Chapter 11: Fault

Don't Let Me Down

"No!.....Sehun.. ..I can't let you go alone.. ." Junmyeon said. Sehun can be hard-headed sometimes too.

"Yes. I am going alone. He said to come alone. " Sehun said.

"That's why,Sehun! That is why we can't let you go alone....We don't know what he is planning to do..." Kyungsoo said worrily.

"That's too dangerous.. ." Junmyeon said again when sehun said nothing.

"And that is why I said I am going alone. It's dangerous. I can't risk your lives." Sehun said .

Chanyeol tried to say something but Sehun stopped him raising his hand.

"Enough. I said I'll go alone. But you can follow me if I didn't come back in one hour. Ok?"

"That's final. End of discussion. No argument. " he said sternly when saw disagreement on their faces. The other three sighed in disappointment.

Sehun looked at the clock.

"It's time. Only follow me if I didn't come back in one hour." Sehun said and headed to the door.

"Take care, Sehun " Kyungsoo said and he nodded to him. Sehun soon entered deep into the wood.

 

 

 

"Ohhh! You came, Sehun! I was worried you wouldn't come." Shin Seokmun said loudly when he saw Sehun.

"I said I would. " Sehun said in a cold tone.

"Right!" Seokmun laughed.

"Let's get straight to business. What do you want?" Sehun asked.

"What do I want? Well......what I want ....Is......" he looked into Sehun's eyes.

".....YOU......" he said?

"Me?" 

"Yes. I want your life. I want to kill you. I want you to die." He said.

Sehun smiled a little bit.

"And you think you can kill me?" he looked around him. He was surrounded by at least fifteen vampires.

"No." He answered with fake innocent voice.

"No. Sehun. No. You are too strong. Too fearless to be killed by my men. But........" 

Sehun lifted his left eyebrow. Seokmun grinned at him.

".......I know a secret that can be your fall. Something that can make you kneel in front of me without a second thought. "

Sehun frown at his words.

"I have no such secret. " Sehun said coldly. And he laughed.

"It's early to say that." Seokmun smirked " take him here" he said a loud.

And a figure whose head was covered by a gunny and hands were tied by the ropes at the front was thrown at his feet. The scent of that person made Sehun froze.

"No. You....."

"A present for you." Seokmun smiled deviously.

Sehun quickly took off the gunny.

"J...Jongin!....." he called. Jongin was unconscious. There were blood on his back head. There were bruises on him and his face was pale.

"Jongin! Wake up! " he tried to shake him. "Please!......please...please!" he muttered worrily. 

Fortunately, Jongin opened his eyes slowly.

"Se....Sehun.. ..." he called his name weakly.

"Ohmy,....thanks god..." he sighed and pulled him into a hug.

"That's enough. "  Seokmun said and yanked Jongin away from Sehun.

"Sehun!"

"Jongin!" 

Sehun tried to pull him back but he was held back by two vampires. He punched the one right on the face and kicked the other. Then another three came to held him and he punched them too. They can't seem to win him over.

"Stop now or I am going to kill him." Seokmun shouted while pressing a knife on Jongin's neck. Jongin let out a shaking breathe.

Sehun stopped immediately when he saw the knife pressed on Jongin's neck.

"One move from you and this one here would die in a second. " he said evilly.

"Do you dare to do move, Sehun? Huh?" he put more pressure on the knife ,drawing a bit of blood from Jongin's neck. Jongin winced in pain. 

"His blood smell so sweet. I want to have a taste. " he the blood on his neck. Jongin closed his eyes with fear.

"Don't touch him" Sehun hissed and Seokmun smirked. 

 

He then signalled his men and they started to beat Sehun. But Sehun do nothing to protect himself.

"No!......no!....no....Sehun!......Sehun.....sehun...." Jongin cried out his name and tried to run to him but was held back.

"No.....please.....don't hit him.....please.. ...please .....don't hit him...please.. .stop..please.. ...." he pleaded. 

Seokmun raised his hand to stop his men. Sehun coughed and spit the blood from his mouth.

