Chapter 10: Stranger

Don't Let Me Down

"Who was that boy? What is his relation to Oh Sehun? I wander....." Seokmun said under his breath.

"I can tell you about that" said a soft voice in the dark.

"Who is it?" he asked.

A figure came into the light of the moon, making him gasp.

"You.. .!"

The figure smiled a little.

"But.....why are you here?...."

"I can help and give you advice how to take revenge on Oh Sehun if you promise me a thing."

"I don't understand. " Seokmun said.

"I have my reason. So....what do you say? Deal or not?" the figure said.

He thought for a while.

"What do you want me to promise? " he asked.

 

 

 

The phone in the living room rang through the house.

"Hello?" Jongin answered the phone.

"Ah! You must be 'Jongin '. Right? Hello!" a voice from the other side said.

"Ammmm....sorry....but.... Who are you?" he asked.

"I can't wait to use you against Sehun to mess up his life."

"Wh...what are you saying? "

The voice chuckled darkly.

"I'm going to destroy his world and I believe you would be the key."

"Wh...what...? I....I don't.. ...."

Jongin couldn't understand what that stranger's words meant.

"Who is it, Jongin? "

He turned around to see Sehun.

"I ......don't know." He answered.

"Give me the phone. " he said and took the phone from Jongin's hand.

"Hello?"

"Look! Isn't it my favorite person? Sehun! Heyyy, buddy. Long time no see!" The voice said.

"Shin Seokmun?.. ..." Sehun muttered.

"Bingo!"

Sehun quickly turned to Jongin and said.

"Jongin, I think Baek was searching for you. Go to him."

"Ok" Jongin nodded and went out of the living room.

 

 

 

"What did you say to Jongin? " Sehun hissed.

"I said nothing, buddy. "

"What do you want? Why are you in my territory? Don't think I would go unnoticed your smell was there when Jongin was alone last night in the wood. Don't drag an unconcerned person into our war."

"An unconcerned person? Are you sure? "

Sehun can see a smirk in his voice.

"What do you mean? Jongin has nothing to do with me. He don't know anything. He is innocent human. Leave him alone." he said in stern voice.

"Ahh..... He has nothing to do with you? I thought you guys are a thing. What a waste!. I was thinking to threaten you with him... Are you sure you guys are not a thing?.." he said in fake voice.

"I said no. He is nothing to me." 

"Then I think I have to change my plan. Huh?" 

"What do you want, Seokmun? Just tell it." Sehun hissed at him.

"You wanna know? Then come into the wood at fullmoon night which was three days from now and meet me. Midnight. Alone."

"Ok. I will come." Sehun said coldly and hung up.

 

 

 

Jongin entered into the bedroom and lied down on the bed.Jongin was thinking about the last two days. Sehun was avoiding him these two days. He was always with Junmyeon talking about what he doesn't know. If he was not with Junmyeon, he was with Luhan laughing about what he doesn't want to know. He wished now that he didn't confess him that night. Even though he'd already expected Sehun to avoid him, seeing him with Luhan really did hurt him a lot. And he also knew Sehun made him leave the room in purpose. He really want to know what's happening. He still heard the words of that stranger in his ear making him wandered what those words mean. 

"I am the key to destroy Sehun? What does that mean?" He frowned.

"Jongie, what are you doing? Are you bored?" Baekhyun entered the room and sat beside him.

"Yeah. A little " he answered.

"Do you want to go to the town? I'll take you to the mural village in the town. Do you want to?" he asked.

"Yes! Do you need to ask?" Jongin said happily.

"Then let's go" 

They walked to the car.

"Where are you going? " Sehun asked them.

"I'm going take Jongin to mural village in the town."

"Mural village!?" Luhan asked from behind Sehun.

"Yeah" Baekhyun answered involuntarily.

"Can I tag along?  " he asked.

"No. I don't want you to" Baekhyun said.

"Baekie.. ..!" Jongin whispered and Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulder

"Oh, no! He is just kidding. Of course, you can come with us." Jongin said with a smile.

"Really! Thank you, Jongin -shi! " Luhan held Sehun's hand and said "let's go, Sehun. "

"What? No...no... I'm not coming. "

"Yes. You have to. You are busy these days and you need a relaxation time. Right, Jongin -shi?" 

Jongin has been staring at the two when he asked him. He shook himself from the daze.

"Yeah. You should come. " Jongin said quickly and Sehun looked at him. Jongin avoided his eyes.

"Okay......if you say so."

