Chapter 6: Alpha

Don't Let Me Down

Baekhyun was sitting on couch when Jongin intruded into his room. 

"Jongin! Where did you go? I was worried!"  he asked.

Jongin said nothing but stared at him.

"Dumb ?"

"What? dumb ? What dum......ah...ahhh.ahhhhh...why.....?" 

He didn't finished his sentence. Jongin was smacking him with cushion.

"Why are you hitting me?"  he yelled while trying to cover his face.

"Dumb ? Yes! Dumb ! You are the Dumb ! Not the others but You!"

At first, he didn't know why he has been hit but he immediately understood when he saw Sehun standing at the door.

"Hi cousin!" Sehun greeted.

"So he found out?" he asked.

"Yes! I found out you liar! " Jongin cut him.

Sehun just shrugged his shoulders.

"Jongin..."

'Shut up. I don't want to here your voice!"

"J..."

"I said shut up. And Don't talk to me , you little liar! "

Jongin walked out of the room but not before smacking Baekhyun's face with cushion one last time. Baekhyun gave Sehun a look who ignored that.

"Aghhhh! He is mad at me now."

 

 

 

It's been one week and two days. Jongin is still mad at him. He only talked to him when necessary. But Baekhyun knew what to do. They just finished their mid term exam. So they are having two month holiday.

"Jongie " he called.

Jongin just nodded his head signalling that he was listening.

"Do you want to come to my home town this holiday? It would be fun if you come. You said you want to visit my town once,right?"

Jongin didn't show any interesting sign.

"You know Sehun is going to be there too. "

Jongin looked at him at the mention of Sehun.

"Sehun?"

"Yeah. We live in the same house. Will you come? I know you are still mad at me. I'm sorry,okay? I was afraid that you would leave me if you know. I don't wanna lose my best friend. "

"Baekie, you know about my fascination. And why would I leave you? You are my best friend although we met not too long ago. I love you. I was mad because you didn't tell the truth. I felt like i'm not a trust wrothy person and best friend for you. Best friends don't keep secret, right? "

"Right. I'm sorry again. Forgive me,ok? I will tell you everything you from now on. Everything you want to know. Even about wolves. "

"Hmmm, ok "

"Yayyyy, you will come with me too, right?"

"Well....."

"Oh come on Jongie. Sehun wants you to come too "

"R..really? "

"Yeah!"

"I....o...okay. I will. But...not because of Sehun. Because I want to." Jongin said quickly.

"Huhhh! Like I wouldn't know the truth. " Baekhyun huffed.

"Yahhh!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. I know. It's because you want to. Of course."

Jongin just gave him a glare.

 

 

 

Baekhyun said that their house was in the outskirts of the town because they need to be near the woods. Wolf things. The taxi they were riding stopped at a huge modern looking two storied building. Jongin looked in awe. Jongin was nervous. Baekhyun said Sehun was already home. Seniors' exam finished two days earlier them. He was going to live with sehun in the same house for a month!!! 

Baekhyun pressed the bell. After a time, the door was opened revealing a tall guy who kissed Baekhyun immediately on the lips. Jongin assumed him as Chanyeol, Beakhyun's boyfriend,  Baekhyun talked about him on the taxi that he also attends the same major with sehun. But jongin felt awkward standing there, witnessing their moment. Jongin coughed in purpose.

"Oh" Baekhyun pulled away from his boyfriend.

"Chanie, this is Jongin. Jongin, this is Chanyeol, boyfriend " he introduced then. Jongin smile politely.

"Yeah. I know. " Chanyeol said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you. Come on in guys." Chanyeol said and lead them in.

Jongin was greeted with two pairs of eyes looking him with curious.

"Welcome home, Baek! And you didn't tell us there would be a guest." A guy with a catlike eyes said.

"Ahhh.yeah. don't worry. He knows " Baekhyun said.

"Okay then. Hello, stranger. I am Minseok and this is Jongdae." the one with cat eyes said with a warm smile and another guy grinned at him.

Jongin bowed down " Hello, I'm Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you. " he greeted.

"Where is Sehun? " Baekhyun asked.

"He went to pick up Kyungsoo. He is coming home too."

"Ahhh! Let's go to the room, Jongie. I bet you are tired" said Baekhyun and led Jongin to upstairs.

 

 

 

"This is my room. You are living with me here."

Jongin sat down on the bed.

"Who is Kyungsoo? " Jongin asked curiously.

"Ahh. Right. I will tell you about my pack. " Baekhyun sat on the bed facing Jongin.

"You know, not like those books said, there is no beta or omega. We only have Alpha. A natural born leader. There is only one Alpha in a pack. Everyone in the pack must obey the Alpha, no matter what the age is."

Jongin listened quietly.

"In my pack, there are six members. Minseok, Jongdae, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Me. You saw Minseok and Jongdae earlier. They are four years older than us. You will see Kyungsoo in evening. He is a year younger than us and in highschool last year. Luhan........he....he left our pack." Baekhyun said in stern voice.

"W..why..?" Jongin asked timidly. Baekhyun gave him a sad smile.

"He met his other half. But his mate is a vampire. He fell in love with a vampire. I'm not telling all vampires are bad. There are good ones too. So that's not the problem. The problem is that his mate was from the clan which killed our ancestors, our parents and other members of our pack. So he had to choose one. And he chose his mate by leaving us behind! Even if he didn't care about us or ancestors, he should care about S....." Baekhyun trailed his sentence and looked Jongin. Jongin stared back at him.

"However, it's been four years now. And we know we can't blame him for that" Baekhyun said him in quiet voice.

Jongin decided to change the subject.

"Hey, Baekie. Why there isn't Chanyeol? "

"Ahhhh. Chanyeol is not a wolf." he said.

"Hmmm?"

"Chanyeol is a wizard. He fall in love with me and entered into our pack. He is my mate."

"A wizard? Really? "

"Yeap. Surprised? "

"Immmm" Jongin nodded.

"To be more surprised, we have powers too."

"Powers?!"

"Immhmmm. I can see the future. Not too future though. I can see an event that would happen in hours or tomorrow. Minseok can control ice. He can froze everything. Jongdae can control thunder and electric. Kyungsoo's power is strength. Sehun can cantrol minds. "

"Cooool. I want power too" Jongin said with a pout.

Baekhyun laughed, pulling him to lie down.

"Let's take a nap. And don't worry about befriending them. They are really friendly and warm guys. You will see." 

Jongin closed his eyes to sleep but opened them again when he remembered something.

"Baekie? You didn't tell me who is the Alpha in your pack. Who is it?"he asked eagerly.

"Ahhhhh! It's......Sehun." 

"What? Sehun?"

"Yeap. Sehun is our Alpha." Baekhyun said in amusement and closed his eyes to sleep.

Jongin didn't know how he fell asleep while thinking about Sehun and his ways of falling hard for him.

 

 

 

A/n- ohhh! Boring chapter, i know. (◑_◑) Sorry for mistakes and typos. Thanks a lot to those who commented. You guys made me want to continue this story. Love you guys.웃❤유 and subscribers and readers too. See u in next chapter ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)