiee. Thank youuuuu" Jongin said showing his eyesmile.

"You are cute." Sehun muttered.

"Hmm? What did you say? I didn't hear"

"Nothing." 

"I am going to weight a lot after this. Yeri noona is going to kill me if she knows this. "

"Who is Yeri noona and why would she kill you?" Sehun asked him.

"She is my dance trainer.She said I have to loose weight because i'm gaining too much weight these days. Ahhhh. I don't care. I am going eat this whatever."

"You dance?"

"Mmmhmmm" Jongin nodded.

"I dance sometimes too."

"Really? Then you should come to dance club."

"No. I'm not that good. Which genre do you dance?"

"I dance all kinds of dance like jazz, hiphop, street dance. But I specialize in ballet. You know.. ......................."

Jongin rumble about dance continuously and sehun listened to him amusely with a smile. They are not awkward to each other anymore when they exist the cafe. They walked back to campus. But it started raining.

"Owww! It's rain." Jongin said.

The rain is not that heavy but he started running. He doesn't want to get wet. But suddenly the rain stopped dripping on him. He stopped running too. He was confused because it's raining in front him. He looked up. A jacket.

Sehun was holding his jacket over their heads. Jongin looked at him with wide eyes. Sehun smiled at him.

"Let's run." 

Jongin returned his smile and they started running together.

 

 

 

"Wait! Sehun. I will bring you an umbrella." Jongin said.

They are currently in Jongin's dorm building.

"No jongin. Don't. The rain is not heavy. I'll just run. And my building is not that far from here."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks for today. I have fun."

"Me too. I hope we can hang out next time too."

"Of course. We can. If you want" Jongin fluttered.

"I want to. I'll text you and see when we can hang out, ok?"

"Ok" jongin smiled.

"Gotta go. Bye, Jongin. See you soon" sehun said while walking backward.

"Bye. See you" jongin said giving Sehun a shy wave. Sehun waved him back and run into the rain.

 

 

 

Everything makes Joing dizzy. The music is too loud. People are out of control. He really doesn't like party. They are too noisy and messy for his liking. Baekhyun dragged him here. And he disappeared into thin air leaving him alone in this wild crowd. Suddenly he feels eyes on him. He looked around but no one was looking at him. Now he really don't want to stay in this place. He searched Baekhyun to go back. He can't find him anywhere. 

"Ashhhh! Where did he go? I will just message him later and go back alone. Great Byun Baekhyun! Now i have to walk 8 blocks to go back."

Jongin walked out the house. It was when he was 4 blocks away from campus, he started to feel like someone was following him. He looked back to see. But he saw no one. He fastened his steps. Suddenly his mouth was covered by a rough hand and he was dragged to a deserted park. He tried to free from those hands but no avail. 

He was pushed to the ground. He turned around to see his attacker. He can't see his face clearly because of the dark.

"Hello beauty. It was unexpected to see you. I am so happy to meet you." The man said.

"W...who are y..you? Wh..what....what do you.....wa...want?" Jongin's voice trembled with fear.

"Look at you! Trembling with fear. Don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you. If I do, i would be killed. I don't wanna die early."

The man crouched before him and grabbed his face roughly.

"You really looks like him. No. Exactly looks like him.No wander Master wants to get you. Master would be so happy to see you and he would give me many rewards. It isn't great? Heheheheeee" the man laughed crazily. 

"Is he crazy? A psycho? Am I going to die?"

Jongin don't even understand one thing what that man was saying. And he was so afraid that he can't move even a bit. He just stared at the man with fear.

"BUT master wouldn't mind if I get a taste of you, right? I even bring you to him. You smell so sweet and I want to find out if your blood was as sweet as it smells. You wouldn't mind too,right?

The man grabbed his shoulders. Jongin struggled to break his hold.

"Let me go! Help! Help me!" Jongin shouted. But he was backhanded.

"Shut up! Shut up if you don't wanna die!" 

Now tears are streaming down Jongin's face. The man grabbed his shoulders again. Jongin didn't shout but he struggled. He was shocked when he saw the man's blood red eyes and fangs. 

"What is this? Vampire? But those things are not real?" He thought.

The man's face got near his neck. Jongin just closed his eyes and braced himself for what's coming. 

Then, he heard a growl and felt that the man above him was yanked away from him. He opened his eyes to see who was he savior. But that made his breath hitched. There was a big unnormal size black wolf fighting with his attacker.

The fight was a horrific one. Jongin just watched with a shocked expression. Is he dreaming? Or is he going crazy? Or is he just seeing things that only exist in books he likes to read? He can't think straight now.

His body shook severely when the wolf snapped the man's neck and tore the body into pieces. The wolf slowly turned towards him. Jongin crawled back in fear. The wolf looked into his eyes.That made his breath hitched again. 

 The eyes. That wolf's eyes. They are the same cold icy blue eyes from that night. He is sure. They are the same eyes. 

He opened his mouth to say something.

"..Jongin!...."

He turned to the voice.

"Baekie? " he thought.

When he turned back to the wolf, there is no wolf. Where did it go? Then his consciousness slowly slipped from him. 

TBC~~~

 

 

 

A/n- double update today! ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ sorry for mistakes and typos☜(ˆ▽ˆ) have fun. Thank you all subscribers,readers and commenters. ‿◠)✌