Chapter 5: Werewolf

Don't Let Me Down

A ringtone rang in Sehun's room.

"Hello" he answered his phone. 

"Se....sehun..." Baekhyun's trembling voice called his name.

"Baekhyun? What is it?" he asked.

"I....I can't find Jongin anywhere and I....I just had a vi...vision."

"What do mean you can't find him? Where were you? And what vision you had?" he asked worrily.

"We were at Taemin's party. We came together. I left him for few minutes to meet with Chanyeol but when I came back,he was not there. First, I thought he went to bathroom but then I saw a vision. In vision,  I saw someone kidnapped Jongin. Although I didn't see kidnapper face or where they took him, I clearly heard his scream. I can't find him anywhere in the house. I think he is in danger. You have to come here." Baekhyun said quickly."

"! Tell me address. Find him again in around the house." he hanged up the phone and ran out of the room.

 

 

 

He was running to the address Baekhyun told when he heard a voice screaming for help. The voice was coming from the deserted park.

"Jongin?" He ran to the park. The view in front of him made his blood boiled with anger. Jongin was crying and struggling under the disgusting creature. He transformed himself and then yanked that creature from Jongin. He was going to tear that creature into pieces. How dare he touch his Jongin?

After fighting for a moment, he tore the disgusting creature into pieces.  He turned towards Jongin but he crawled backward in fear.

"Is he afraid of me? Right. He would. You are not in human form Sehun. Get a grip." He thought to himself.

"....Jongin!...."

Jongin turned his head when his name was called. He used that to hide himself behind a big tree near him. He saw Jongin fainted.

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked Jongin when he saw him opening his eyes.

"Ho...how...?" Jongin is still dizzy in head.

"I saw you fainted in the park so I brought you back to the dorm."

"Ahhh......did other people come with you too or did you saw something or someone there?"

"No. I didn't saw anyone there. I came alone."

"Are you feeling ok now?" 

"Yeah..I'm....." something makes Jongin stopped. "Wait...... but how did you know I was there? I hadn't even told you that I'm going home." He looked at Baekhyun confusedly.

Baekhyun was taken back by his question.

"Aw...aw...I....I......" Baekhyun can't think how to answer. Baekhyun's ph rang at that time. He was so relieved and quickly answered the phone.

"Hello. Yeah. Yeah. Okay. I will come to you. Ok"

He hang up his phone.

"I have to go Jongin. Don't go anywhere. Stay in the bed. Ok?" 

Jongin just nodded and watched him go out.

Many thoughts about last night came into his head while lying in his bed. Especially that black wolf.

He has to make it clear. 

He quickly got out of the bed and changed his clothes. He have to go before Baekhyun came back. Then he ran to the deserted park.

 

 

 

It's not like he was expecting to see the wolf in the park. But he was disappointed when there is no one in the park. He decided to go back after wandering around in the park. He sighed and dropped his head. Something on the ground caught his attention. Something shiningunder the sunlight. He crouched down and picked that up.

" a wrist watch?"

It was a watch. But the watchband was broken like someone had torn that. Jongin looked at the watch. It looked familiar to him.

"Where do I have seen this? I am sure I have seen this before......."

And something clicked in his memory. His eyes wide in acknowledgement.

 

 

 

"Jongin?" Sehun called in surprise.

Jongin was standing in front of his class. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Can we talk in private?" Jongin said. Sehun nodded and Jongin lead them to the backyard.

"Are you alright, Jongin? Why did you come to me? You should rest. You fainted yesterday." Sehun said. Jongin was looking in a strange way.

"How do you know I fainted yesterday? I believe I didn't tell you. And I also believe Baekhyun would tell that. Let alone to people he doesn't know. "

Jongin looked into Sehun's eyes searching for something. Confusion? But no. He couldn't find that. Literally there was no emotion on his face or in his eyes. Looks like he has to straight foreword.

"You are that....wolf from last night." 

There is no question in his voice. He is telling the fact.

"What are you talking about, Jongin? I don't understand. What wolf? " 

"Don't lie. I know you know exactly what I mean." 

"Jongin, i don't know. Ok? I will go now. Let's talk later. "

"This." Jongin showed him something "is your watch,right? Don't tell me it is not cuz I know it is yours. I remembered you wearing this when we met in cafe. I found this from the park. You already knew what happened to me last night without me telling you.Baekhyun told me that no one came with him when he found me. I also doubt that you went to that park for fun." 

Sehun said nothing but stared at Jongin. 

"You are that wolf, right? " Jongin asked softly while taking closer steps to Sehun. He only stopped when their shoes touched. Jongin looked deeply into his eyes.

"I remembered these eyes. These eyes are the same eyes of the man who caught me from falling. The same eyes of the wolf from last night that saved me from getting killed. " he whispered. 

Sehun sighed and closed his eyes.

"Yes. You are right. I am werewolf. The wolf from last night. "

His eyes are blue when he opened them again.

"Are you afraid of me now? You saw my wolf form." Sehun asked quietly. Jongin can feel uneasiness in his voice.

 

 

 

Jongin turned his back to Sehun.

"Oh my god ohmygodohmygodohmygod Oh My God!!!! " Jongin chanted and turned to Sehun again. 

"Daebak!"

"That's awesome!!!!"

Sehun looked at him in confusion.

"Jongin?"

"No. I'm not afraid of you. You even saved me. You wouldn't do anything to hurt me,right?" Jongin said with a grin.

"And you know I was always fascinated with wolves. I always read fictions and books about wolves and other mythological creatures. But wolves being my favorite, I sometimes imagine meeting them in real life. Now!, I really met with real one. Oh my!!!" I'm surprised at the same time happy too!" Jongin said while jumping on his feet.

"I really want to tell about this to Baekhyun. He always makes fun of me when I read those books. Telling me those books are dump and not real. I can't wait to see his face when I told him that dump s are real. I can tell Baekhyun, right?" He asked Sehun expectantly.

"Ah....act....actually, you don't have to tell him. He already knew that." Sehun said.

"Huh? What do you mean he already knew? How..?"

"He is a werewolf too. He is actually my cousin. "

Jongin's jaw drops and eyes widen.

"Wh..what? You...you mean Baekhyun in Byun Baekhyun? First year literature student? My friend? "

"Exactly." Sehun answered.

"Byun Baekhyun, you are dead." Jongin whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

A/n- I don't know whether to continue this story or not. I'm not satisfied with myself. I'm running out of inspiration (╥﹏╥) Please say something. Your words would make me feel good. (╯︵╰,) Sorry for mistakes and typos. Thanks for reading, subscribing and giving your time to me. I'm going to delete this if I can't get into mood for next chapter. I'm sorry.