 

 

 

As soon as he sat on the passenger seat, he regretted. He can see Sehun and Luhan getting cozy in the back seat from the rear view mirror. He watched Luhan rested his head on his shoulder. Jongin moved his eyes to Sehun but Sehun was already staring at his eyes from the mirror. Jongin quickly turned his head to the car window to avoid his eyes again.

Jongin really really regretted that he said Luhan to come with them. Now he has to watch how he was happy holding Sehun's hand and watching murals. 

He sat down on a bench near him.

"Why Jongin? Tired?" Luhan asked him.

"Ah. Yeap. Go and watch without me. I'll just sit down for a minute. " he answered him.

"Ok. Let's go Sehun. " Luhan said. Sehun looked like he wanted to say something to Jongin but he said nothing and followed Luhan quietly.

"See! That's why I don't want Luhan to come with us. You stupid. I've already seen this would happen. And you, being a good person, has to allow him to come. " Baekhyun said with a voice full of sarcasm.

Jongin just pouted and said nothing.

"He was doing on purpose. I know it."

"It can't be......."

"Don't be a naive person, Jongin. Are you going let your man go like that? Huh?"

"He is not my man......"

"Whatever Jongin!!!! Are you really going to watch on the side line?" 

"What do you want me to do then? And Luhan was his first love. It was obvious that whatever I was going to do, I couldn't compete with him, his first love! " Jongin said.

"Ahhhhh! You are making me frustrated. If I were you, I've already grabbed his hair and told him to back off." Baekhyun said angrily.

Jongin sighed and pouted again.

"Wait here" Baekhyun said and left.

Jongin watched the people around him having fun while he was waiting Baekhyun.

" here!"

An Ice-cream appeared in front of him.

"Your favorite chocolate ice-cream." He looked at Baekhyun with a big grin.

"I bought this because you seemed down." Baekhyun sat beside him. Jongin took the ice-cream and took a bite.

"Hmmmmm! Tasty! This is heaven! You are the best! Baekie, i love you." he said and rested his cheek on his shoulder. 

"What are you guys doing?" 

Sehun was looking at them speciously.

"Nothing. Are you finished wandering around? Then let's go back." Baekhyun said.

Then he grabbed Jongin's waist and walked to their car, ignoring Sehun's look.

 

 

 

"Jongin! Come down. It's dinner time." 

Baekhyun's shout made him jerked from his sleeping. He fell asleep after they came back from the village.

"Jongin!" Baekhyun shouted again.

He got out of the bed before Baekhyun came and dragged him from the bed and went to bathroom to wash himself. 

He heard the sound of someone coming into the room and getting out. 

He just thought that was Baekhyun who came to check him. But when he came out of the bathroom and stood in front if the mirror, he say a letter on the dressing table.

"what is it?" he thought.

He opened the letter. In the letter, it was said 

" Come and meet me at the backyard.

11 pm tomorrow night.

Don't tell anyone. Come alone.

I can tell you everything you want to know."

He stared at the letter for a while wandering who put this letter here.

"Jongin!!!" Baekhyun yelled again.

"I'm coming!" he quickly kept the letter under his pillow and yelled back.

 

 

 

Jongin looked at the clock. It was already 10:55 pm.

The letter was bothering him all the time since yesterday after he read that. He wanted to know who left the letter in the room. He wanted to know who wanted to see him.

Honestly, he really didn't want to go and meet that person. He had a bad feeling about meeting that person. But that person said he would tell him everything he wants to know. And he wanted to know many things.Espacially he wanted to know what Sehun and others were doing. He wanted to know what the meaning of the words that the stranger on the phone said.

"I will know if I go see him, right?" he thought.

"Right. I will go." he decided.

Jongin gently got out of the bed not to wake up the sleeping Baekhyun beside him. Then he got out of the room and went to the downstairs. Fortunately, there were only Jongdae and Minseok in the living room who are too busy making out to notice him. He quickly went to the dinning room and used the back door to go to backyard.

There was no one in the backyard. Everything was dark and silent around him in the backyard. 

"Is this some kind of prank?" He thought.

But his thought was cut by a voice.

"Hello......" 

Jongin turned around to see the person but he felt something hit his back of the head, making him winced. And his vision got dark before he saw who was that person.

 

 

 

 

A/n- update ! No sekai moment!😁😁 sorry! My sister came back home from her camp and I was distracted. Sorry for my mistakes and typos. 

And my lovely commenters, you guys are so smart 👍👍 I love you guys 웃❤유 also subscribers and readers too. Have fun! Feel free to tell me what do you think. Your comments are medicine for me. ☜(ˆ▽ˆ) see you in next chapter (>‿◠)✌