Chapter 3: Dream

Don't Let Me Down

Jongin opened his eyes to look at the digital clock on his bedside table.

"What!? It's already 8:48 am!? ! I have morning class!" 

"You finally wake up, sleeping beauty. " Baekhyun said.

"Why didn't you wake me up early? !" He yelled at him. He just shrugged his shoulder.

"I'll go first. Follow when you are finished. I really don't want to hear Professor Jo's annoying voice asking why I am late." He said and went to class.

Jongin quickly got out of the bed and went to bathroom.

"That little betrayer! I'm going to kill him one day!" He muttered under his breath.

 

 

 

Jongin slumped his body on the chair tiredly and rest his head on the lunch table since they are currently in canteen for lunch. He had to stand in the class for the whole two hours lecture because he was late for ten minutes.  Two Freaking hours! He thought he was going to die while standing there. 

He suddenly lifted his head "Baekie!"  he called.

Baekhyun looked surprised. "What is it?"

"Do you know how I get into my bed last night? Did someone carry me to the room? If so, do you know that man? Who is that stranger? Do you know him? And where were you? How did you get back? Did those men catch you? They didn't, right?" Jongin asked the questions in one go.

"Breathe. Jongie. Breathe."

"Answer meeee."  he whined.

"Okay. First, I didn't know how you got into the bed. I didn't see anyone. When I got back, you were already in bed sound asleep. Second, I got lost in crowd while running and got separated from you. And yes, they didn't catch me. They lost sight of me." 

"Awww. You really didn't see anyone? Especially the one with blue eyes."

"What blue eyes, Jongie? Are you confusing your dream with reality? You should take medicine." Baekhyun said him.

"Dream? Is that a dream? No, it's not. I am sure. I clearly remembered falling into his arms. I also remembered meeting the blue eyes. But why can't I remember his face? why can't I remember how I fell asleep and got into bed? Did I faint on him? Did I afraid the height that much? No. I am not. Ahhhhhhhh. I don't know what to think anymore."

Jongin sighed heavily and turned his head to the entrance of the canteen to look the students entering. A group entered. But thing that draws attention of Jongin is a tall boy standing in the middle of that group. Jongin stared at the boy. It looks like that boy can feel his stare because he turned his head towards Jongin. And Jongin has met with a midnight black eyes. For Jongin, those eyes looks awfully familiar to him. But those eyes moved from him before he had come up with the answer.

 

 

 

It's already 6 pm when he decided to go back from library after finishing the book he has been reading for a week. 

"Ah!" He bumped into someone and both of their books dropped to ground. 

"I am sorry." He bowed to other and picked up his books.

"It's okay." A deep voice replied. Jongin looked up the owner of the voice. Those eyes!

He smiled at Jongin and left. Jongin came back to the dorm after standing there like a fool for a moment.

Jongin was dumbfounded. Because the eyes he saw earlier are too similar to the eyes he saw yesterday. The only difference is the color. Apart from that those two pairs of eyes look identical. 

"Jongie?" Baekhyun called him.

"Yeah?"

"Will you go to Taemin's party tomorrow night?"

"I .......don't know."

"Come on Jongie. Let's go. If not, I'll be alone. Ok?"

"Ok, Baekie but you have to buy me lunch tomorrow. Deal?"

Baekhyun eyed him in disbelief and huffed "ok. Deal."

Jongin laughed him and put his books on the table. A card dropped from the books. 

"Aw? What is this? " 

He takes a look at the card. It's a student ID card. He looked the photo.

" ohhhh! This is that person's. Oh Sehun. Third year law student. I will give him back this tomorrow. "

Again, Jongin's eyes reached his eyes. Why those eyes keep attracting him?

 

 

 

Jongin walked into law department. Hw was wandering around the department for a while now. He doesn't know where is the third year classroom. So he decided to ask someone. When he saw someone walking passed him, he stopped the person to ask. But that boy looks so intimidating with his tall frame,fair skin and poker face. 

"What?" the boy asked rudely.

"Ahh. Can you tell me where is third year classroom please?" 

"This is."  he pointed the room behind him.

"Ah! Thank you." He said to the boy. The boy opened the door to enter.

"Wait!" Jongin called him. "You are from this class?" 

The boy looked at him annoyingly and nodded.

"Ohh! Great. Can you call Oh Sehun for me please? " he asked happily.

"Sehun? Why?"

"I have something to give him." He answered.

"Wait here." He said and entered the room.

After a minute, the door opened again. Jongin didn't know why his heart is beating so hard like it would burst in anytime.

"Excuse me?" familiar deep voice asked. Jongin lifted his head. A pair of black eyes was staring at him questioningly.

".......ah! This! " he handed him the card. " y...your ID card. I think it was dropped when we bump into each other yesterday. So I came to give it back to you."  Jongin can't understand why he feels so shy now.

"Thank you. I didn't know it was dropped" he said and smiled at him. Jongin blushed.

"N...no. It..it's okay." They stand there awkwardly.

"Kim Jongin. My name is Kim Jongin." He said and handed him a hand for handshake.

"Ah! Oh Sehun. May be you already known that." Sehun laughed and grab Jongin's hand for handshake.

" His hand is so warm. I like warm. I can hold this hand for a lifetime." Jongin thought. 

Jongin felt disappointed when Sehun retreated his hand. 

"Do you want to grab a coffee with me. You kno....."

"Yes!" Jongin answered immediately and blushed bright red after knowing that he answered so eagerly.

Sehun chuckled. "Okay. But I have class to attend in next ten minutes. Can you give me your number? So I can text you when I finish and ask you if you are free too." 

"Yes." Jongin answered softly this time. 

"Great. " Sehun said and handed his phone. Jongin typed his number and gave him back.

"Here. So.....see you?"

"Yeah. See you." Sehun said with a smile.

Jongin quickly walked away from that place before he dies from heart attack. There is a blush on his face and a big smile on his lips. He didn't know that there is a person who looking his retreating back with a smile too. 

TBC~~~

 

 

 

A/n- sorry for mistakes and typos. Have fun. ☜(ˆ▽ˆ) thank you everybody <3