"Tie him" he ordered them and they tied sehun's body and hands with ropes and made him kneeled.He glared at Seokmun. 

"Why are you dragging an innocent human into this, our, war?" he asked.

"Yes. Innocent human. But it's your fault that he was dragged into this."

Sehun looked at him in question.

"My mate died because of you. Remember? " a hurt flashed in his eyes.

"Two years ago. Remember? She didn't even take part in our war!" Seokmun shouted in anger.

"That was accident. I didn't killed her on purpose. "

"No! She just wanted to protect me. And You killed her. You killed not only my mate but also my child with her too! ........."

Sehun looked at him with surprise. He didn't know about that.

Seokmun handed Jongin to one of his men and walked to Sehun. He,then, crouched down before him. 

"That's why I want to kill you. And I know you are not an easy target so I dragged a person into this who will make it easy for me. He is really useful. Now you are kneeling in front of me and ready to be killed." he said.

"But...... I can't let you die peacefully. I'm going to torture you first. Don't worry. I won't torture you physically but mentally. Emotionally. " he grinned at him and suddenly injected something into his arm.

"What was that?" Sehun hissed.

"Sliver. Don't worry. It won't kill you. Just to make you dizzy and weak." 

"What are you planning to do?" Sehun snarled at him. Seokmun smile and turned around to look at Jongin. 

"You know that his scent smells so good,right? Do you know how my men have to control themselves to not sink their fangs into his neck? " 

"Don't you dare."

"Why, sehun?" he chuckled " you said he was nothing to him. So why do you care?" he asked in amusement.

"I. Said. Don't. Touch. Him." Sehun said through gritted teeth. He was starting to feel dizzy.

Seokmun laughed lot loud.

"I won't. But not my men. You have to watch them the life out of him. You have to watch him die from the lack of blood. And that would be all your faults. I would make you know how's the feeling when you have to watch your other half getting killed and died in front of your eyes. And............"

Sehun didn't hear his words anymore. He only looked at Jongin. Tears are streaming down on his face. Blood are still dripping from the place where the knife was pressed. He looked miserable. But he was looking at him. And he looked sorry. Like he thought all of this happened because of him. Like Sehun was beaten because of him. Like he thought all of this were his faults. That's broke Sehun's heart. 

Because this is not jongin's fault. He was just a victim in this. He became a victim because of Sehun. Because of his fault. He was going to save him. No matter what.

He then closed his eyes to focus and tried to ignore the dizziness he was feeling.

"......I would make you to feel like you are the most useless person in the world who can't even protect his other half. Like I had to feel two years ago........."

Sehun chuckled making him stopped.

"No. I won't feel that feeling. You know why?" He asked. Seokmun looked at him in confusion.

"Because I am not you. And I am going to protect what is mine with all I have."

He opened his eyes which are now turned into deep icy blue, surprising Seokmun. He suddenly knocked him on the face with his head. Then he quickly changed into an enormous wolf which was bigger than he normally changed, snapping all the ropes that tied him, making all of them froze on the spot.

The wolf pounced on the vampire who was holding Jongin and tore the head from his body. The wolf moved to attack other vampires, not letting anyone of them to get near Jongin, tearing their bodies into pieces, making the blood splashed on the ground, on the trees and everywhere. 

Jongin looked at the black wolf and the scenes in front of him with wide eyes. He moved his eyes to the left and saw Seokmun got up from the ground. He was holding a sliver knife in his hand and his eyes were watching at Sehun who didn't noticed him. He was aiming to the throw the knife to the wolf's neck.

Jongin watched in terror.

"Sehun! Sehun!....." he tried to yell at Sehun but he didn't hear him. Seokmun was going to shoot soon. He didn't know what to do. So he just ran to him.

Jongin ran to Sehun and stood between Sehun and Seokmun.

"Ah!" 

Jongin felt a piercing pain from his left side of chest. He looked down to see a sliver knife sinking in his chest. The wolf looked back and saw Jongin with the knife on his chest.

"Jongin! ...."

"se....se....hun...." jongin called weakly. Soon, he was falling to the ground.

