Chapter 2: Icy Blue

Don't Let Me Down

Kim Jongin and Byun Baekhyun are 19 years old first year university students. They are bestfriends. They are roommates. 

"Baekie, I am hungry.  Let's sneak out and buy chicken." Jongin said .

"What?! You just ate. And it's already 7:30 in evening. If we got caught, we are dead." Baekhyun hissed.

"But I want chicken. Let's go. It's not like we've not sneaked before. " Jongin whined.

"No Jongie. It's dangerous to sneak out nowadays."

"Ahhh whyyyyyyy?"

"When i said dangerous, it's dangerous. Don't ask any question."

"Ahhhhhh no. I don't care. Let's goooooo, Baekie." Jongin gave him his puppy eyes which he knows he can't resist.

"Asihhhh I spoiled you too much. Ok ok. Let's go." Baekhyun said annoyingly.

"Yayyyyyyy, love you Baekie " Jongin said happily.

 

 

 

The brick wall is high. Jongin hates high. Baekhyun crouched down for jongin to step on his back. Jongin stepped on his back and climb the wall. There is a big tree other side of the wall and the branches are low enough for Jongin to jump to the ground. Baekhyun jumped over too. Jongin always wanders how Baekhyun can jump over that high brick wall without anyone's help. Because he is taller than baekhyun. If he can't jump over that wall, how can he jump? But Baekhyun always says that the wall is not that high and it's only he who hates height.

"Let's go" Baekhyun said and lead the way.

 

 

 

They exist the restaurant after getting their order. They walked back to their dorm. There are three people following them since they exist the restaurant. Baekhyun knew that. 

"Jongin, when I said "run", you have to run. Okay?" He said.

"Why Baekie? "

"There are people who are following us. Don't look back. Keep walking."

"What!? Why are they following us? To rob us!?" Now Jongin feel scared.

"May be. So we have to run when I said run. Don't look back and run straight to dorm. Ok, Jongie? "

"Okie" Jongin lets out a breath.

"Now, Run!"

And Jongin run without looking back like Baekhyun said. He quickly climb the tree to reach on the wall that's when he remembers that he can't jump down to the ground from that height. He turned around to tell Baekhyun that he can't jump. There is no one behind him.

"Baekie?"

"Climb down. Your friend is okay" a voice said and he turned around to see who. There is a tall boy with broad shoulder standing near the wall. 

"Wh...who are y..you and h..how do you kn..know he is okay?" His words shutter.

"Because i know. And climb down quickly. Do you want to get caught?" 

"I....I c..can't."

"What?"

"I can't jump. I hates height."he murmured.

"You are afraid of height? "

"No. I'am afraid! I just....just hate" he said with a pout.

The stranger chuckled.

"Jump down. I will catch you." the stranger said.

Jongin looked at the stranger unconvincingly.

"Trust me. I won't let you down."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I am. Jump down." 

Jongin closed his eyes and jump. He didn't really expect the stranger to catch him and prepared himself to meet with the hard ground. But he never met with the ground. That stranger really catch him?  He opened his eyes. There is a pair of cold icy blue eyes looking at his warm brown eyes. The stranger's blue eyes are so deep like an ocean and Jongin got lost in them. Those eyes are the last thing in his mind before his world get dark. 

 

 

 

He looked down at the beautiful boy who is now sleeping in his arms.

"I am sorry but I have to do this."

 

 

 

"Oh my thanks goddess, you are here. I've been running for my life." Beakhyun said in relief.

"What the hell are you doing, Byun Beakhyun? I told you to not go out at night. I told you that they are here. I told you that it's dangerous now. Not only you disobey me, you also took this human boy with you? Are you crazy? He can die. You know?" He hissed at Baekhyun.

"I know. But it's him who want to go out. He..."

"Whatever, let's go your room and get him to bed. And I don't want this to happen next time. Next time, I won't let this slip like this. I'm going to tell Chanyeol."

"No. Please. Not Chanyeol. If he knows, I am going to die."

"Just watch out next time"

"Yes, Alpha" he said in teasing tone and got a sharp glare back which made him shut up. They walked back to the room.

"Did you make him sleep?" Baekhyun asked .

"Yes. He saw my eyes. My blue eyes." 

"What? But ...."

"So I made him sleep. Next morning if he asked about that, just tell him you don't know."

"Ok."

He gently dropped Jongin on the bed and turned to walk out of the room.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun called him. He stopped at the door.

"You know why your eyes turned blue without your consent, Right?"  Baekhyun asked .

He said nothing and walked out of the room.

TBC~~~

 

 

 

 

A/n- okay. Next is up. I don't even know what am i writing ☜(ˆ▽ˆ) sorry for mistakes and typos. Have fun. See you in next chapter.