The wolf quickly changed back to sehun and caught Jongin before he completely fell to the ground. Sehun gently laid his upper body in his lap and cuddled his head in his chest. 

"..j....jongin.....jongin....." he whispered his name. Jongin's eyes opened slowly and looked at him.

"Se...sehun...you...are alright.. .." he said shakily and gave a weak smile. 

"Please bear it." He said and pulled out the knife from his chest. Jongin took a shaky breath in pain.

"Sorry......sorry....I'm sorry.. ...so sorry.." Sehun said in shaking voice and tried to block the blood that were coming out from the wound with his shaking hands. He looked like he was close to the verge of crying.

Seokmun looked surprised too. But he didn't get the chance to surprise for too long. There are other scents that were coming towards them. He looked back to his men. They looked dead. 

"Let's go back." He said to his men and quickly retreat into the dark. Leaving the two.

 

 

 

Jongin was breathing so difficultly. 

"I'm so sorry, Jongin. It's my fault. It's because of me." he caressed his face and pushed back the sweaty fringes on his forehead. 

Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"W...why....are you....crying? .....Don't cry....It's.... not your.....fault......it's......" Jongin stopped because he felt exhausted.

"No no...don't talk.....you will be tired..please don't talk......." Sehun said.

"Se...se..hun...."

"Don't talk Jongin.. .."

Jongin shook his head weakly.

"I......have.....have to ..." he whispered. He slowly raised his hand to touch Sehun's face and tried to wipe the tears.

"D...do...n't...cry....y..ou....know....I...love you.. ..right?....I..love you so..m...much...." he said quietly and then smiled at him.

"I...feel tired ....a...nd.. sleepy.....now....I w...ant to sleep...." he closed his eyes

"No...Jongin. don't sleep. Wake up !jongin! Open your eyes...please.. ...talk to me...." Sehun said in panic.

"Do...n't be a ....me.mean.....sehun...let ..me..sleep and hug me while.. ..i..i am...sleeping. It.....it's cold........" his voice trailed on the end.

"Jongin!....." Sehun called his name. But there was no reply.

"Jongin!.....Jongin! .....answer me..please.. ..don't sleep on me like this!......I said you can't sleep..... now wake up.....please.....baby...please.. ....don't sleep.....please open your eyes.. ..baby.....please!......"

Sehun just sat there, hugging Jongin's body and pleaded him like a fool to open his eyes.

 

 

 

"Sehun! Jongin!" 

Baekhyun stopped running immediately when he saw the two.

"What......what happened? " he froze when he saw the blood and the state of Jongin.

But Sehun didn't answer and just continued to cried while hugging Jongin.

Junmyeon went to them and pressed a finger on jongin's neck to feel a pulse. He then turned around to Baekhyun and said.

"If we hurry now, we might have a hope."

Baekhyun quickly went to them and tried to pulled Jongin from Sehun's embrace.

"No! Don't! Please don't take him away from me!" 

"Oh Sehun! Have a grip of yourself! " Chanyeol yelled and helped Baekhyun by pulling Sehun from Jongin.

"No!" Sehun tried to break free from Chanyeol. 

"Do you want Jongin to die?"  Junmyeon asked, making Sehun stopped.

"No. I don't. " he muttered.

"Then we have to head back home quickly. Yixing might be able to help him. We have to hurry if you still want him alive. " Junmyeon knocked some sense into him.

"Then we should hurry. I'll change into wolf. I would be more faster ." Sehun said and transformed into wolf.

Baekhyun lifted Jongin and climbed onto Sehun's back. Then Sehun started to run to home with the highest speed and the others followed behind him.

"please, jongin, don't leave me yet! Please! I still have many things that I want to tell you and haven't tell you. I can't let you go yet!"

 

 

 

 

A/n- jongin (╥﹏╥) Sorry for mistakes and typos. Have fun ☜(ˆ▽ˆ) My dear commenters, your comments made me feel great. Love you guys 웃❤유 also my subscribers and readers too. Love you guys. 

Please tell something what you think about the chapter ᕙ(`▽´)ᕗ And please upvote if you think this story is good enough 😁

See you in next chapter (>‿◠)✌